🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Pushes Payroll Tax Cut Because He's Awesome President

Lotta good that did. Wall Street loves bailouts but our 800 point start is headed back into the red on very short order.

23,960.20 +109.18 (0.46%)
Mar 10, 12:31 PM EDT

Leave it to liberal media to complain about a tax cut for working class folks. This is how Trump won over Rust Belt Democrats. Fucking Democrats out of touch with reality.
Trump pushes payroll tax cut and assistance for hourly workers in coronavirus economic response - CNNPolitics

Further destabilizing the already jeopardized longevity of Social Security
Don't believe so. More money to put into the economy thus more buying power for consumers who can buy products that are once again (over time) being "Made in the USA." Stimulates the economy in the end. More people working overtime this summer. That means more $$$ going into Social Security...because Trump is awesome.

A $15.00 minimum wage would do much more.

Leave it to liberal media to complain about a tax cut for working class folks. This is how Trump won over Rust Belt Democrats. Fucking Democrats out of touch with reality.
Trump pushes payroll tax cut and assistance for hourly workers in coronavirus economic response - CNNPolitics
Ok, I'll Bite.

What are the exact details of this "Tax Cut."
You say it's Great, so you must know the details.
Spare me the read and summarize the Exact Details?

Tell US why is it so good for the American Worker.

They figure anything their Great and Powerful Dear Leader does is freaking awesome!

Do you still cry because Trump dumped a bucket of water on Hillary?

I wasn't a Hillary supporter. Trump has taken a dump on our country. And you love it.

Personally I ain't into the scat thing.

Ok, I'll Bite.

They figure anything their Great and Powerful Dear Leader does is freaking awesome!

I wasn't a Hillary supporter. Trump has taken a dump on our country. And you love it.

Hillary would have been great. The only times I would have been upset with her was when she went along with Republicans. That's the only time I was upset with Bill Clinton. Signed their NAFTA bill. The idiot even deregulated the media in 1996 which allowed a small number of corporations to buy up 95% of the media.

You’d have a point if that’s all he did . Those cuts were just a cover for the BIG tax breaks he gave big biz and millionaires.

Crumbs to the working man while the rich feasted . You get a payroll tax cut (but we eliminated pretty much all working class deductions so it’s a net loss in the end ).

Hey, ain’t it awesome that the estate tax exemption was doubled from $11,000,000.00 to $22,000,000.00? Did that work out for you???
middle is a really difficult word for you leftists isn't it?

Ok, I'll Bite.

Hillary would have been great. The only times I would have been upset with her was when she went along with Republicans. That's the only time I was upset with Bill Clinton. Signed their NAFTA bill. The idiot even deregulated the media in 1996 which allowed a small number of corporations to buy up 95% of the media.

Oh hell, I'd take Hillary over the Dotard every day and twice on Sunday (lived in Idaho at the time where my vote for US Senators and POTUS mattered not a whit thanks to the EC). But I'd also take back GWB in a heartbeat over the Dotard right about now.

Don't believe so. More money to put into the economy thus more buying power for consumers who can buy products that are once again (over time) being "Made in the USA." Stimulates the economy in the end. More people working overtime this summer. That means more $$$ going into Social Security...because Trump is awesome.

how

Ok, I'll Bite.

Oh hell, I'd take Hillary over the Dotard every day and twice on Sunday (lived in Idaho at the time where my vote for US Senators and POTUS mattered not a whit thanks to the EC). But I'd also take back GWB in a heartbeat over the Dotard right about now.
sorry:itsok:

Ok, I'll Bite.

pay-no-attention-16-july-2018.png
you hated everything obammy did then? always have that putin phobia have you?

And then YOU get to pay for the added deficit.

It's outrageous!!!

Only Obama is allowed to do that!!!

Nope, both parties are allowed to do that, by the time it is over Trump will have added far more than Obama did.

Yep. Bush doubled 200 years of debt during this two terms. Then Obama came along and nearly doubled all of Bush's debt. Now Trump is set to double Obama. It's like fiscal responsibility became an undefinable term at the turn of the century.

How much of the Obama debt was carry-over from baby bush?

It's outrageous!!!

Nope, both parties are allowed to do that, by the time it is over Trump will have added far more than Obama did.

Yep. Bush doubled 200 years of debt during this two terms. Then Obama came along and nearly doubled all of Bush's debt. Now Trump is set to double Obama. It's like fiscal responsibility became an undefinable term at the turn of the century.

Poor, weak Obama.
Dindu nuffin.

It's outrageous!!!

not the 10 trillion he added

Ok, I'll Bite.

You may have forgotten just how bad GW was. I think it was all on purpose too. No one's that stupid. Let Bin Ladin go when he had him cornered? That was on purpose. Lied us into Iraq? On purpose. Trump hasn't lied us into a full blown war yet.

And for those who will say Bush didn't lie us into Iraq, you'd be arguing with your messiah on this one

Of course later Trump tried to soften that comment up but it was too late. When pushed he said, HE LIED. NO WMD's and they knew it.

Yes, Trump Said Bush 'Lied'

So I agree with at least 1 thing Trump has said. I never agreed with one thing Bush said.

And then right at the end of his 8 years a Great Recession hits? That was on purpose too imo. The timing was too perfect. Except for McCain that is. LOL.

Remember how bad Bush was? He was so bad a black man was elected president. No one thought that was possible.

how?

Already answered.
where

how

More money for workers to spend in the economy.

Forum List

Back