Trump Rally In 5 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the whole thing from start to finish.
Awesome.
I noticed there were 2 FoxNews names he omitted. Loved it.
I don't think he had a script on the teleprompter. Talking points, instead. And it was clear that he went far beyond those talking points.
A highlight to me was talking about the soldier's nose during his Friday visit to Walter Reid. A superb shoutout to the medical people who leap in to save our wounded throughout the world.
Unlike Obozo and so many other "professional politicians," President Trump talked to the crowd - and millions of viewers - like he was talking to friends and acquaintances.
He is probably one of the most motivational speakers around today.

I watched the whole thing from start to finish.
Awesome.
I noticed there were 2 FoxNews names he omitted. Loved it.
I don't think he had a script on the teleprompter. Talking points, instead. And it was clear that he went far beyond those talking points.
A highlight to me was talking about the soldier's nose during his Friday visit to Walter Reid. A superb shoutout to the medical people who leap in to save our wounded throughout the world.
Unlike Obozo and so many other "professional politicians," President Trump talked to the crowd - and millions of viewers - like he was talking to friends and acquaintances.
He is probably one of the most motivational speakers around today.

President Trump is 73 years old, and spoke for almost 2 hours without a break.

Dr. Bornstein hit the nail on the head in his letter to the American people when he summed up Trump's health:

"If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

And I thought these people were for free press

Actually, the libs are for silencing those who disagree with them in the least.

That's why the mayor of Minneapolis tried to stop this speech. Can you imagine Ultraliberal mayors of the past , like late former mayor of Minneapolis Hubert H Humphrey, trying to stop free speech like this?

That's why the D's organized an Antifa Mob outside the Target in Minneapolis yesterday.

And I thought these people were for free press

Actually, the libs are for silencing those who disagree with them in the least.

That's why the mayor of Minneapolis tried to stop this speech. Can you imagine Ultraliberal mayors of the past , like late former mayor of Minneapolis Hubert H Humphrey, trying to stop free speech like this?

That's why the D's organized an Antifa Mob outside the Target in Minneapolis yesterday.
They're exactly the same as Commie China

Libtards don't realize he was elected because he WAS NOT going to act like a president. We already had 30 years of "presidents" and look where the fuck we were. He was going to act like an American. He talks to people like he would talk to me or you. He's not fake. The same son of a bitch I voted for is the same son of a bitch I got. He doesn't put on a fake fassad like Fakie Warren or Fakie Robert Francis.

With Trump, like him or hate him, you get exactly what you get.

Libtards don't realize he was elected because he WAS NOT going to act like a president. We already had 30 years of "presidents" and look where the fuck we were. He was going to act like an American. He talks to people like he would talk to me or you. He's not fake. The same son of a bitch I voted for is the same son of a bitch I got. He doesn't put on a fake fassad like Fakie Warren or Fakie Robert Francis.

Trump isn't a phony, he is who he is. That's what he wants Pocahontas nominated for the D's. She's the biggest phony on the other side, provides the sharpest contrast.

Trump is a proud Billionaire, who looks and acts like it. There is "no lie in him", much like the observation that Sosa made about Al Pacino in Scarface.

OTOH, Mrs. Warren is a wealthy Bostonian babe but instead pretends to be a common squaw , drinking fire water out the can. Ridiculous.

Trump did great last night. Really great. He willing and able to take on the Democrat filth that is trying to destroy this country for their greed.

G3jLPVF.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::113:

Says this witch

images

Trump did great last night. Really great. He willing and able to take on the Democrat filth that is trying to destroy this country for their greed.
Didn't you find it amusing when Trump talked about Biden kissing Trump's ass when Trump has Pense's lips firmly attached to his?

God you democrats are nazis
We are not the party of neo-Nazis & Proud Boys. That would be your party, assfuck.

Actually, Socialized Medicine and Gun Control are the pillars of Nazism.

Libs don't like to recognize the fact, but Dr. Mengele was a German government paid physician, and one that Mr. Hitler would not go to himself.

The fuhrer's personal physician came from the private sector, Dr. Theodor Morrell, MD, who wasn't government paid at all.

That's the thing with liberalism, the top leaders get different treatment than the hoi polloi

God you democrats are nazis
We are not the party of neo-Nazis & Proud Boys. That would be your party, assfuck.

Actually, Socialized Medicine and Gun Control are the pillars of Nazism.

Libs don't like to recognize the fact, but Dr. Mengele was a German government paid physician, and one that Mr. Hitler would not go to himself.

The fuhrer's personal physician came from the private sector, Dr. Theodor Morrell, MD, who wasn't government paid at all.

That's the thing with liberalism, the top leaders get different treatment than the hoi polloi
Now you admit you are too fucking stupid to know what socialized healthcare is.

Under the ACA eople CHOSE what policies they purchased from PRIVATE insurance companies to get care with PRIVATE doctors in PRIVATE institution.

Now, assfuck, how is that socialized medicine,

You people are dumber than shit.

The violent arm of the democrat party mugged a bunch of citizens as they left the rally. Nice. I hope Minnesota goes red next year. Democrats are digging their own grave.

WE got a fat assed amoral, con man , liar, America hating, bigoted, POS who is lining his pockets.

You admit that this is what you wanted in a President?

Didn't you find it amusing when Trump talked about Biden kissing Trump's ass when Trump has Pense's lips firmly attached to his?

That was the best line of the whole night.

Biden is a piece of corrupt shit (not to mention dumbass) just like everybody else that served in the Muslim Neggra's administration that was a disaster for this country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back