Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Then why are all the douche bags who support the treaty acting like we're missing out on something by rejecting it?
We are missing out on being respected by the rest of the world
I would rather have cash in my hand than the "respect" of European globalist douche bags.

That money will do you a lot of good... when your grand kids are in the hospital and you are helping pay for their medical bills for COPD.

CO2 causes COPD?

It's not just about CO2 emissions...

That's what's its all about ...God damn son

Cool... Anyway I couldn't get to bed without telling Toddster something. I love Utah. Utah and Idaho care about future generations in their governments.

Even if they are politically unmotivated, the BRIC nations (Brazil Russia India China) are physically capable of putting pressure on America. They have been growing fast and I am confident they have more production than America when combined.

The problem that Senator Mike Lee of my home state Utah admitted to today on PBS, that there are droughts, places flooding and Antarctica melting at the fastest rate... that these are problems that if left completely unchecked are more expensive than trying to come up with a way to deal with them. Donald Trump has already said he wants to work with Democrats to renegotiate Paris or make a new deal, indicating that that might be a good way to go about it.

They may try to pressure us and they may try to shame us.

Where do you always come up with this windmills and high speed trains to nowhere reference? Why don't you try this link instead if you're so smart?:

Global Climate Change: Economics, Science, and Policy | Sloan School of Management | MIT OpenCourseWare

there are droughts, places flooding and Antarctica melting at the fastest rate...

None of those things ever happened before.

these are problems that if left completely unchecked

How many trillions do we have to spend on windmills to prevent floods and droughts?

They may try to pressure us and they may try to shame us.

As long as we don't have to waste trillions on "green energy", I'll take the shame.

Where do you always come up with this windmills and high speed trains to nowhere reference?

Liberals like to waste money on those things. I agree, they're stupid ideas.

I'm sorry but you seem to be misinformed on all counts and might benefit from the class I showed you,

but you have always been a great friend to me.

Trump can't do a thing about it except negotiate.

The US cannot get out of it until the day after election in 2020.

It's a non-issue.

The US cannot get out of it until the day after election in 2020.

The US isn't in it, Trump can say we're out as of tomorrow and we're out.

It's a non-issue.

You got one right.

It's a non issue, really, all the corporations in America who were in favor of the Paris Climate Accord, to include Exxon Mobil, have pledged to remain committed to reducing their carbon footprint. The Mayor of Pittsburgh publicly declared his town's commitment to the accord ("I represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris" he says in another lame attempt at populism in the face of his stunning lack of leadership), a clear rebuke of the moron who has decided to remove the U.S. from the world stage and align itself with one nation: Syria.

Yes, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than Bush, we have an even bigger moron in the White House who has given in to the fringe in his cabinet and even Repukes in both the House and Senate are likely wondering aloud…….what does this look like? 195 other nations signing on to the Paris Climate Accord and the U.S. going it alone? The optics are awful, and they know this. Trump hasn't a clue.

Talk about a leadership vacuum. This is truly amazing to watch, a slow motion train wreck. It's time to sit back and just wait this one out. This clown is only going to get so many chances, and he has already used more in 4 months than most use in 4 years.

96420-Antelope-Eating-Popcorn.gif

Lmfao

ExxonMobil only reason why they didn't want to pull out was because they could dictate more

Pittsburgh before Paris

:dance:

We are missing out on being respected by the rest of the world
I would rather have cash in my hand than the "respect" of European globalist douche bags.

That money will do you a lot of good... when your grand kids are in the hospital and you are helping pay for their medical bills for COPD.

CO2 causes COPD?

Pollution is more than just CO2 emissions....

The Paris Accord is only one way that Trump is withdrawing the US from global relevance.
Heavens, no! Do you mean more of our money will be spent here in the United States? Fewer social parasites will be flying around the world staying in luxury hotels in exotic locales on our dime? Egads!

CO2 causes COPD?

I bet you're vegan.

CO2 causes COPD?

Climate change and pollution is two different things...

This is all about C02..

CO2 causes COPD?

CO2 isn't pollution.

I said at the behest of the US. Your govt

All of my government?

Just a quick lesson here - when your president does something, it is at the behest of the US

Nah, that was at the behest of Obama. Until a treaty is presented to the Senate and gets the required votes, you can't say it's at the behest of the US government.

Naw, done in your name. Your Pres. Your govt. You don't get to decide what's what. Your representatives do.

CO2 causes COPD?

CO2 isn't pollution.
It's a greenhouse gas. And "pollution" is a bit in the eye of the beholder.

CO2 causes COPD?

I bet you're vegan.

And I'll bet you are wrong. And before you go on about some bull shit about cow farts and the such... just because you can't totally cut out ALL pollution doesn't mean you don't try to curb ANY pollution. That's a logical fallacy that so many RWers are hung up on and just don't understand.

I said at the behest of the US. Your govt

All of my government?

Just a quick lesson here - when your president does something, it is at the behest of the US

Nah, that was at the behest of Obama. Until a treaty is presented to the Senate and gets the required votes, you can't say it's at the behest of the US government.

Naw, done in your name. Your Pres. Your govt. You don't get to decide what's what. Your representatives do.

Naw, done in your name. Your Pres. Your govt.

Now, undone in your name. Your Pres. Your govt.

Simple.

CO2 causes COPD?

I bet you're vegan.

And I'll bet you are wrong. And before you go on about some bull shit about cow farts and the such... just because you can't totally cut out ALL pollution doesn't mean you don't try to curb ANY pollution. That's a logical fallacy that so many RWers are hung up on and just don't understand.

We need C02 idiot , this has nothing to do with your mental masturbations of God knows what..

You want to contribute I am sure they take donations....

Forum List

Back