Trump Rally In 5 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
all lies, its seems the trampers in Minneapolis are as dumb as all trampers.

I watched the whole thing from start to finish.
Awesome.
I noticed there were 2 FoxNews names he omitted. Loved it.
I don't think he had a script on the teleprompter. Talking points, instead. And it was clear that he went far beyond those talking points.
A highlight to me was talking about the soldier's nose during his Friday visit to Walter Reid. A superb shoutout to the medical people who leap in to save our wounded throughout the world.
Unlike Obozo and so many other "professional politicians," President Trump talked to the crowd - and millions of viewers - like he was talking to friends and acquaintances.
He is probably one of the most motivational speakers around today.

So you heard all his lies, lied about Pelosi, she never said that, and we have 1000 troops in Syria, and ISIS was never null and void. Politicians lie all the time, but not continuously every time he opens his slimy mouth.

Awesome.
I don't think he had a script on the teleprompter. Talking points, instead. And it was clear that he went far beyond those talking points.
A highlight to me was talking about the soldier's nose during his Friday visit to Walter Reid. A superb shoutout to the medical people who leap in to save our wounded throughout the world.
Unlike Obozo and so many other "professional politicians," President Trump talked to the crowd - and millions of viewers - like he was talking to friends and acquaintances.

President Trump is 73 years old, and spoke for almost 2 hours without a break.

Dr. Bornstein hit the nail on the head in his letter to the American people when he summed up Trump's health:

"If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

donny doing adderall straight up the nose helps with that pep.

G3jLPVF.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::113:

Says this witch

images

baaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa little black sheep.

Awesome.

President Trump is 73 years old, and spoke for almost 2 hours without a break.

Dr. Bornstein hit the nail on the head in his letter to the American people when he summed up Trump's health:

"If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

Tramp told him what to write. LOL.

I was busting a gut when Trump was mimicking the strzok-paige text messages...

"oh I love you darling I love you so much kiss kisssy kiss" :auiqs.jpg:

Can you imagine the facial expression on your spouse when the president of the united states is mocking your cheating with a coworker on national TV? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back