Trump proves Ted Cruz correct

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Ted Cruz took a lot of heat for questioning the morality of Trump because of living in the cesspool known as New York city. However, in this clip in 1999, Trump says he hates the concept of abortion, but still is prochoice. When asked why, he states, "I dunno, maybe it is my New York upbringing."

Hilarious.

Ted Cruz took a lot of heat for questioning the morality of Trump because of living in the cesspool known as New York city. However, in this clip in 1999, Trump says he hates the concept of abortion, but still is prochoice. When asked why, he states, "I dunno, maybe it is my New York upbringing."

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

I think that is an honest answer. Now, however, I think he'll change his mind as the political polls indicate what is the most popular answer.

Forum List

Back