Trump quietly changes political fundraising site to funnel funds toward legal woes

So all of those God fearing evangelicals are now giving money to defend a convicted sex offender. How will thatt play when they get to the Gates ?
If Trump's supporters want to help pay for a legal fund, and it's done in an open and legal manner, then your attempt at smearing him is a complete “nothing burger.” But I see you get your info from a far left, woke group, so it comes as no surprise that they try to paint a tainted picture.

Last edited:

So all of those God fearing evangelicals are now giving money to defend a convicted sex offender. How will thatt play when they get to the Gates ?
Be advised. Thread start rules have changed to three sentences of personal content. Feel free to edit. The change is an edit to Post #1. Here is the link:

You can't blame him....afterall what about Hillary and her "fund" Oh, that's right, she doesn't have one because she got away with her crime. Gotcha!

Why did she "get away with her crime"? Trump was president for four years.
Oh, that's right, he told his supporters he was just doing it to win the election... they didn't know.... but conveniently ignored that he said that.

About 10% sounds reasonable and I guess it's legal. Since his campaign disclosed the issue to the freaking world it seems dishonest to use the word "quietly".

About 10% sounds reasonable and I guess it's legal. Since his campaign disclosed the issue to the freaking world it seems dishonest to use the word "quietly".
You always need to read the small print with grifters,.

Forum List

Back