Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump (R-NY) not ruling out a 3rd party run

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Chuckle, chuckle:

Donald Trump declines to rule out third-party bid - Daniel Strauss - POLITICO

Donald Trump is almost completely shutting the door on the possibility of switching to a third-party presidential bid in the 2016 presidential cycle — almost.

“I’ve had many, many people ask me about running as an independent,” Trump said in an interview Tuesday with The Washington Examiner’s Byron York. “My sole focus is to run as a Republican. I’m a conservative Republican.”

Still, Trump isn’t ruling out running under a different party banner.

“It’s something I’m not thinking about right now,” Trump continued in the interview.

:D

if he doesn't, I hope good true Americans will write him in.

Yeah. That's what they should do cuz America needs him.

Maybe Donald will just buy the White House....cause he is "really rich."

Did I tell you that he is rich?

I can common core it for you:

"It's time for a woman president". ~ Hitlery

during her stint as Secretary of State in Barack Obama’s first presidency during 2009-12 that she unveiled her vision of a larger role for India on the world stage. “It’s time to lead,” she said while addressing a meeting in Chennai in July 2011 ~ Hitlery

Global Initiative ~ Hitlery

And we already know she likes to use her own phone......

Last edited:
I can common core it for you:

"It's time for a woman president". ~ Hitlery

during her stint as Secretary of State in Barack Obama’s first presidency during 2009-12 that she unveiled her vision of a larger role for India on the world stage. “It’s time to lead,” she said while addressing a meeting in Chennai in July 2011 ~ Hitlery

Global Initiative ~ Hitlery

And we already know she likes to use her own phone......
You must be some sick pervert to compare anyone to a vile person like Hitler.

You are probably proud of yourself.

You must be some sick person.

grow up.
The families of the slaughtered Americans in Benghazi, that Hitlery watched die and then lied about why they died, then hugged the family members and told them she promised to get to the bottom of it, might call her something worse.
I was being magnanimous.... :)

He won't run. It'd cost him too much money in terms of people disowning him for the things he says. He appeals to the angry right, the tea party. The illegals are taking over the country, raping our women, I'm rich and don't you want to be like me ......"

Now if he wins in NH .....

grow up.
The families of the slaughtered Americans in Benghazi, that Hitlery watched die and then lied about why they died, then hugged the family members and told them she promised to get to the bottom of it, might call her something worse.
In fact, they have not. They think pricks like you piss on the graves of their loved ones for political gain.

The third party thing is something that needs to be watched by all sides.

Surely Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky knows this is her last shot before actuarial tables turn on her. WHEN (no "if" about it) The Democrat Party throws under the bus she's surely vindictive enough (right, Vince?) to go for it.

This could be the first presidential contest in American history where there's a 4-way split.

Meanwhile, pay close attention to Plugs Biden! He seems to have figured out that there's a big sympathy vote that might propel him to The Democrat Party nod. Especially if he drenches himself in Man-Tan and starts plagiarizing Hispanic writers! But, then, if he does that Mrs. R-K/C might pick up on it and Slick's life would be in jeopardy!

grow up.
In fact, they have not. They think pricks like you piss on the graves of their loved ones for political gain.

Yeah, they all believed Hitlery's bullshit about a video.... :slap:

grow up.

Yeah, they all believed Hitlery's bullshit about a video.... :slap:
She never said a fucking word about a video.

Forum List

Back