Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

That is clearly not true, more than 127 million people voted for a low-class scum to be president.
Maybe. since Obama ran twice, but I don't see how that's relevant of these thugs.

I was speaking of the 2016 election since both party candidates were low-class scum
Low-class scum and I naturally thought Democrats. 127 million fits in with Obama's two elections neatly especially since you said "a low class scum" and the Beast only got 60 million or so.

Obama got more than 127 million between his two wins. In this election Trump got 62 million and Hillary got 65 million, thus the 127.

See, I am not a partisan hack, so when I hear low-life scum I think of both parties since that is what they both are.
Then your writing sucks. "A low-class scum" with 127 million votes could only be Obama.

Cannot argue with that, there is a reason I am a statistician and not a journalist! But either way, this past election 127 million people voted for one of two low-life scums!

That is clearly not true, more than 127 million people voted for a low-class scum to be president.
Maybe. since Obama ran twice, but I don't see how that's relevant of these thugs.

I was speaking of the 2016 election since both party candidates were low-class scum
Low-class scum and I naturally thought Democrats. 127 million fits in with Obama's two elections neatly especially since you said "a low class scum" and the Beast only got 60 million or so.

Obama got more than 127 million between his two wins. In this election Trump got 62 million and Hillary got 65 million, thus the 127.

See, I am not a partisan hack, so when I hear low-life scum I think of both parties since that is what they both are.
Then your writing sucks. "A low-class scum" with 127 million votes could only be Obama.
The Great Obama was loved by the country and actually won over 50% of the vote. Fat Donnie can't break 40% approval

Expecting gratitude for saving a man's son from years of jail time is being "an ass"?
Expect? maybe

Demand? Creepy

YOu lefties have shown that letting something pass, will just give you the chance to repeat a lie over and over again until it becomes accepted as a truth.

THis is change, you aren't afraid of change, are you?
Trump is unable to be magnanimous
Doing good for someone else is enough for most

Demanding thanks and praise calls into question why you did it in the first place

Except that that is not what happened.

Ball made his statement of anti-thanks and anti-praise first, then Trump responded to that.

Again, by lying about the events, you admit that you are in the wrong and you know it.
Oh shit...here we go again

Trump started the Twitter war with his petty demand of thanks
LaVar upped the ante on who was the bigger asshole with his dismissal of Trumps help
Trump can't let it lie in a battle of assholes and says he should have left them in jail

I a battle of two of our biggest assholes, it is hard to know who to root for

And you left out the kids actually saying thanks.

Why?

The Great Obama was loved by the country and actually won over 50% of the vote. Fat Donnie can't break 40% approval

Obama torn this nation apart. Half the nation loved him, the other half he insulted repeatedly and allowed his partisans to constantly vilify.

Expecting gratitude for saving a man's son from years of jail time is being "an ass"?
Expect? maybe

Demand? Creepy

YOu lefties have shown that letting something pass, will just give you the chance to repeat a lie over and over again until it becomes accepted as a truth.

THis is change, you aren't afraid of change, are you?
Trump is unable to be magnanimous
Doing good for someone else is enough for most

Demanding thanks and praise calls into question why you did it in the first place

Except that that is not what happened.

Ball made his statement of anti-thanks and anti-praise first, then Trump responded to that.

Again, by lying about the events, you admit that you are in the wrong and you know it.
Oh shit...here we go again

Trump started the Twitter war with his petty demand of thanks
LaVar upped the ante on who was the bigger asshole with his dismissal of Trumps help
Trump can't let it lie in a battle of assholes and says he should have left them in jail

I a battle of two of our biggest assholes, it is hard to know who to root for

Trump responded because he knows this is a winning issue for him. People hate lavar, and after this people will hate him more and side with the president. Now I concede the presidential thing to do would have been ignore LaVar, but Trump dances to his own tune.

Cannot argue with that, there is a reason I am a statistician and not a journalist! But either way, this past election 127 million people voted for one of two low-life scums!
We all know that the Clintons are trailer-park trash, but I've never heard of Park Avenue trash. So wrong again. 65 million voted for "a low-class scum".

You're welcome. Just be more articulate and factual next time, OK?

Obama torn this nation apart. Half the nation loved him, the other half he insulted repeatedly and allowed his partisans to constantly vilify.

That is 100% true, those things took place the last 8 years.

But how is this any different than what is going on today, except that not even half the nation loves Trump? Are you really so blinded by your partisan loyalties that you cannot see that the exact same thing is happening today, we are more divided today than we were in Jan. Do you even pay attention to the words of the man who's ass you are kissing?

We all know that the Clintons are trailer-park trash, but I've never heard of Park Avenue trash. So wrong again. 65 million voted for "a low-class scum".

You're welcome. Just be more articulate and factual next time, OK?

One can be rich and still be Trash. Sorry you're too much of a partisan hack too see that.

But how is this any different than what is going on today, except that not even half the nation loves Trump? Are you really so blinded by your partisan loyalties that you cannot see that the exact same thing is happening today, we are more divided today than we were in Jan. Do you even pay attention to the words of the man who's ass you are kissing?

Obama jumped into the Zimmerman case, siding with the black, encouraging blacks and liberals to see this as a racial issue.

Trump does not do that. Note that he saw these kids as AMERICANS and got them out. He expected some thanks, as one would expect from fellow citizens that he had done a good turn for.

Obama hated Whites.....if not for the White man he would be living in a mud hut in Kenya with a wooden stick in his nose.

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.
I just don't get it.........why do trumpanzees get this so-unfair reputation as racists?

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.
I just don't get it.........why do trumpanzees get this so-unfair reputation as racists?

It is a mystery.

It is almost as if vile propagandists take a few people and smear tens of millions.

Meanwhile the Dems actually support racial discrimination as a policy, yet get a pass.

Those two were made for each other! Talk about the battle of the halfwits
I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.

And get publicity ! trump falls for it . LeVar is a media whore . And don just handed him millions of dollars worth of free publicity for his Brand .

He and Trump are a lot alike .

Ball set him up and he fell for it. Kim Jong-un did the same thing. Set Trump up who fell for it. Trump has no more self control than a kid and no judgement. He is not fit to be US president. Maybe president of a banana repubic, but not president of the US.

I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.

And get publicity ! trump falls for it . LeVar is a media whore . And don just handed him millions of dollars worth of free publicity for his Brand .

Ball set him up and he fell for it. Kim Jong-un did the same thing. Set Trump up who fell for it. Trump has no more self control than a kid and no judgement. He is not fit to be US president. Maybe president of a banana repubic, but not president of the US.

The problem is that the Trump lemmings love this shit, they think it makes Trump even cooler! That is why Trump does this stuff, all he cares about is the adoration and worship of his followers

The problem is that the Trump lemmings love this shit, they think it makes Trump even cooler! That is why Trump does this stuff, all he cares about is the adoration and worship of his followers
Yes, he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and they'd still love him and support him 100%.

John Adams: May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof.

Donald Trump: Should have left the Americans in Chinese jail!

The Great Obama had 60% approval when he left office

Crooked Donnie struggles to crack 40%

Obama jumped into the Zimmerman case, siding with the black, encouraging blacks and liberals to see this as a racial issue.

Trump does not do that. Note that he saw these kids as AMERICANS and got them out. He expected some thanks, as one would expect from fellow citizens that he had done a good turn for.
Obama was correct

Zimmerman was a thug vigilante

Forum List

Back