🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Pushes Payroll Tax Cut Because He's Awesome President

And then YOU get to pay for the added deficit.
U.S. debt is SOLD based on the strength of the U.S. economy and perceived ability to pay it back. You can buy it in the form of Treasuries and be guaranteed a modest increase in the payback. Unless, of course, you consider yourself as a perpetual victim.

Less federal funding to States.

Liar.

Are you doubting the guy that told you to get the hell out of the market two months ago?

Are you doubting the guy that told you to get the hell out of the market two months ago?

The guy who claimed his Nevada Corp allowed him to pay low single digit Fed corp. tax rates made a market call?

The guy who said the Walton family owned Walmart Transportation, LLC.?

That clown?

Ok, I'll Bite.

What are the exact details of this "Tax Cut."
You say it's Great, so you must know the details.
Spare me the read and summarize the Exact Details?

Tell US why is it so good for the American Worker.

Please do!

It is a PROPOSAL! Congress controls purse strings. "Though both the Senate and House have equal authority, only the House is authorized to originate revenue and appropriations bills. (And the House is more beholden to popular opinion than the Senate because of its structure.)"
Read more: How Congress Controls the Budget in Washington, D.C. - dummies

Do you believe that Nancy will help or work diligently to sabotage as she has since President Donald Trump took office?

WHY is it good for the American Worker? Really?

We have just had a double whammy between the Coronavirus and Russia starting a Price War with the Saudis. President Donald Trump started working on the Coronavirus in January. That is in spite of the fact that China fought our help. They refused to let our experts in to help and we honestly still don't know what the bottom line is in China.

A temporary cut in withholding taxes will put extra money in the pocket of workers encouraging them to spend more and keep the hot economy going.

What part is not clear to you?

WHY is it good for the American Worker? Really?

A temporary cut in withholding taxes will put extra money in the pocket of workers encouraging them to spend more and keep the hot economy going.

What part is not clear to you?

So the worker has less taken from his/her check, NOW, but still has the same tax burden come next April 15th.
So how does it help then, Einstein?

What part is NOT clear to you?

A payroll tax cut won't do jack shit for you if you're laid off your job or can't go to work because of the virus.

BUT, a payroll tax will keep people from getting laid off. The bottom line is whether Nancy is going to be part of the problem or part of the solution?

Meanwhile, the kenyan lawn jockey would be telling us how he "just heard about this coronavirus thing on the news, like you".... useless fuck... and him and Big Mike would be back to chewing on each other's dicks....

So the worker has less taken from his/her check, NOW, but still has the same tax burden come next April 15th.
So how does it help then, Einstein?

What part is NOT clear to you?

Has Nancy given you a sneak peek of the legislation? I didn't think so. How do you know they'll have the same tax burden come next April 15th?

So, you just demand to be part of the problem. Why am I not surprised?

How do you know they'll have the same tax burden come next April 15th?

So they are lowering the tax brackets too?
For the Lower Middle class?

Keep Dreaming.
Trump is ALL talk.
All Hat, No Action.

I guess after you die the little bit of money saved with the payroll tax cut will partially pay for your funeral?

wow-who-d816aae976-L.jpg

How do you know they'll have the same tax burden come next April 15th?

So they are lowering the tax brackets too?
For the Lower Middle class?

Keep Dreaming.
Trump is ALL talk.
All Hat, No Action.

giphy-S.gif

Why do you wish bad things to happen to your fellow Americans?

As you know, President Donald Trump began to take action back in January. Of course, you didn't know that because you were praying for a great president to be impeached. Why?

I wish no future spread of the virus or harm to anyone worldwide.
You are desperate to claim otherwise. Typical of a RWI.
Trump did take action in January.
Obama did take action 11 days after the H1N1 initial news, not 6 months and not after thousands had died.

I would just like to see any RWI acknowledge that Obama acted immediately (11 days) once H1N1 was detected.
Not 6 months, and NOT after thousands of deaths.

Can you do that?
Any right wingers willing to admit you lied about Obama and H1N1?

I'm betting NO.
Keep the lie alive.

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

Obama did take action 11 days after the H1N1 initial news, not 6 months and not after thousands had died.

I would just like to see any RWI acknowledge that Obama acted immediately (11 days) once H1N1 was detected.

Can you do that?

I'm betting NO.
Keep the lie alive.

Where did anyone bring failed former President Barack Hussein Obama into the discussion?

Can you do that?

I'm betting NO.
Keep the lie alive.

Typical far-left Progressive. Change the subject, deflect, or confuse when you've made a fool of yourself.

YOU were the one eager to display your ignorance about how our system works and who controls the purse strings with your eagerness to childishly criticize the quick actions of President Trump.

Can you do that?

I'm betting NO.
Keep the lie alive.

Typical far-left Progressive. Change the subject, deflect, or confuse when you've made a fool of yourself.

YOU were the one eager to display your ignorance about how our system works and who controls the purse strings with your eagerness to childishly criticize the quick actions of President Trump.

Lol. Get off your soap box dude.
Not changing any subject, just adding to the discussion.
Saying trump acted 'so quickly' allows me to defend the record of Obama on H1N1 and his 11 day response.

Can you do that?

I'm betting NO.
Keep the lie alive.

Lol. Get off your soap box dude.
Not changing any subject, just adding to the discussion.
Saying trump acted 'so quickly' allows me to defend the record of Obama on H1N1 and his 11 day response.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

This guy, Trump is a fuckin joke...everything about this fool stems around money. Money will not solve this virus issue, SCIENTIFIC FACTS WILL. I get the if you stay home, your gonna need a income pitch....but that should be way down the road...right now we have a financial crisis on our hands, a deficit that will be unreachable to fix by the time he leaves office and he wants to further depleat the treasuray? The guy is a lousy businessman, president and human being.
The beauty in all this....STATE GOV'S ARE TAKING THE LEAD AND THE HELL WITH WASHINGTON

Leave it to liberal media to complain about a tax cut for working class folks. This is how Trump won over Rust Belt Democrats. Fucking Democrats out of touch with reality.
Trump pushes payroll tax cut and assistance for hourly workers in coronavirus economic response - CNNPolitics
NEWS FLASH......EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMETHING IS DONE TO AIDE TAX PAYERS, THE WORKING CLASS, IN THE END, IT ALL FALLS DIRECTLY ON OUR PAYCHECKS TO FIX THE SHIT, SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT? IF I GOT A ZILLION DOLLARS IN TAX BREAKS, I'M NOT GOING TO A PLACE WERE PEOPLE ARE SICK, DONALD. USE YOUR FUCKIN BRAINS YOU STUPID IDIOT

Leave it to liberal media to complain about a tax cut for working class folks. This is how Trump won over Rust Belt Democrats. Fucking Democrats out of touch with reality.
Trump pushes payroll tax cut and assistance for hourly workers in coronavirus economic response - CNNPolitics
Ok, I'll Bite.

What are the exact details of this "Tax Cut."
You say it's Great, so you must know the details.
Spare me the read and summarize the Exact Details?

Tell US why is it so good for the American Worker.
Good luck getting a response....ya see facts and tangible evidence is a Achilles heel to these morons.

Forum List

Back