🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Sec Sean Spicer takes ZERO questions from media in his 1st white house press briefing

Trump Inauguration Ratings Second Biggest in 36 Years

And actually, Trump might have been seen by more viewers than either Obama or Reagan. Nielsen ratings do not account for online viewing, which has grown sharply in recent years and is far more commonplace than even four years ago. CNN, for example, clocked 16.9 million streams on its website, tying with Election Day for the site’s top event.

Fox News topped all networks with its coverage, averaging 8.8 million viewers for the day and peaking with 11 million viewers from noon to 1 p.m. This was the highest-rated inauguration coverage in the network’s history. While on broadcast, NBC was first with 5.8 million viewers for the day.​

The CNN stream alone with the 30.5 million Trump pulled puts him well over Obamas 37 million in 2008.
Lying again, Jimbo.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0

By TIM WALLACE, KAREN YOURISH and TROY GRIGGS JAN. 20, 2017

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

2009 Obama inauguration

Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images

peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

2017 Trump inauguration

58th Presidential Inaugural Committee

An analysis of news footage appears to indicate that fewer people attended President Trump’s inauguration than President Obama’s in 2009. The footage on this page was captured 45 minutes before each oath of office. Attendees were still entering the National Mall up until Mr. Trump’s speech.

The analysis by Keith Still, a professor at Manchester Metropolitan University in England, estimates that the crowd on the National Mall on Friday was about one-third the size of Mr. Obama’s.

Professor Still was a crowd safety consultant for the 2011 royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, and has advised the Saudi government on crowds for the hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca.

The initial analysis was limited in scope because footage of a larger area was not yet available. The number of people on the National Mall is typically a fraction of the total crowd that gathers for a presidential inauguration. In 2009, for example, about 460,000 of the estimated 1.8 million people who attended President Obama’s inauguration were on the National Mall.

The cloudy skies above this year’s inauguration means that there will likely be no clear satellite imagery of Washington. Without satellite imagery it is difficult to make a complete and accurate estimate of crowd size.

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” Spicer said with emphasis. “Both in person and around the globe.”

C2o8cRVXcAQyaHD.jpg
In 2009, conservatives accepted the election results and conducted themselves like adults. In 2017, progressives couldn't accept not getting their way and acted out like small children - throwing tantrums and engaging in violence. That tends to keep people away, my gentle little snowflake.
Like hell you did, asshole. You opposed everything that President Obama did. You accused him of every crime in the book. Then you elect a lying orange clown, and you expect us to be still?

A fascist dictatorship does this sort of shit...Get ready and get armed as war maybe coming our way.
Wait...the progressive nitwits who wanted to disarm the American people now want to get armed?!? :lmao:

By the way my gentle little snowflake...you nitwits insisted for decades that having arms wouldn't matter as the U.S. military as such advanced weaponry that it wouldn't make a difference. Now you're suddenly growing a pair and want to take on the biggest, baddest military in world history? You? The little snowflake who melts over words? Bwahahahahaha!

Have at it buttercup....go fire the first shots. I can't wait to see this.

And actually, Trump might have been seen by more viewers than either Obama or Reagan. Nielsen ratings do not account for online viewing, which has grown sharply in recent years and is far more commonplace than even four years ago. CNN, for example, clocked 16.9 million streams on its website, tying with Election Day for the site’s top event.

Fox News topped all networks with its coverage, averaging 8.8 million viewers for the day and peaking with 11 million viewers from noon to 1 p.m. This was the highest-rated inauguration coverage in the network’s history. While on broadcast, NBC was first with 5.8 million viewers for the day.​

The CNN stream alone with the 30.5 million Trump pulled puts him well over Obamas 37 million in 2008.
Lying again, Jimbo.
Aside from all of the violence and threats by idiotic progressives which kept the American people away, I think it's important to also recognize that conservatives have something called jobs. Most of us had to go to work on Friday. In 2009, progressives parasites had nothing to do and nowhere to go. They figured "heck with it, lets go see history as the FIRST African-American President is inaugurated". All three of those factors make a major difference.

1.) Progressives were provide the luxury of a peaceful inauguration in 2009. Conservatives were not extended that same luxury in 2017 thanks to the childish, immature, violent idiots on the left.

2.) History was being made in 2017. First African-American president ever.

3.) Conservatives have jobs. Progressive mooches have nothing better to do.

A fascist dictatorship does this sort of shit...Get ready and get armed as war maybe coming our way.
Wait...the progressive nitwits who wanted to disarm the American people now want to get armed?!? :lmao:

By the way my gentle little snowflake...you nitwits insisted for decades that having arms wouldn't matter as the U.S. military as such advanced weaponry that it wouldn't make a difference. Now you're suddenly growing a pair and want to take on the biggest, baddest military in world history? You? The little snowflake who melts over words? Bwahahahahaha!

Have at it buttercup....go fire the first shots. I can't wait to see this.
LOL Well, silly asshole, I was shooting a rifle before you were in diapers. I have been an owner of firearms for over 60 years. And it is not the US military I worry about, but cocksuckers like you that are so eager for a chance to do harm to fellow Americans. And now you think that with this lying orange clown, you can do that with no repercussions.

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” Spicer said with emphasis. “Both in person and around the globe.”

C2o8cRVXcAQyaHD.jpg
In 2009, conservatives accepted the election results and conducted themselves like adults. In 2017, progressives couldn't accept not getting their way and acted out like small children - throwing tantrums and engaging in violence. That tends to keep people away, my gentle little snowflake.
Like hell you did, asshole. You opposed everything that President Obama did. You accused him of every crime in the book. Then you elect a lying orange clown, and you expect us to be still?
Dude....in 8 years I never engaged in a single instance of violence. Hell, I never even attended a rally or marched. You elected a lying black clown - we just went about our business. The right elects a more honest (though still a liar) orange clown, and you people act like the uneducated animals that you are.

Sorry snowflake - you lose (as always).

Did I call it or what? I said the other day, in fact I guaranteed the other day, that they would claim the media was lying about the crowd size.

Even Trump himself now is crying, and lying, about it.

Everything thing down to the smallest thing that these people don't like they're just going to label it a lie.

What shit? Running his press conference as he wants to?

LOL Well, silly asshole, I was shooting a rifle before you were in diapers. I have been an owner of firearms for over 60 years. And it is not the US military I worry about, but cocksuckers like you that are so eager for a chance to do harm to fellow Americans. And now you think that with this lying orange clown, you can do that with no repercussions.
LMAO!!! Yeah...because conservatives are the one's out there assaulting people and destroying properly. My gentle little snowflake - the Republican's are in complete control of the United States right now and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Your silly little Garand - which you can't even aim straight - isn't going to do shit when the American people start defending themselves from you ignorant, dirty, lazy, violent progressives.

Did you see that ND passed a bill which will prevent innocent American's from being charged with a crime when you idiots step in front of oncoming traffic to disrupt society and attack the drivers? Epic baby! They can run your ass over!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Yea got it:

Fuhk you America. We don't care about the Freedom of the press. We shat on your constitution. We will tell you what we want so don't dare question us. You have no right you bunch of non billionaire scum suckers. I won and you're nothing. If you don't like it, tough. From now on, you do what I tell you to do.

"You don't like a particular policy or a particular president? Then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election. Push to change it. But don't break it. Don't break what our predecessors spent over two centuries building. That's not being faithful to what this country's about."

obama, 10/2013

We took your leader's advice.

Tissue?

:lol: :lol:

Well, silly asshole, I was shooting a rifle before you were in diapers. I have been an owner of firearms for over 60 years. And it is not the US military I worry about, but cocksuckers like you that are so eager for a chance to do harm to fellow Americans. And now you think that with this lying orange clown, you can do that with no repercussions.
Speaking of "no repercussions", my gentle little snowflake...

North Dakota Bill Would Protect Drivers Who ‘Accidentally’ Hit And Kill Protesters

North Dakota Bill Would Protect Drivers Who 'Accidentally' Hit And Kill Protesters | The Huffington Post

:dance::dance::dance:

I appreciate Matthew's rare moment of honesty here. He's admitting that the left is gearing up to over-throw a democratically-elected president and that that sort of action is the "sort of shit" that fascist dictators do.

Get ready and get armed as war maybe coming our way.
Elections have consequences, my gentle little snowflake. You can't overthrow us. And the NSA is monitoring everything you post. Hopefully, Trump will direct them to flag you as "an enemy of the state" based on your comments aimed at inciting a coup - and have you detained at Gitmo permanently without representation. Makes no sense to waste tax payer dollars on an anti-American terrorist such as yourself.

I appreciate Matthew's rare moment of honesty here. He's admitting that the left is gearing up to over-throw a democratically-elected president and that that sort of action is the "sort of shit" that fascist dictators do.
And they should be encouraged.

Of course a Russian Poodle never wants questions from the press.

Lying again, Jimbo.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0
You did not address my point about the online streaming of Trumps inauguration which was far more than Obama's in all likelihood because of tech improvements witht he internet and streaming services.

Obamas 37 million < Trumps 30.5 million + the 17 million he got from CNNs live stream alone and that does not include the live streaming from other networks like FOX and the BBC, etc.

You are the one lying or just being stupid.

Forum List

Back