Trump Pushes Payroll Tax Cut Because He's Awesome President

Leave it to liberal media to complain about a tax cut for working class folks. This is how Trump won over Rust Belt Democrats. Fucking Democrats out of touch with reality.
Trump pushes payroll tax cut and assistance for hourly workers in coronavirus economic response - CNNPolitics
Yet one more example of pseudocon hypocrisy.

When Obama did it, the GOP opposed him.

Obama blasts GOP after House Republicans defeat two-month payroll tax cut

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy, parrot?

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

He must feel guilty that his response to the coronavirus has caused the stock market to plunge. It has no confidence in his leadership.

The stock market plunge has nothing to do with Trump, but you already knew that.

Leave it to liberal media to complain about a tax cut for working class folks. This is how Trump won over Rust Belt Democrats. Fucking Democrats out of touch with reality.
Trump pushes payroll tax cut and assistance for hourly workers in coronavirus economic response - CNNPolitics

And then YOU get to pay for the added deficit.
Cut spending. Duh!
Trump hates being second to anyone. That's why he not only submitted the biggest government spending budget in history for FY2019, he had to top himself for FY2020!

And now he is doing his utmost to beat Obama's worst deficit so he can be number one in that category, too.

And then YOU get to pay for the added deficit.
Cut spending. Duh!
Trump hates being second to anyone. That's why he not only submitted the biggest government spending budget in history for FY2019, he had to top himself for FY2020!

And now he is doing his utmost to beat Obama's worst deficit so he can be number one in that category, too.

Yep. It's okay when Trump does it just like it's okay when Obungo and Democrats lie to us about Obamacare.

Trump’s $4.8 Trillion Fiscal Fantasy

$4.8 trillion in government spending. Because Dear Leader is so awesome.

"That's the biggest budget in history. Nobody has ever done it before. It's beautiful. Terrific. A very big number. The best. I think the American people are gonna like it. Nobody knows how to do big government spending better than me."

"W" fk'd it up back in '07

As a Realtor for more than 45 years, I can safely say that you are a...

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Yet one more example of pseudocon hypocrisy.

When Obama did it, the GOP opposed him.

Obama blasts GOP after House Republicans defeat two-month payroll tax cut

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy, parrot?

Get Biden to offer one now. A big one. A huge one. A ludicrous one. A much longer then two months one. Much much longer. For the peasants.

This is what Donald Trump thinks about you dumb fucks. When it was explained to him that all this fucking spending was going to cause a crisis someday, he said, "Yeah, but I won't be here."

Further destabilizing the already jeopardized longevity of Social Security
Don't believe so. More money to put into the economy thus more buying power for consumers who can buy products that are once again (over time) being "Made in the USA." Stimulates the economy in the end. More people working overtime this summer. That means more $$$ going into Social Security...because Trump is awesome.

A $15.00 minimum wage would do much more.
how

More money for workers to spend in the economy.
they still don't pay taxes. so how does this help revenues? I thought that's the discussion point you were making?

Pointing out that a payroll tax cut doesn't help if you're not working, is hardly being a crybaby. Some talking head on TV just said that a payroll tax cut won't help those who have been furloughed due to lack of work.

ANYONE who is not working today is not working by choice. We have more jobs than workers.

You're whining about what "some talking head on TV said"? How many people have lost jobs, to date, because of the Coronavirus?

He must feel guilty that his response to the coronavirus has caused the stock market to plunge. It has no confidence in his leadership.

The stock market plunge has nothing to do with Trump, but you already knew that.

I disagree. The lack of confidence started with the mismanaged tariffs, cutting funding to the CDC, and placing his reelection needs before the good of the nation.

I disagree. The lack of confidence started with the mismanaged tariffs, cutting funding to the CDC, and placing his reelection needs before the good of the nation.
he didn't cut funding to the CDC. you're feeding us talking points rather than facts. I already provided a link to that misrepresentation in another thread in here.

Forum List

Back