Trump raises pressure on china by forcing closure of Houston consulate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

The United States has ordered China to close its consulate in Houston. The move is the latest in a series of steps by the Trump administration to ratchet up pressure on China, and officials say it represents a deepening deterioration in bilateral relations. China strongly condemned the order and said it was given 72 hours to vacate.

this is a good move by trump

2b02ewx.jpg

The better strategy would be to ban any trade with China and refuse to import anything made in China, but Trump ain't got the balls for that move.

He has a bimbo wife to prove his nutz rule over his head...
Well... I'd call her a Trophy wife if I was going to say something negative.. But... ok. I'll concede the point, but it's still a dumb thing to do.

The United States has ordered China to close its consulate in Houston. The move is the latest in a series of steps by the Trump administration to ratchet up pressure on China, and officials say it represents a deepening deterioration in bilateral relations. China strongly condemned the order and said it was given 72 hours to vacate.

For another reason as well-

Their spy ring in Australia was busted in Feb

That ain't gonna happen because they have started buying Vietnamese production...
That is not a bad development

it makes a china enemy stronger, china weaker and America better of for being less dependent on china

The better strategy would be to ban any trade with China and refuse to import anything made in China, but Trump ain't got the balls for that move.
Eh... That's because he's old enough now that his brain isn't influenced by his balls. That would be dumb.
Yeah but I hear Biden's cerebral cortex and his limbic system somehow was relocated to his olfactory gland. And that's where all that sniffing comes from. So unlike other sexual perverts where they castrate them, all they have to do with Joe the ho is cut his nose off. After the last couple months it has been getting pretty big so it should be easier to remove.

For another reason as well-

Their spy ring in Australia was busted in Feb
Anyone with a single analytical thought in their head had to know that this wasn't an impulsive act, committed for a transient situation....Trump saves that for Twaffler.

Eh... That's because he's old enough now that his brain isn't influenced by his balls. That would be dumb.
That is sadistic and cruel, Shelzin, to talk about having balls to Moonglow.

I guess you are a gass at funerals, huh?

Poor Moonglow, I dont think he meant to imply anything by it, you fucking brainless loser.

Poor Moonglow, I dont think he meant to imply anything by it, you fucking brainless loser.
When is the russian asset shutting the Russian consulte?

Yeah but I hear Biden's cerebral cortex and his limbic system somehow was relocated to his olfactory gland. And that's where all that sniffing comes from. So unlike other sexual perverts where they castrate them, all they have to do with Joe the ho is cut his nose off. After the last couple months it has been getting pretty big so it should be easier to remove.

Maybe that explains why it was said that nurses blew in his nose.

When is the russian asset shutting the Russian consulte?

Sad -
Everyone that actually had any investigative position working on this idea declared that there was no evidence to support any connection to President Trump and the Russian Government.
Everyone.
Only radical Conspiracy Theorists are still claiming anything that that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back