Trump Promise:Tax Cut For Workers Making Under 25,000 Year

The rich will pay NO taxes.

How do you figure when they pay them all now?

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

My best friend runs his own insurance agency. His net worth is right around a million dollars. I was just telling him the other night while we were out that I'm getting around a $3500 income tax refund. He said he'll be writing a check to the IRS for around $70,000 and does every year.

Funny ain't it. He strokes a check for seven percent of his net worth the year after the taxes are due and you get a refund because you prepaid yours. You don't even know how much you paid, you just know you are getting a refund.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Your full of the common propaganda.

I will remind you that this is the Politics forum and you had better check yourself before your riggety-wreck youself.

yes they do, yes thy do yes they do....how can I get YOU on my debate team.......bro?

I understand economics. 1935-1970 says it all.

Yes, it does. It says when you have a monopoly on production you can over charge everyone out the ass for your product, but when competition comes back into play, you are forced to charge a reasonable market rate, making your product more affordable and attainable for more people.

lol, Im arguing with you? Lol, your an out of work welder that hates unions, huh?....votes republican....on emotion....huh?

I'm an IT Professional with an MBA who works for a Fortune 500 company (I'm Asian, thus I'm smarter than you) and I'm a registered Independent who has voted third party for the president the last three elections.

Last edited:

My best friend runs his own insurance agency. His net worth is right around a million dollars. I was just telling him the other night while we were out that I'm getting around a $3500 income tax refund. He said he'll be writing a check to the IRS for around $70,000 and does every year.

Funny ain't it. He strokes a check for seven percent of his net worth the year after the taxes are due and you get a refund because you prepaid yours. You don't even know how much you paid, you just know you are getting a refund.

Net worth includes retirements funds, equity on your home, etc. My net worth is in the six figures, but neither me nor my wife have a six figure income. You pay taxes on your income. Nobody pays yearly taxes on their retirement, equity, etc., nor should they. That would be disastrous both personally and economically. You aren't interested in bettering anybody. What you want is to pull everybody down to be as equally poor and miserable as you are while a very tiny elitist aristocracy controls the masses, just like back in Mother Russia.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Your full of the common propaganda.

I will remind you that this is the Politics forum and you had better check yourself before your riggety-wreck youself.

If you knew dick about shit, youd know that I dont post bull shit and want to be called out if you think I have....Im nothing like you.

You can call out what ever you want, but you need to follow the rules of the forum when doing so. It's not hard to do

Net worth includes retirements funds, equity on your home, etc. My net worth is in the six figures, but neither me nor my wife have a six figure income. You pay taxes on your income. Nobody pays yearly taxes on their retirement, equity, etc., nor should they. That would be disastrous both personally and economically. You aren't interested in bettering anybody. What you want is to pull everybody down to be as equally poor and miserable as you are while a very tiny elitist aristocracy controls the masses, just like back in Mother Russia.

Wow, but you went on a huge assumption fest didn't you. I mentioned the net worth percentage in hopes of making a point. Besides, a million dollar net worth for an insurance agency owner is on the low side. He must be young. I also figure a good chunk of that seventy grand is penalty for not paying quarterly. A price he is willing to pay to get the float. You don't get a float do you? You are one of the peons that has to pay up front.

More Snowflake gibberish. They heard it from Democrat Fake News, therefore it must be true. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and just state that it wouldn't be very wise accepting financial advice from this OP. I'm betting he or she doesn't even have a job. Movin on...

So Trump plans to add to the 47% who pay no taxes. I could have sworn that the usual suspects on the right HATED that idea.

Oh, btw, why do so many lower income Americans pay no income tax?

Republican tax policy.

Fake news... and more fake news.

The rich pay much more taxes than the poor. If you can't admit this obvious fact, you are a complete moron and deserve to be not taken seriously ever again.

Of course, you are completely pissed off that Trump actually cares about the little guy, rather than only about his vote. I can see why you would be pissed, the dem plantation is endangered! The sheep are waking up!

Forum List

Back