Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Accepting the Paris Accord was an executive agreement which would only required the president or congress to say we're out which of course Trump did, so there was no danger of not being able to pull out. The question is why pull out at this time? It will cost us zero jobs and there is no budget impact. Trump could water down the agreement, making it harder for other countries to tackle climate change or he could change the agreement to favor US industries. Regardless of whether you favored doing something about global warming or just ignoring it, pulling out was a really dumb decision.

As Rex Tillerson's successor at Exxon said, "It is prudent that the United States remain a party to the Paris agreement to ensure a level playing field, so that global energy markets remain as free and competitive as possible."

That's not how Trump works. Trump is not a team player, he is the coach, the team owner, the shots caller, or he is nothing. He either has the upper hand or he wants no hand at all. He puts you in a position of needing him before he needs you. That is the art of the deal. If you haven't learned that about the guy by now, you never will.
Dealing with global warming has to be a team effort. No one person and no one country can call the shots. Since global warming is not limited to any one nation, it requires a global response. Frankly, I doubt that Trump gives damn as to what happens to the world or even this nation 50 or 100 years from now. It simply does not fit in his play book.
And it also shows what he thinks of his son and grandchildren. He's building walls around his seaside golf courses like in Scotland because of rising seas but still plays the climate denial game in public.
Trump could be the biggest hypocrite in history.
Can you show me where trump has ever denied the climate changes?

If you think we need some agreement with other countries to tell us what to do and how to do it, you're the stupid one. You want America to be like that guy with a good paying job that patrons a bar. Everybody runs up to him shaking his hand, giving him a hug, knowing he will buy them drinks all night long because he has the money.

Our country is 20 trillion dollars in debt. We are broke. Do you know what the word "broke" means? Broke means no money. Broke means in debt. Broke means failure. Why you leftists would choose failure all the time is beyond any reasonable persons ability to understand.

We can't afford to spend God knows how many billions (of money we don't have) on some stupid fairy tale like MMGW. You on the left always tell us to keep our religion in our church or at home, you should do the same with your beliefs. Don't involve our country in your stupid religion. If you want to lower your idiotic carbon footprint, buy a bike and ride it everywhere you go. Buy a windmill for your backyard. Take the bus everywhere you need to go. And in a hundred years from now, you can sit back and enjoy that .02% of cooler air.

God you people are dense.

In reality nobody is telling us anything Ray. We are the leader of this world not a dumb follower.
Taking about debt------- Since when you care about debt? Trump is wasting millions just by golfing, security and travel expenses of his family.
How about those small business that lost income every time he goes to Maralago?

Again are you saying that 7 out of 10 of Americans,CEOs, Conoco, Exxon etc etc etc blasting dumb Trump are all belong to the left are dense?
You are very wrong Ray.

Did you just get to this country or what?

Policies and politics changes with mood and vote of the people. We don't want some big-eared clown making policy that we can't get out of in the future. DumBama is gone, and Trump is trying to De-Bama the country.

When we voted the last several elections, we voted for change; not just change of the players, but change in the politics as well. We gave Republicans leadership of the Congress. We gave Republicans leadership of the Senate. We recently gave Republicans the White House. Why? Because we don't want Democrat policies anymore, and Democrat policies should not continue we we vote in Republican leadership.

Signing on to this Paris Accord gives Democrats the power over our environment no matter who is in leadership in the future. Trump rightfully stopped that. If the country wants change (as we do now) then we should not be bound by some stupid agreement that stops such change.

Yes, we are the leader of the world, and our leader is saying we act independently on this issue.
Accepting the Paris Accord was an executive agreement which would only required the president or congress to say we're out which of course Trump did, so there was no danger of not being able to pull out. The question is why pull out at this time? It will cost us zero jobs and there is no budget impact. Trump could water down the agreement, making it harder for other countries to tackle climate change or he could change the agreement to favor US industries. Regardless of whether you favored doing something about global warming or just ignoring it, pulling out was a really dumb decision.

As Rex Tillerson's successor at Exxon said, "It is prudent that the United States remain a party to the Paris agreement to ensure a level playing field, so that global energy markets remain as free and competitive as possible."

When Trump pulled out of the agreement, he stated that negotiations were possible that would take some of the disadvantages away from the US. Nobody had any interest in his offer.

It's all about money--our money. Without our money, there is no Paris Agreement.

As I explained earlier, each administration has the right to lead the country their way. The PA is a leftist agenda that would go on forever with no control no matter who is in power.

I don't want that--we don't want that, and I don't care what some leftist CEO has to say about it. It's our country too, and our country is currently rejecting leftist agendas. If or when Democrats regain power, they are free to carry out their will as DumBama has during his first couple of years that screwed up this country and doubled our debt. Until that time, we call the shots here.
Of course they didn't have any interest in his offer to renegotiate.
Who's going to get 189 countries together to renegotiate a deal that took years to settle?
Trump's line was disingenuous like everything he says.
Trump's offer to renegotiate is a clear indication that the man is totally out to lunch. There is nothing to renegotiation. The US has the ability to change its own targets for emissions. There is no penalty for not reaching those targets. Apparently Trump never took the time to read the agreement he wants to renegotiate.

The reality is the US did not have to withdraw from the Paris agreement to renegotiate how it will participate. In fact, once it withdraws, it legally cannot renegotiate the terms of its participation. Furthermore, it will have no voice in any of the upcoming meetings that will end up effecting US trade and relations with the rest world. A really stupid move by Trump

So you think being orange is a race?

I simply laugh at snowflakes such as yourself, those liberals who expose themselves as hypocritical racists - much like the DNC did with their own leaked e-mails.

You spent 8 years bashing anyone who criticized Obama for his failed policies and Islamic Extremist sympathizing / aiding / abetting by declaring whoever did so only did so because they focused on his color - him being BLACK.

Now, based only on the fact that Trump defeated the corrupt, criminal - worst candidate in US history - Hillary in the last election and completely lacking any evidence to support their false claims against him, little racist snowflakes like yourself openly attack Trump for his 'color' - 'orange'.

THAT is not only hypocritical, it's funny as hell.

Trump is a racist, bigot, bully, pathological liar, hypocrite, puppet, ignorant, pussy grabbing animal unfit president. A laughing stock, embarrassment around the globe. That's a fact.

Hiding his tax returns-------- that shows he is a crooked. Been sued for fraud facing thousand of lawsuits. That's a fact.
Hillary has never been charge or indicted of any crimes. That's a fact.

The funniest thing about it the left can't blame it on big oil like ExxonMobil, they are against Trump pulling out

Lmfao

Nope. The only person to blame is Trump himself. What an ignorant old man he is turning out to be.
what is the plan to stop the earth from warming? got anything? If you got nothing, then that is the reason.

The Earth has been warming and cooling for 4.5 Billion years......it is a pretty established plan. What in God's name is your fucking point?

Wrong Buuuud. This doesn't exist 5 years ago. So you're telling us that this is a hoax?

View attachment 130486
nice photos. funny you don't want that cleaned up. what a fool you are.

Wrong again idiot. I support the climate accord and I want those clean up.
On the other hands idiotS with S like you doesn't believed climate change.
Even Trump and his inner circle cannot even mention word Hoax or Climate change.

That's not how Trump works. Trump is not a team player, he is the coach, the team owner, the shots caller, or he is nothing. He either has the upper hand or he wants no hand at all. He puts you in a position of needing him before he needs you. That is the art of the deal. If you haven't learned that about the guy by now, you never will.
Dealing with global warming has to be a team effort. No one person and no one country can call the shots. Since global warming is not limited to any one nation, it requires a global response. Frankly, I doubt that Trump gives damn as to what happens to the world or even this nation 50 or 100 years from now. It simply does not fit in his play book.
And it also shows what he thinks of his son and grandchildren. He's building walls around his seaside golf courses like in Scotland because of rising seas but still plays the climate denial game in public.
Can you show me where trump has ever denied the climate changes?
A better question is when has he not denied climate change.

In 2009, he signs a letter to Obama, ridiculing UN resolutions on climate change and urging him not to support it.

Just a couple months later, in February 2010, Trump said, that former Vice President Al Gore should lose the Nobel Peace Prize he won for his climate change activism.

On November 6, 2012, Trump tweeted: "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

In 2013, Trump tweeted that global warming is an "expensive hoax," and in 2014 he called it "bull----."

Trump tweeted dozens of times between 2011 and 2014 about his skepticism — and sometimes outright denial — of climate change, especially when his hometown of New York experienced unseasonably cold weather saying multiple times, "It's a hoax."

Today, Nikki Haley says, "The president believes the climate is changing, and he does know that pollutants are a part of that equation,"

What Trump claims to believe changes with the wind so what difference does it make.

Does Donald Trump believe in man-made climate change?

Last edited:
"Wrong! By withdrawing from the Paris Accord, the United States will have no seat at the table, no input."

If Barry would have really given a damn about having a seat at the table he would have taken action according to the Constitution by gong before Congress for ratification rather than doing what he always did - IGNORE the Constitution and do whatever the hell he wanted to do.

Look little parrot.
What do you think will happen if he went through congress? Your garbage GOPs, Faux News and racist assholes like you tried to destroyed him first day he stepped in the Oval Office till his last day. They blocked just about every thing he does. That's a fact.

Trump. How about the EO of Muslim ban, oil drilling that we do not need, food in public school etc etc etc etc etc----- Did he went through congress? And that's only his first 5 months. So what the hell you are talking about?
You are a hypocrite.

Thanks, but I have a question: Why are so many of the weather reporting articles from 2014 based on 2013 data and prior? I noticed that, too, when I was looking at articles. Does it really take that long to compile data?
dunno. i just like to look up blanket statements and see how valid they may or may not be. i hear storms are getting worse and maybe they are. but i've seen horrible storms a lot through life and not just recently.

i've also seen not long ago the left and science say a mini ice age is coming. oops.

it's hard to believe someone and take them seriously when they rage to a point and then keep changing the name of it to fit another potential possibility.
Well, when it takes them three years and running to compile their data, I guess we'll all be running on "old news." You are too bright to believe that because there have been horrible storms in the past it somehow argues that climate change may bring about fewer but more intense storms. You know it is an average over years. You know that averages include minor and major storms. You KNOW that, so why are you arguing such a goof ball third grade statement from Bear?

I don't remember the mini ice age thing--I remember something about everyone getting cancer from a hole in the ozone and then we stopped selling aerosols for the most part. Predictions and the "latest" scientific theories are frequently proved wrong over time; that is true. We can't deny the climate is changing. We can't deny we are pumping much, much more C02 in the atmosphere than we were 300 years ago. We can't deny C02 increases temps on Earth. So we can reasonably deny what?
- That we can do anything about it
- How much we should pay/sacrifice/contribute toward an attempted solution

Those are the only real bones of contention I see available.
We can't deny the climate is changing
-Who would deny billions of years of history?
We can't deny we are pumping much, much more C02 in the atmosphere than we were 300 years ago.
-Prove how that is a problem? Prove how our 5% is causing the greatest warming period in hundreds of millions of years

We can't deny C02 increases temps on Earth
-No but why is that a bad thing? You realize without c02 our temps would be 50 degrees cooler every day?
If somehow temperatures stabilize, then it is a major change for life on earth. Roughly 1 in every 10 people in the world lives in low elevation coastal zones, that's about 800 million people that will be uprooted. In the US by 2100, crop production will down by as much as 40%. In many Asians and African countries, crop production will be down by even more. Worldwide famine, economic collapse, mass extinction of wildlife, and violence on a global scale will likely occur. That's the optimistic view. Now if global climate change continues unabated, earth will be just another cosmic failure.

Show me where temperatures have actually changed? I mean in a way atypical of what isn't normal for life anyway over the millennia? Climate is a constantly changing thing. At one time, the central plain states were under water. At one time, there were tropical forests and rich vegetation in what are now arctic regions. I get tired of hearing again and again dire predictions by people that the world is headed for certain catastrophe then when those deadlines pass------- nothing. We are already past the point where Nobel Prize winning Carbon-Credit-King Albert Gore told us that all sea ice would be gone and our coastlines under water.

Then you are a silly and irrational man.

"Wrong! By withdrawing from the Paris Accord, the United States will have no seat at the table, no input."

If Barry would have really given a damn about having a seat at the table he would have taken action according to the Constitution by gong before Congress for ratification rather than doing what he always did - IGNORE the Constitution and do whatever the hell he wanted to do.

Look little parrot.
What do you think will happen if he went through congress? Your garbage GOPs, Faux News and racist assholes like you tried to destroyed him first day he stepped in the Oval Office till his last day. They blocked just about every thing he does. That's a fact.

Trump. How about the EO of Muslim ban, oil drilling that we do not need, food in public school etc etc etc etc etc----- Did he went through congress? And that's only his first 5 months. So what the hell you are talking about?
You are a hypocrite.
Obama did not take the agreement to congress because it was not a treaty. There were not obligations other than reporting progress and no budget impact. What Obama signed was an executive agreement, one of over 13,000 US presidents have signed without congress approval.

Nope. You got him beat by a mile.

US is the second worst polluters. We are the leader not a backward follower. We now at level of Syria and Nicaragua. Even China the worst polluters sign on to this accord.

Maybe you should get your facts right:

Air pollution from industrial activity isn’t just an environmental concern—it’s a major public health problem, too.

In a report (pdf) released Tuesday (Sept. 27), the World Health Organization (WHO) found that 92% of the population breathes air with unhealthy levels of pollutants. WHO collected air quality data from 3,000 locations across the globe and looked for concentrations of fine particulate matter, including sulfates, nitrates, mineral dust, and black carbon, which are less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter—about 1/1000 of a millimeter, or the width of a credit card. Both indoors and outdoors, these particles work their way into the lungs when we breathe, and can cause cardiovascular disease like lung cancer, stroke, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Every country has terrible air pollution, but these are the world’s worst

Now, if you click on the link (and I doubt you will) you can scroll down to the bottom of the page where they list the countries from worst to best. Just so you don't waste too much of your precious time, I suggest you scroll quickly to find the US.

Of course China signed onto it. They don't have to do shit until 2030, and even then, who knows if they'd honor it.

You are very funny Ray. LOL. You are telling me that air is polluted. So we need to do something. Correct? What are you trying to tell me? You need to look at this real link and the problem Ray.

List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions - Wikipedia

View attachment 130754

China. They don't do shit till 2030 is a lame and dumb excuse from Trump as a good example of LYING to Americans.
Technically yes they don't do anything till 2030 because that is the allowance they negotiated with the accord. But in REALITY that is incorrect. They are choking to death right now. What made you and Trump think they are not doing anything right now?
If someone has a cancer (China) is this person going to wait 13 years to get treatments? Wrong. If they waited 13 years to do something------- What do you think will happen to them? Chinese are not that stupid.
They are building several hydro electric dam like in Brahmaputra, three gorges dam and others. This year they scrapped 103 coal power plant which I heard this news in 2015 when they are still in planning stage. They are also doing a lot of improvements about smog from cars and other factory polluters. That is just the start.

The End of Coal Is Near: China Just Scrapped 103 Power Plants

CO2 isn't pollution, dumbass.

You are an idiot person.

Main sources of carbon dioxide emissions

How does that prove that CO2 is pollution?

Coming from an dumbass like you. You are waste of my time. Try harder.

Don't take my word for it---- go look it up and research it out. The Paris Accord is a scam to yet again like all other "deals" set forth in the past, just bilk more money out from the USA like a fat cow and put into the deep pockets of globalists! Want to know why people like Angela Merkel got that funny look on her face? Because for years AMERICAN POLITICIANS LIKE HILLARY CLINTON have been selling out their country for money, for a price, they will "cut you in." Now that Trump is here,. he IS NOT A PLAYER, he cannot be threatened or bribed.

ALL THESE OTHER COUNTRIES in EU and NATO, etc., PART OF THEIR ECONOMY IS LONG BEEN BASED ON SUCKING THE USA for MONEY!! Now that Trump is in, Merkel really meant it that for once, countries like Germany are really going to have to start carrying their own weight. And they are terrified.

Which is why they don't even want to hear anything about renegotiations. Like the UN, Trump will say America will do their part, but other countries have to do theirs. We will not do their part for them, and that's something they don't even want to discuss. They just want our money with a nice name like Paris Accord attached to it.
My God, you are that fucking stupid to believe Trump wants to renegotiate it when it can't be renegotiated?

Trump & you are too God damn stupid to know the Accord was all voluntary. If Trump is going to follow through on our commitment to lower our emissions, why pull out.

You & Trump are too God damn stupid top know that the leading country responsible for the high levels that exist today.

You & Trump are too God damn stupid top know that reducing emissions globally is better than just lowering ours ( Like the orange POS wants to lower our emissions).

Trump & you are too God damn stupid to get that providing these countries the technology & equipment is business for US corporations.

You & Trump are two of the dumbest people on the planet.

If you think we need some agreement with other countries to tell us what to do and how to do it, you're the stupid one. You want America to be like that guy with a good paying job that patrons a bar. Everybody runs up to him shaking his hand, giving him a hug, knowing he will buy them drinks all night long because he has the money.

Our country is 20 trillion dollars in debt. We are broke. Do you know what the word "broke" means? Broke means no money. Broke means in debt. Broke means failure. Why you leftists would choose failure all the time is beyond any reasonable persons ability to understand.

We can't afford to spend God knows how many billions (of money we don't have) on some stupid fairy tale like MMGW. You on the left always tell us to keep our religion in our church or at home, you should do the same with your beliefs. Don't involve our country in your stupid religion. If you want to lower your idiotic carbon footprint, buy a bike and ride it everywhere you go. Buy a windmill for your backyard. Take the bus everywhere you need to go. And in a hundred years from now, you can sit back and enjoy that .02% of cooler air.

God you people are dense.

In reality nobody is telling us anything Ray. We are the leader of this world not a dumb follower.
Taking about debt------- Since when you care about debt? Trump is wasting millions just by golfing, security and travel expenses of his family.
How about those small business that lost income every time he goes to Maralago?

Again are you saying that 7 out of 10 of Americans,CEOs, Conoco, Exxon etc etc etc blasting dumb Trump are all belong to the left are dense?
You are very wrong Ray.

Did you just get to this country or what?

Policies and politics changes with mood and vote of the people. We don't want some big-eared clown making policy that we can't get out of in the future. DumBama is gone, and Trump is trying to De-Bama the country.

When we voted the last several elections, we voted for change; not just change of the players, but change in the politics as well. We gave Republicans leadership of the Congress. We gave Republicans leadership of the Senate. We recently gave Republicans the White House. Why? Because we don't want Democrat policies anymore, and Democrat policies should not continue we we vote in Republican leadership.

Signing on to this Paris Accord gives Democrats the power over our environment no matter who is in leadership in the future. Trump rightfully stopped that. If the country wants change (as we do now) then we should not be bound by some stupid agreement that stops such change.

Yes, we are the leader of the world, and our leader is saying we act independently on this issue.

AGAIN------ Are you saying 7 out of 10 Americans, CEOs, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, Ivanka, Tillerson etc etc etc. that support this accord------- Are all democrats?
Withdrawing from this accord didn't make us the leader but a laughing and embarrassing around the world.
So if we act independently why not part of group of a great movement?

So far you have not answer any of my questions Ray. Why is that?

Trump withdrew from the accord only because of coal industry but pure dumb and do not accept that the climate change is a hoax. So what are you trying to say Ray? Crap.

You are 100% the Republicans have house, congress and the White House------ So how are they doing? Let say replace and repeal Obamacare with the same garbage, total chaos, non stop self inflicting wounds, continue sucking Putin dick, Russian scandal, republicans investigating republicans, an embarrassment around the world, discombobulated toxic administration. What an accomplishment.

Did anyone came up in support of Trump from withdrawing from the accord? except maybe 8 GOPs.

Yes he does. It's coming out from his own pocket dumb shit.
15 million doesn't even pay the interest that would compound on the unpaid debt. The Illegally Obama placed debt....

So you cannot prove your $380 billions and Germany $18 billions. You lied and don't shit what you are taking about.
Why do you people lie? Like Trump.

Bush pledged $2 billions as of May 2017 we only contributed $1 billions, others donated combined about $10.3 billions. That's a fact.

Unfortunately, not everyone was in on the joke. Determined to display “leadership,” President Obama made the classic mistake of the kid who hears everyone is going skinny-dipping, strips naked, plunges into the water, and then turns to find his dry and still-modest peers laughing from the shore as they run off with his clothes. While everyone else both literally and figuratively mailed in their commitments, the president pledged a dramatic reduction in U.S. emissions: 26 to 28 percent below their 2005 level by 2025. To further grease the skids of international diplomacy, he committed the United States to lead the transfer of $100 billion in annual “climate finance” from the developed world to the developing countries that are pledging nothing.

Read more at: Another Obama Legacy: Americans Will Pay Billions for a Useless Climate Agreement

You cannot prove your lies on the $380 billions and Germany $18 billions then double down by posting a worthless untrustworthy bias media national review. What a crap.

National Media: These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Right, because when you can't prove a story wrong, attack the source instead. Typical liberal strategy we see all the time.

So tell us, how much of our GDP would we have to pour into "green" under this agreement and how much money would that amount to? BTW, I never said anything about 380 billion or Germany.

What are you talking about dude?
Your buddy lied big time about the $380 billions and Germany's $18 billions. Then you supported his lies dude.

Then because of your desperation you posted a link from an asshole media. That's pathetic Ray.

The similarities is when your house is full of toxic smoke------ Are you going to tolerate till it kills you? I cannot make any more dumber than this.

No, I will not. But what I won't do is sign an agreement with all my neighbors that I'll do something about it. I don't need them to control my own environment.

Then you are doing exactly what I'm telling you. China is doing everything they can to improve their land, air, sea and the emissions output long before 2030. They signed with the accord to show the world that they are part of a good movement for the sake of one planet.
For you and Trump or anybody to say China is not doing anything till 2030 is pure idiotic.

And STOP cutting my post to fit your nonsense agenda.

Ludicrous. Based from your post here you are trying to talk tough. In REALITY you don't know what you are talking about coming from racist like you. So your opinion I counted it as worthlessness

Oh with that racist shit already. The problem with you liberals is you never learn from your own mistakes. That's why you are a minority in Washington and states around the country. Insulting people by calling them racists only makes people hate you all the more. People are sick of your constant lies. But you people don't understand that. I'm willing to bet the next stupid F Democrat that runs for President will call half this country "deplorables" again or something close to it. And when you lose that election, you'll blame it on China or something.

The name of the former president is Obama NOT DUMBAMA and the current president is Trump.
Where did I lie? I NEVER in my post just pure facts and reality. Get your facts right.
And you are a good example of a deplorable American.
From the beginning of this thread you posted and supported nothing but baseless or philosophical.

They are choking to death right now.

They aren't choking on CO2.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This proves you and your buddy Todd don't know what in the world what this topic is all about.
Yes they are not choking with CO2 but the emissions are releasing to the atmosphere is dangerous to the earth. And Coal industry is one of the culprits.
China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress. At the same time they are going after their factories of air pollutants and smogs.

That's why you and the left is confused the Paris accord has nothing to do with pollution..it has to do with a transfer of wealth..

Transfer of wealth like what?

AGAIN let me repeat it again. Are you saying all the Americans 7 out of 10, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, CEOs, Ivanka, Tillerson are all confused and all belong to the left? You are dumber than I thought.

Now answer those 2 questions. Before I waste anymore of my time with your stupidity.

London's Mayor, Sadiq Khan is a Muslim. Think that might have an effect on his attitude? You know, as it did with petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and his affection for Muslims?

Its the other way around. Mayor Khan didn't do or say anything about US or Trump------- but Trump attacked him because of his hate towards Muslim.

Trump is a good example of an unfit president, embarrassment to the world and all laughing at us. Trump cannot come close to the decency and brain of Obama.
oh, he's a good example of someone you hate, but because he's doing what you don't approve of doesn't make him stupid NOR an embarrassment. it's much more embarrassing to see people dressed in black beating the shit out of trash cans screaming SHUT UP WE WANT FREE SPEECH.

and losing even those fights.

you troll around and find articles that make you warm cause you share in that mindset. great. you do that. but it's your own hate that's keeping you warm, not trumps "idiocy".

Your girlfriend brought up mayor of London not me. Freedom speech is freedom speech but Trump picking a fight with a mayor of a city that was just attacked because of his immaturity is pathetic.
Try again.

Yes let's drill the national monuments areas, in pristine Alaska, off the Atlantic coast and threaten a billion dollar a year tourism trade plus in all national and state parks. Let's rape all the unspoiled land in America.
Trump imbeciles thinks that's putting America first.

Pittsburgh before Paris

View attachment 130696

The Pittsburgh mayor told DT to go fuck himself. His goal is to make Pittsburgh 100% alternative energy.

He's free to waste city money on stupid ideas.
His constituents are free to vote him out when he does.

Waste money on stupid ideas. Like what?
This has been going before the mayor was elected so why would they not vote for him by saving the planet and creating more jobs.

Waste money on stupid ideas. Like what?

Like whatever "green energy" scheme that will cost millions and reduce CO2 emissions by dozens of pounds.

This has been going before the mayor was elected so why would they not vote for him by saving the planet

The mayor of Pittsburgh is going to save the planet?

Wrong answer Todd. Mayors only support clean air, reusable energy and using natural gas instead of coal. They do not have the power to reduce emissions because they mayors do not run fossil fuel industries like Exxon, ConocoPhillips or BP.
But mayors and governors came out in support of the Paris accord agreement. Telling Trump fuck you.
So let me ask you again. Waste money on stupid ideas------- Like what?
Try again.

They are choking to death right now.

They aren't choking on CO2.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This proves you and your buddy Todd don't know what in the world what this topic is all about.
Yes they are not choking with CO2 but the emissions are releasing to the atmosphere is dangerous to the earth. And Coal industry is one of the culprits.
China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress. At the same time they are going after their factories of air pollutants and smogs.

1. Yes, they should spend their money cleaning up their dangerous emissions and stop wasting it on CO2 reduction.
Of course, based on their non-commitments under the Paris accords, they already decided not to waste their money on CO2 reduction, eh?

China just shut down 103 of their coal plants is a good progress

2. They shut down 103 plants that were generating power? Are you sure?

1. Wrong answer try again.
2. Yes read the link I posted because I was in China when I heard that news.

Forum List

Back