Trump proven right--------again

the truth pisses you off, doesn't it? sooner or later you libs are going to have to deal with the truth about radical islam, hopefully it wont be at the end of a beheading sword.
Of course the truth doesn't piss me off. You're not spouting anything truthful. You're spitting delusions. Muslims comprise about 2% of the population. They are not going to become a majority in the U.S..

You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I lived and worked in muslim countries. I know the muslim culture much better than you ever will. I have good friends that are muslims, both in the USA and in their home countries.

The truth is that even though most of them are good honest people, the muslim/arab culture is not compatible with the US constitution and our ideas of freedom of speech, religion, and women's rights.
Who the fuck do you think gives a shit about your personal experiences? :eusa_doh:

America is built upon the foundation of religious freedom and we're not gonna lose that because pussy conservatives are terrified of Muslims when the stark reality is that radical Muslim terrorists account for less than one percent of murders in the U.S..

then you should be willing to put 7 or 8 of them in your spare bedroom. Have you opened your home to the poor muslim immigrants?

Freedom of religion does not mean that one religion can choose to ignore our laws and operate by its religious laws. Dearborn Michigan is now being run under sharia law with a majority of its city council being muslims. Is that you vision for the entire country?
Dumb fucking argument. Have you ever believed anyone else should be allowed to emigrate to America? Have you ever let any of them you didn't know either directly or indirectly move into your home?

You're babbling incoherently again.

No, I don't think we should allow anyone to immigrate here. If do allow anyone to immigrate, it should be because we believe their presence will benefit the country, not because we feel sorry for them.

Why are you so afraid? Over the last 10 years, there have been roughly 150,000 people killed in the U.S. .... less than 30 of them came at the hands of Muslim terrorists.

would you say that if you or member of your family was one of the victims?

personally I am not afraid, but neither were the San Bernardino or Ft Hood victims.

Would you say that if a member of your family or friend were killed in a normal gun killing?

If a member of my family was killed in a "normal" gun killing (whatever that is), I would make sure that the shooter never walked free or reproduced again. If the court system did not take care of it, I would do it personally.

as to being afraid. I am not afraid of muslim terrorists or "normal" gun crime. But I want both removed from this nation. I want the govt to do its primary job of keeping our citizens safe. If that means temporarily banning all muslim immigration, then so be it.

And you think banning all Muslims from going to the US will make things better? Seriously? By pissing off the Muslims in the US, you'd more likely see MORE Islamic terrorism from US born (like San Bernadino) Muslims. This fits in with the fear the right want people to feel. It doesn't fit in with logic.

actually what I would like to see would be a temporary ban on all immigration until we can get a handle on who is already here and find a valid way to vet all new immigration applicants. The San Bernardino shooters are proof that what we are doing now is not working.

The guy was BORN IN AMERICA, how is this proof of anything?

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

the truth pisses you off, doesn't it? sooner or later you libs are going to have to deal with the truth about radical islam, hopefully it wont be at the end of a beheading sword.
Of course the truth doesn't piss me off. You're not spouting anything truthful. You're spitting delusions. Muslims comprise about 2% of the population. They are not going to become a majority in the U.S..

I lived and worked in muslim countries. I know the muslim culture much better than you ever will. I have good friends that are muslims, both in the USA and in their home countries.

The truth is that even though most of them are good honest people, the muslim/arab culture is not compatible with the US constitution and our ideas of freedom of speech, religion, and women's rights.

You say Muslim culture isn't compatible with the US Constitution. Is the right wing view compatible with the US Constitution?

Is wanting to create fear and ban people for religious views compatible with the US Constitution? The answer is no.

Trump is not compatible with the US Constitution and he proves it day in and day out.

what has trump said or done that is a violation of the constitution?

second question: why do you support Obama's constitutional violations?

I didn't say Trump was violating the Constitution. He's not a govt worker, for a start, so it would be a little difficult. What I said was, what he says goes against the principles of the Constitution.

For example targeting Muslims. The US has the First Amendment freedom of religion. A person is free to be religious and the US govt can't prevent this.

Why are you so afraid? Over the last 10 years, there have been roughly 150,000 people killed in the U.S. .... less than 30 of them came at the hands of Muslim terrorists.

personally I am not afraid, but neither were the San Bernardino or Ft Hood victims.

Would you say that if a member of your family or friend were killed in a normal gun killing?

If a member of my family was killed in a "normal" gun killing (whatever that is), I would make sure that the shooter never walked free or reproduced again. If the court system did not take care of it, I would do it personally.

as to being afraid. I am not afraid of muslim terrorists or "normal" gun crime. But I want both removed from this nation. I want the govt to do its primary job of keeping our citizens safe. If that means temporarily banning all muslim immigration, then so be it.

And you think banning all Muslims from going to the US will make things better? Seriously? By pissing off the Muslims in the US, you'd more likely see MORE Islamic terrorism from US born (like San Bernadino) Muslims. This fits in with the fear the right want people to feel. It doesn't fit in with logic.

Yes I do think that would make things better. If the muslims that are already here don't like it then they need to find ways to police their own communities and weed out the radical terrorists.

What about the white people and black people? Why don't they police their own communities and weed out those who are going to commit acts of violence? I mean, there are less killings by radical Muslims than by white people, aren't there?

You say Muslim culture isn't compatible with the US Constitution. Is the right wing view compatible with the US Constitution?

Is wanting to create fear and ban people for religious views compatible with the US Constitution? The answer is no.

Trump is not compatible with the US Constitution and he proves it day in and day out.

I didn't say Trump was violating the Constitution. He's not a govt worker, for a start, so it would be a little difficult. What I said was, what he says goes against the principles of the Constitution.

For example targeting Muslims. The US has the First Amendment freedom of religion. A person is free to be religious and the US govt can't prevent this.

There's no Constitutional principle that says we have to import muzzie savages.

actually what I would like to see would be a temporary ban on all immigration until we can get a handle on who is already here and find a valid way to vet all new immigration applicants. The San Bernardino shooters are proof that what we are doing now is not working.

the so-called fiancé was not American, she was a radicalized Saudi. She should not have been in this country. What that proves is that our immigrant vetting system sucks.

Yes I do think that would make things better. If the muslims that are already here don't like it then they need to find ways to police their own communities and weed out the radical terrorists.

What about the white people and black people? Why don't they police their own communities and weed out those who are going to commit acts of violence? I mean, there are less killings by radical Muslims than by white people, aren't there?

nice dodge attempt. But the point is that we do not need to allow thousands of muslims, or anyone else, into this country unless we have a proven system of identifying the possible terrorists. Until then, shut it down.

He is targeting the demographic that contains the radical muslim terrorists. Too fricken bad if that hurts someone's feelings. Better a few hurt feelings than a dirty nuke going off in a major city in this country.

the so-called fiancé was not American, she was a radicalized Saudi. She should not have been in this country. What that proves is that our immigrant vetting system sucks.

Yes, I know. However they were married. So, are you going to stop all immigrants who get married to Americans? Or just prevent all Muslim Americans from marrying foreigners? Either way you're going to cause problems.

Why shouldn't she have been in the US? If any person who wasn't born in the US should never have been there, except Native Americans, then what?

How are you going to vet people who have done nothing wrong? Where there is no intelligence?

The Trump answer is to block all immigrants "until" such time are you can be sure no individual coming in is a threat. That time is never. So it'd be a permanent blockading of people.

If it's just for Muslims then you've got a 1st Amendment right problem, not only that but you'd piss off so many American Muslims you won't need to worry about immigrants taking up arms, the American Muslims will feel so badly that you'll have to take their guns from their cold dead hands.

nice dodge attempt. But the point is that we do not need to allow thousands of muslims, or anyone else, into this country unless we have a proven system of identifying the possible terrorists. Until then, shut it down.

And as I've said, no system is going to be proven until it's in place, and it won't be in place until it's proven (ah, the American way) therefore it's going to be a full block anyway.

So you shut it down and never bring it back again, and all the while creating MORE fear and MORE anger. Well done.

As if since 2003 the right hasn't created enough fear and anger to last a couple of generations.

He is targeting the demographic that contains the radical muslim terrorists. Too fricken bad if that hurts someone's feelings. Better a few hurt feelings than a dirty nuke going off in a major city in this country.

But most Islamic Extremists are men. Why not ban all men?

It's a picking and choosing, it's playing on the fears that all Arab looking people, all Arabic speakings, all Muslims etc are dangerous. Er....

The biggest danger in the US in INTERNAL, and no one will get rid of the guns, but are willing to get rid of the Muslims. Sounds like people who will love the Constitution when it's about guns, and hate the Constitution when it's about gay people, black people, or something else they don't care whether they have rights or not.

Forum List

Back