🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference Surreal

As Rush pointed out this morning, nobody is talking about the Democratic party convention they are talking about Trump's press conference.

And you think this is a good thing why?

Duh!

So, you think it's a good thing that the Republican Presidential candidate is getting widespread coverage for encouraging a foreign government to hack into the email server of another American political party?

Translation...you have butt hurt. lol

Go back to Russia, Pootin-lover!

As Rush pointed out this morning, nobody is talking about the Democratic party convention they are talking about Trump's press conference.

And you think this is a good thing why?

Duh!

So, you think it's a good thing that the Republican Presidential candidate is getting widespread coverage for encouraging a foreign government to hack into the email server of another American political party?

Translation...you have butt hurt. lol

Go back to Russia, Pootin-lover!

Ahahaha you people have Trump rage, I think your hatred of Bush will pail in comparison to Trump.

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

He was making fun of Hillary and the media, dumb ass.

You really thought Trump thought the media would reward Russia for finding Hillary's deleted e-mails? Liberals are the most stupid people on the planet

You must be so embarrassed to have to shill for such a carnival barker! I FEEL SO SORRY for you; what a pathetic creature! :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :argue: :9:

So you you, facts are based on who you support. Pathetic. To me they don't, facts are facts. And I'm supporting Gary Johnson, dumb ass. I've started roughly 10 anti-Trump threads. But facts don't change for me based on who I support like they do for you. You're the "pathetic creature"

Forum List

Back