Trump Promises Water To Thirsty Californians

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
In another brilliant move. Trump promises water to those dying of thirst.

Water for the biggest farms in the world that feed the entire world.

Water for the suffering people in Southern California
“You have so much water, and all those fields that are right now barren, the farmers would have all the water they needed. And you could revert water up into the hills, where you have all the dead forests, where the forests are so brittle. … The land would be damp, and you’d stop many of these horrible fires that are costing billions and billions of dollars by the federal government,” he said.
1726273101301.png

Of course, Why would Trump ignore Hell California
View attachment 1011486
Figures. I thought Hell was in Michigan. I have heard it said, "If you want to have a good time, go to hell". Of course, southern California makes more sense than the land of many lakes for needing water.

Is he promising ice water to people in hell, too?

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris promises to give $25,000 of your money so someone you give jack shit about, can buy a house. She promises to cancel $7 billion dollars worth of medical debt. She promises to cancel $430 billion worth of student loan debt. She promises to give abortion back to the federal government. She promises to enroll the US back into the unfair Paris Climate Agreement. She promises to give immediate citizenship to 20 million illegal aliens. She promises to continue pouring billions of dollars into a war in Ukraine. And the same Kamala Harris who was four years ago calling for "Defund the police", is promising to be "Tough on crime."

Promises promises. We all know who Kamala Harris is. Her promises aren't worth a spit in a bucket.

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris promises to give $25,000 of your money so someone you give jack shit about, can buy a house. She promises to cancel $7 billion dollars worth of medical debt. She promises to cancel $430 billion worth of student loan debt. She promises to give abortion back to the federal government. She promises to enroll the US back into the unfair Paris Climate Agreement. She promises to give immediate citizenship to 20 million illegal aliens. She promises to continue pouring billions of dollars into a war in Ukraine. And the same Kamala Harris who was four years ago calling for "Defund the police", is promising to be "Tough on crime."

Promises promises. We all know who Kamala Harris is. Her promises aren't worth a spit in a bucket.
Tell her to bill me. If you read how much the debt is per person in the US, it will go in with the rest and will not be paid before I pass this earth, so kind of like sea level rise and global warming scares, I am not that concerned.

I would definitely continue funding the war in Ukraine, against the Russian invasion, that will threat Europe if not stopped at Ukraine. I will not miss that money either.

We have not defunded police here, as we have a well managed city government here in Jackson, TN. If yours is under Federal Control and been defunded you should do something about it locally, not depending of the Feds to keep you safe. Besides, I am usually locked and loaded 15 +1 with two spare 15s, unless home, then it's a "little bit" more than that, inside my fenced gated property.

Tell her to bill me. If you read how much the debt is per person in the US, it will go in with the rest and will not be paid before I pass this earth, so kind of like sea level rise and global warming scares, I am not that concerned.

I would definitely continue funding the war in Ukraine, against the Russian invasion, that will threat Europe if not stopped at Ukraine. I will not miss that money either.

We have not defunded police here, as we have a well managed city government here in Jackson, TN. If yours is under Federal Control and been defunded you should do something about it locally, not depending of the Feds to keep you safe. Besides, I am usually locked and loaded 15 +1 with two spare 15s, unless home, then it's a "little bit" more than that, inside my fenced gated property.

If that was an effort to vindicate her and convince me to vote for her, you failed, bro. :laughing0301:

Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Piglosi have promised that, and still havent delivered. But they will be there soon enough.
California has rejected desalinization plants on real estate of the coast in the past. Where is Donny getting the water? Who is he going to take it from? I have heard him disparage Native Americans. I can't see him doing a rain dance.

What bothers me a lot is Biden capitulated in Afghanistan. And he has held back far too much for far too long to Ukraine. As a military guy, Biden is the shits.

What bothers me a lot is Biden capitulated in Afghanistan. And he has held back far too much for far too long to Ukraine. As a military guy, Biden is the shits.
Talk about hold back. You haven't see hold back to Ukraine like a Trump Presidency in 2025. He repeatedly refused to say he wanted Ukraine to win it's war against the continued Russian invasion and agression to control that country. Trump is a good military guy, for the Russian military and Putin. He just sucks as far as NATO and the European Union, go, as he would cede it to Vlad, whom he said was brilliant for going into Ukraine in the first place.

Forum List

Back