Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

At the behest of the entire country? Wow! My ballot must have been lost in the mail.
When did you get your ballot?

Where did I say entire country? I said at the behest of the US. Your govt. Just a quick lesson here - when your president does something, it is at the behest of the US whether you voted for him or not.

here endith the lesson

I said at the behest of the US. Your govt

All of my government?

Just a quick lesson here - when your president does something, it is at the behest of the US

Nah, that was at the behest of Obama. Until a treaty is presented to the Senate and gets the required votes, you can't say it's at the behest of the US government.

I'm not responding to anybody in particular here, but can any of you leftists tell me what we can't accomplish on our own without being part of the Paris Accord?

The problem that Senator Mike Lee of my home state Utah admitted to today on PBS, that there are droughts, places flooding and Antarctica melting at the fastest rate... that these are problems that if left completely unchecked are more expensive than trying to come up with a way to deal with them. Donald Trump has already said he wants to work with Democrats to renegotiate Paris or make a new deal, indicating that that might be a good way to go about it.

They may try to pressure us and they may try to shame us.

Where do you always come up with this windmills and high speed trains to nowhere reference? Why don't you try this link instead if you're so smart?:

Global Climate Change: Economics, Science, and Policy | Sloan School of Management | MIT OpenCourseWare

Trump can't do a thing about it except negotiate.

The US cannot get out of it until the day after election in 2020.

It's a non-issue.

You live in the Bee Hive state. I have my primary home here in the City.

For the disciples of global warming, in 150 summers (years) there have been 20 heat waves as bad or worse than current-this has happened before!

Really it has? Is that why two years ago was the hottest year on record? Then last year was the hottest year on record? Followed by this year which is on pace to be the new hottest year on record?

frances-president-trolled-trump-for-pulling-out-o-2-3212-1496360305-2_dblbig.jpg

Trump phoned Europe's top leaders to tell them he was pulling out of Paris - but France's Macron responded with public lecture telling him: 'Make the planet great again'
  • President Trump announced Thursday that the U.S. would pull out of the Paris climate pact
  • He said after withdrawing, the U.S. would renegotiate and try to 'make a deal that's fair'
  • The White House says he called European leaders to discuss the decision
  • French President Emmanuel Macron and Cherman Chancellor Angela Merkel called the Paris climate deal 'irreversible' following Trump's announcement
  • They said the global pact 'cannot be renegotiated'
  • The U.S. will join Syria and Nicaragua as the only nations not in the pact
More: 'Make our PLANET' great again': Macron counters Trump | Daily Mail Online

Will Trump invade France?

So you admit that the US doesn't benefit economically from this treaty.

That is the way ecology works

It is cheaper to dump your shit into the rivers and air. You just don't do it because it is damaging in the long run

Then why are all the douche bags who support the treaty acting like we're missing out on something by rejecting it?
We are missing out on being respected by the rest of the world
I would rather have cash in my hand than the "respect" of European globalist douche bags.

That money will do you a lot of good... when your grand kids are in the hospital and you are helping pay for their medical bills for COPD.

CO2 causes COPD?

That is the way ecology works

It is cheaper to dump your shit into the rivers and air. You just don't do it because it is damaging in the long run

Then why are all the douche bags who support the treaty acting like we're missing out on something by rejecting it?
I would rather have cash in my hand than the "respect" of European globalist douche bags.

That money will do you a lot of good... when your grand kids are in the hospital and you are helping pay for their medical bills for COPD.

CO2 causes COPD?

It's not just about CO2 emissions...

Seems that way but they are anonymous sources
Trump pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal: Axios report

WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, Axios news outlet reported on Wednesday, citing two unidentified sources with direct knowledge of the decision.

Trump who has previously called global warming a hoax, refused to endorse the landmark climate change accord at a summit of the G7 group of wealthy nations on Saturday, saying he needed more time to decide. He then tweeted that he would make an announcement this week.

Fox News also cited an unidentified source confirming the pullout.
The decision to withdraw from the climate accord was influenced by a letter from 22 Republican U.S. senators, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, calling for an exit, Axios reported.
Good!
Shit wasn't even voted on. Remember Earnests words in 2015?
I think it’s hard to take seriously from some Members of Congress who deny the fact that climate change exists, that they should have some opportunity to render judgment about a climate change agreement
One of the biggest loads of partisan bullshit I have ever heard. He should have been shunned for that
Oh well
:eusa_dance:

Excellent decision.

The funniest thing about it the left can't blame it on big oil like ExxonMobil, they are against Trump pulling out

Lmfao

Nope. The only person to blame is Trump himself. What an ignorant old man he is turning out to be.

What are you talking about? Obama went around Congress, live by the EO die by the EO

Keep politics out of this, Bear. This is more important than that. There's only one planet. We were given the brains to figure out how to fix our mistakes. Why don't you want to?

Left can't be fixed.

Too funny! the rightwing goyim are cheering!!! and they also cheer to get rid of clean water and air standards too!!! hint stupid goyim, you are killing yourselves and you spawn faster then nature is by itself :laugh2:
Hell hath no fury like a Jew denied his swindle. Suck it, ****.

A candidate who said he would do this if elected Pesident was elected President and did what he said he would do wow what a concept. I wonder if this will catch on in the world of politics?

CO2 causes COPD?

It's not just about CO2 emissions...

Get China to clean up their act, then present a treaty to the Senate.

Seems that way but they are anonymous sources
Trump pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal: Axios report

Good!
Shit wasn't even voted on. Remember Earnests words in 2015?
I think it’s hard to take seriously from some Members of Congress who deny the fact that climate change exists, that they should have some opportunity to render judgment about a climate change agreement
One of the biggest loads of partisan bullshit I have ever heard. He should have been shunned for that
Oh well
:eusa_dance:
Bad.
I hope the anonymous sources are wrong. This is going to be bigger than Russia for 48 hours. You watch.
I don't think so. The media Russia lie has been going for over 6 months without one piece of evidence. No telling how long this latest lie will run, and no telling how many gullible fools, once having seen it "on tv", will swear by it.
Only for 48 hours, Mike. Then the Russia thing will be back 24/7. I predict a real fuss if he pulls out of the climate agreement. You ain't seen a fuss 'til you piss off the tree huggers AND the scientists and the majority of the world. It's going to be loud. For 2 days.

Like when they were going to have their march on Washington back in April after Trump signed his EO rolling back Obama's EO..

Once again live by the EO die by the EO..Trump has a cell phone and a pen also.

Two wrongs don't make a right. But they did have that march and the buzz lasted about 48 hours because scientists aren't violent. And they don't wear vagina costumes.

Two wrongs don't make it right. Stupidest excuse ever.

You basically admitting that Barry's EO was wrong, therefore cancelling the first and wrong one, makes the second one right.

Forum List

Back