Trump proven right--------again

I agree that Trump did not say it well. He should have said: we need to put a stop to all immigration until we find a valid way to vet every person before they are allowed to enter this country. for the record, he did not say ban Syrian refugees, he said muslims.

As politically incorrect as his statement was, he was correct in principle. We should not open our borders to people that we have no way of vetting.

Do you fear having borders that are open to those without visas from the EU?

your question is moot. Terrorists can have EU visas. The Paris murderers were in France legally.
Why are you so afraid? Over the last 10 years, there have been roughly 150,000 people killed in the U.S. .... less than 30 of them came at the hands of Muslim terrorists.

would you say that if you or member of your family was one of the victims?

personally I am not afraid, but neither were the San Bernardino or Ft Hood victims.

Would you say that if a member of your family or friend were killed in a normal gun killing?

If a member of my family was killed in a "normal" gun killing (whatever that is), I would make sure that the shooter never walked free or reproduced again. If the court system did not take care of it, I would do it personally.

as to being afraid. I am not afraid of muslim terrorists or "normal" gun crime. But I want both removed from this nation. I want the govt to do its primary job of keeping our citizens safe. If that means temporarily banning all muslim immigration, then so be it.

your question is moot. Terrorists can have EU visas. The Paris murderers were in France legally.
Why are you so afraid? Over the last 10 years, there have been roughly 150,000 people killed in the U.S. .... less than 30 of them came at the hands of Muslim terrorists.

personally I am not afraid, but neither were the San Bernardino or Ft Hood victims.
If you weren't afraid, you wouldn't be in favor of banning all Muslims from entering the U.S..

If you weren't so stupid you would understand that any ban would be temporary and that it would be lifted once the country had a valid vetting system.

But tell us why you want to open our borders to "all muslims" What does the USA gain by allowing unlimited numbers of un-vetted people of any demographic into this country?

Only what you don't seem to have taken into account is that the US govt can't exactly do things well, there's partisanship which will slow it down, there's the arguments, and then there's a chance that the Tea Party and other right wingers will simply stall this for ever.

No one said open borders for all Muslims. Many Muslims are from countries where they need to get a visa in advance anyway, and the US is rejecting visas left right and center right now, an American I know and his Russian girlfriend aren't able to get into the US on a tourist visa, they've tried twice, the last time they had a letter from his Congressman to boot, and they just said no.

What people are asking for is that Muslims are treated the same as everyone else.

Muslims should be treated the same as everyone else. Once it can be established that they are not members of any terrorist organizations and are loyal to the USA.

You libs need to get over the sympathy bullshit, this is about safety and security, and if some feelings get hurt, so be it.

If you go back 14 years, you would have to increase the former figure to 3030. That's 3000 murders in this country that were entirely preventable.

However, the number of Americans they murder isn't the main concern. The main concern is the fact that they will reproduce and multiple until they become a majority in this country. When that happens, you can say goodbye to all your freedoms and liberal society. We'll all be under Sharia and our women will be wearing burkas. That's the fate your are pushing on your grandchildren.
Who do you think is going to become the majority in this country, Muslims?

If we keep importing them they will. Muslims breed like rabbits. Their birth rate is far higher than the birth rate of native born Americans or Europeans.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

the truth pisses you off, doesn't it? sooner or later you libs are going to have to deal with the truth about radical islam, hopefully it wont be at the end of a beheading sword.
Of course the truth doesn't piss me off. You're not spouting anything truthful. You're spitting delusions. Muslims comprise about 2% of the population. They are not going to become a majority in the U.S..

You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I lived and worked in muslim countries. I know the muslim culture much better than you ever will. I have good friends that are muslims, both in the USA and in their home countries.

The truth is that even though most of them are good honest people, the muslim/arab culture is not compatible with the US constitution and our ideas of freedom of speech, religion, and women's rights.

Do you fear having borders that are open to those without visas from the EU?

Would you say that if a member of your family or friend were killed in a normal gun killing?

If a member of my family was killed in a "normal" gun killing (whatever that is), I would make sure that the shooter never walked free or reproduced again. If the court system did not take care of it, I would do it personally.

as to being afraid. I am not afraid of muslim terrorists or "normal" gun crime. But I want both removed from this nation. I want the govt to do its primary job of keeping our citizens safe. If that means temporarily banning all muslim immigration, then so be it.

And you think banning all Muslims from going to the US will make things better? Seriously? By pissing off the Muslims in the US, you'd more likely see MORE Islamic terrorism from US born (like San Bernadino) Muslims. This fits in with the fear the right want people to feel. It doesn't fit in with logic.

If we keep importing them they will. Muslims breed like rabbits. Their birth rate is far higher than the birth rate of native born Americans or Europeans.

the truth pisses you off, doesn't it? sooner or later you libs are going to have to deal with the truth about radical islam, hopefully it wont be at the end of a beheading sword.
Of course the truth doesn't piss me off. You're not spouting anything truthful. You're spitting delusions. Muslims comprise about 2% of the population. They are not going to become a majority in the U.S..

I lived and worked in muslim countries. I know the muslim culture much better than you ever will. I have good friends that are muslims, both in the USA and in their home countries.

The truth is that even though most of them are good honest people, the muslim/arab culture is not compatible with the US constitution and our ideas of freedom of speech, religion, and women's rights.

You say Muslim culture isn't compatible with the US Constitution. Is the right wing view compatible with the US Constitution?

Is wanting to create fear and ban people for religious views compatible with the US Constitution? The answer is no.

Trump is not compatible with the US Constitution and he proves it day in and day out.

And you think banning all Muslims from going to the US will make things better? Seriously? By pissing off the Muslims in the US, you'd more likely see MORE Islamic terrorism from US born (like San Bernadino) Muslims. This fits in with the fear the right want people to feel. It doesn't fit in with logic.

actually what I would like to see would be a temporary ban on all immigration until we can get a handle on who is already here and find a valid way to vet all new immigration applicants. The San Bernardino shooters are proof that what we are doing now is not working.

You say Muslim culture isn't compatible with the US Constitution. Is the right wing view compatible with the US Constitution?

Is wanting to create fear and ban people for religious views compatible with the US Constitution? The answer is no.

Trump is not compatible with the US Constitution and he proves it day in and day out.

what has trump said or done that is a violation of the constitution?

second question: why do you support Obama's constitutional violations?

Yes I do think that would make things better. If the muslims that are already here don't like it then they need to find ways to police their own communities and weed out the radical terrorists.

Who the fuck do you think gives a shit about your personal experiences? :eusa_doh:

America is built upon the foundation of religious freedom and we're not gonna lose that because pussy conservatives are terrified of Muslims when the stark reality is that radical Muslim terrorists account for less than one percent of murders in the U.S..

actually what I would like to see would be a temporary ban on all immigration until we can get a handle on who is already here and find a valid way to vet all new immigration applicants. The San Bernardino shooters are proof that what we are doing now is not working.
Moron... half of the San Bernardino shooters were born and raised in the U.S. Your immigration "policies" wouldn't have stopped him.

Who the fuck do you think gives a shit about your personal experiences? :eusa_doh:

America is built upon the foundation of religious freedom and we're not gonna lose that because pussy conservatives are terrified of Muslims when the stark reality is that radical Muslim terrorists account for less than one percent of murders in the U.S..

then you should be willing to put 7 or 8 of them in your spare bedroom. Have you opened your home to the poor muslim immigrants?

Freedom of religion does not mean that one religion can choose to ignore our laws and operate by its religious laws. Dearborn Michigan is now being run under sharia law with a majority of its city council being muslims. Is that you vision for the entire country?

Moron... half of the San Bernardino shooters were born and raised in the U.S. Your immigration "policies" wouldn't have stopped him.

Neither would Obama's gun laws.

The point is that if we had sufficient intelligence services, they might have been stopped. Several of their neighbors said they knew that they were building bombs and had lots of guns, why didn't they turn them in to the police? Fear? or were they supporting them?

then you should be willing to put 7 or 8 of them in your spare bedroom. Have you opened your home to the poor muslim immigrants?

Freedom of religion does not mean that one religion can choose to ignore our laws and operate by its religious laws. Dearborn Michigan is now being run under sharia law with a majority of its city council being muslims. Is that you vision for the entire country?
Dumb fucking argument. Have you ever believed anyone else should be allowed to emigrate to America? Have you ever let any of them you didn't know either directly or indirectly move into your home?

You're babbling incoherently again.

Prove your claim that Sharia law is allowed to violate U.S. law in Dearborn.....

The point is that if we had sufficient intelligence services, they might have been stopped. Several of their neighbors said they knew that they were building bombs and had lots of guns, why didn't they turn them in to the police? Fear? or were they supporting them?
Imbecile, we're not talking about Obama's gun laws. Can ya stay focused? We talking about what Trump is claiming he wants to do. It doesn't work and it tears at the very foundation of this nations core.

Prove your claim that Sharia law is allowed to violate U.S. law in Dearborn.....
http://www.truthandaction.org/dearborn-michigan-first-city-us-enforce-sharia-law/2/

Imbecile, we're not talking about Obama's gun laws. Can ya stay focused? We talking about what Trump is claiming he wants to do. It doesn't work and it tears at the very foundation of this nations core.

Trump has called for a TEMPORARY ban on muslim immigration until we can come up with a valid system for vetting the thousands of muslims who are trying to enter this country. Look at what happened in Germany on new years eve if you question why this is being considered.

Yes, we value religious freedom and allow the free practice of all religions in this country. What you fools don't get is that Islam is not just a religion, it is a form of government and law. Strict adherence to muslim teachings is in violation of the US constitution.

If you weren't afraid, you wouldn't be in favor of banning all Muslims from entering the U.S..

If you weren't so stupid you would understand that any ban would be temporary and that it would be lifted once the country had a valid vetting system.

But tell us why you want to open our borders to "all muslims" What does the USA gain by allowing unlimited numbers of un-vetted people of any demographic into this country?

Only what you don't seem to have taken into account is that the US govt can't exactly do things well, there's partisanship which will slow it down, there's the arguments, and then there's a chance that the Tea Party and other right wingers will simply stall this for ever.

No one said open borders for all Muslims. Many Muslims are from countries where they need to get a visa in advance anyway, and the US is rejecting visas left right and center right now, an American I know and his Russian girlfriend aren't able to get into the US on a tourist visa, they've tried twice, the last time they had a letter from his Congressman to boot, and they just said no.

What people are asking for is that Muslims are treated the same as everyone else.

Why should Muslims be treated the same as anyone else? Their savages. They don't belong among civilized people.
Hitler would be so proud of you. :thup: He felt the same way about Jews.

Who did Jews kill when Hitler was in power?

Oh . . that's right . . . . no one.

Jews aren't savages. They are civilized. The muzzies clearly are savages. We don't need them in this country. No intelligent person wants them here.

Importing a bunch of Muzzie savages has nothing to do with religious freedom. The Constitution protects people in America. It doesn't protect the rest of the globe. Anyone who tries to make this a freedom issue is simply a scumbag traitor to his country who is spewing lies and propaganda. It has nothing to do with religious freedom. Muzzies are free to pursue their religion wherever they live. We are under no requirement to bring them here.

The other one's parents were Muzzie savages that we imported earlier. The disease doesn't disappear after one generation. That's why we can't import this virus into our country.

Forum List

Back