Trump Praises Putin: ‘I Always Knew He Was Very Smart!’

Russia is like the proverbial camel with his nose in the tent - you have to let it know decisively when it's gone to far - and Obama's actions did not come without prior warnings and talks. There was diplomacy, there was discussion - because hacking is not new. Putin was warned to cut it out.

Lol.

"Warned".

Did they stop? Nope. The damage had already been done before Obama finally took any measurable action.

5866c04b1500002f00e9dbeb.jpeg

The comment comes after the Obama administration announced its response to Russian hacking.

There was no "Russian hacking", the lying media is just repeating this fake news ad nauseam, but nobody cares.

President-elect Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday afternoon, after the Russian leader said he would not expel any U.S. diplomats from his country.

Trump tweeted, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!”

Trump and Putin are smart guys, it is good for white Christians that the leaders of the two countries do not hate each other.

I hope that Putin and Trump will join efforts to promote the interests of white Christians.

This time the old warmongers will not manage to stampede the white Christians in Russia and the West into another fratricidal war.

Russians are no danger to the USA, the real traitors that opened the door to the Mexican and other Third World invasion and permitted the destruction of American industry are not Russians, they are American citizens, but they are loyal to the agenda of Globalists.

The comment comes after the Obama administration announced its response to Russian hacking.

President-elect Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday afternoon, after the Russian leader said he would not expel any U.S. diplomats from his country.

Trump tweeted, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!”

It’s shockingly direct praise from an incoming American president for a Russian leader who’s been accused by U.S. intelligence agencies and President Barack Obama of overseeing hacking efforts aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

More: Trump Praises Putin: ‘I Always Knew He Was Very Smart!’

Is this treason? Is this grounds for impeachment? At the very least - it should be grounds for a thorough investigation into Trump's ties to Putin. This is a Constitutional crisis that Congress must address.

Trump sides with Russia against America, he is a complete idiot.

I am so very disgusted , he is a mentally ill moron.

Lets be clear, Putin is a killer and ex head of KGB not a good person. He locks dissidents up in prison and is a dictator however they are still a world superpower that posseses nukes. However we have come a long way in improving relations with them and achieving peace since the days of Jimmy Carter. We would be wise to continue having peaceful relations with them while western civilization is dealing with other more real problems like the rise of Radical Islam.

Putin has one weakness, he's an ego maniac. So what is your problem with Trump feeding his ego? It's actually a brilliant tactic to do this. Obama's administration on the other hand has been trying to raise the stakes pushing us closer to a conflict. Obama is the idiot, creating more strife even as he leaves office. It's obvious though he's trying to create a mess for Trump to deal with. It's just not good enough for them to glue the white house cabinets shut is it?

Putin comments on the issue:

CwcwK6zUcAAZk97.jpg

The democrats have again made themselves look like inconsistent, sore losers with this issue. How about accepting the fact that Trump will be the president and moving on?

Hold on a second. It was conservatives like you who were laughing 8 yrs earlier when Obama wanted to improve diplomatic ties with Russia.

So if it wasn't wrong for Obama to want to do it, why are we attacking Trump for it now?

Dare I say...double standard?

It's fine if Trump wants to do it. But Obama - has every right to respond to the Russian hacking since he IS the sitting president. I don't recall anyone telling Bush or Reagan or any other president they were not allowed to do anything during their lame duck session. For that matter, I don't recall any president being denied filling a SCOTUS vacancy because there was only 9 months left in his term. Double standards? hmmmm

It’s shockingly direct praise from an incoming American president for a Russian leader who’s been accused by U.S. intelligence agencies and President Barack Obama of overseeing hacking efforts aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

Is this treason? Is this grounds for impeachment? At the very least - it should be grounds for a thorough investigation into Trump's ties to Putin. This is a Constitutional crisis that Congress must address.

Lets be clear, Putin is a killer and ex head of KGB not a good person. He locks dissidents up in prison and is a dictator however they are still a world superpower that posseses nukes. However we have come a long way in improving relations with them and achieving peace since the days of Jimmy Carter. We would be wise to continue having peaceful relations with them while western civilization is dealing with other more real problems like the rise of Radical Islam.

Putin has one weakness, he's an ego maniac. So what is your problem with Trump feeding his ego? It's actually a brilliant tactic to do this. Obama's administration on the other hand has been trying to raise the stakes pushing us closer to a conflict. Obama is the idiot, creating more strife even as he leaves office. It's obvious though he's trying to create a mess for Trump to deal with. It's just not good enough for them to glue the white house cabinets shut is it?

There was never going to be a conflict. Putin backed down and was able to save face.

Wait --- did you just say "Putin is an egomaniac"???
rofl.gif

He's got way more money than Rump or anybody else, but do you see him putting his name in big gold letters on buildings, continually yammering "I'm really rich", staying up all night to send whiny-little-bitch tweets because some reporter dared to pose a pointed question, mocking a reporter's disability because the reporter didn't collude on his lie, or taking a writer to court for estimating his net worth lower than he wanted it estimated?

There is definitely an egomaniac in the equation. Putin is not it. Take one more guess.

That is all fine and dandy at a later date, not during the time Putin is being accused of American Hacking.

Putin' is really enjoying this riff that he has caused ... And Trump is handing it to him on a silver platter.

That is all fine and dandy at a later date, not during the time Putin is being accused of American Hacking.

Putin' is really enjoying this riff that he has caused ... And Trump is handing it to him on a silver platter.

Not even in office yet and already Pootin has him wrapped around his little finger.

It pays to have normal-sized fingers.

Sorry Don...you don't have to be that smart to outmaneuver the Magic Neeeeeeeeeeeegro....

Hold on a second. It was conservatives like you who were laughing 8 yrs earlier when Obama wanted to improve diplomatic ties with Russia.

So if it wasn't wrong for Obama to want to do it, why are we attacking Trump for it now?

Dare I say...double standard?

It's fine if Trump wants to do it. But Obama - has every right to respond to the Russian hacking since he IS the sitting president. I don't recall anyone telling Bush or Reagan or any other president they were not allowed to do anything during their lame duck session. For that matter, I don't recall any president being denied filling a SCOTUS vacancy because there was only 9 months left in his term. Double standards? hmmmm
-------------------------------------------------- perhaps those other President were trusted to do REASONABLE good work for America so they weren't obstructed Coyote .

Bh15-7GCAAAJAU9.jpg

It says a lot about minority president-elect Trump that he admires the man who caused the complete destruction of Aleppo.

Nice to see at least one liberal outlet has the gumption to question the official story...

The problem with this story is that, like the Iraq-WMD mess [and the Benghazi Youtube video fiasco], it takes place in the middle of a highly politicized environment during which the motives of all the relevant actors are suspect. Nothing quite adds up.

If the American security agencies had smoking-gun evidence that the Russians had an organized campaign to derail the U.S. presidential election and deliver the White House to Trump, then expelling a few dozen diplomats after the election seems like an oddly weak and ill-timed response. Voices in both parties are saying this now.

Taibbi: Something About This Russia Story Stinks
An article that every liberal swallowing this story hook, line and sinker should read.​

Nice to see at least one liberal outlet has the gumption to question the official story...

The problem with this story is that, like the Iraq-WMD mess [and the Benghazi Youtube video fiasco], it takes place in the middle of a highly politicized environment during which the motives of all the relevant actors are suspect. Nothing quite adds up.

If the American security agencies had smoking-gun evidence that the Russians had an organized campaign to derail the U.S. presidential election and deliver the White House to Trump, then expelling a few dozen diplomats after the election seems like an oddly weak and ill-timed response. Voices in both parties are saying this now.

Taibbi: Something About This Russia Story Stinks
An article that every liberal swallowing this story hook, line and sinker should read.​

Also, I think most countries even some of our allies are trying to hack us. I know the Chinese have. Should we expel their diplomats? Yeah I think this move by Obama was all for show. We have our hackers as well and I think there was an election recently that Obama interfered in. So this hacking thing is an unfortunant reality and calls for better internet security and not having computer operators like Clinton and Podesta who are dumb as rocks.

Forum List

Back