Trump Rally In 5 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
God you democrats are nazis
We are not the party of neo-Nazis & Proud Boys. That would be your party, assfuck.

Actually, Socialized Medicine and Gun Control are the pillars of Nazism.

Libs don't like to recognize the fact, but Dr. Mengele was a German government paid physician, and one that Mr. Hitler would not go to himself.

The fuhrer's personal physician came from the private sector, Dr. Theodor Morrell, MD, who wasn't government paid at all.

That's the thing with liberalism, the top leaders get different treatment than the hoi polloi
Now you admit you are too fucking stupid to know what socialized healthcare is.

Under the ACA eople CHOSE what policies they purchased from PRIVATE insurance companies to get care with PRIVATE doctors in PRIVATE institution.

Now, assfuck, how is that socialized medicine,

You people are dumber than shit.
When the ACA was being formed you guys called it Obamacare. When it was rolled out you guys called it Obamacare. Then when there were problems and it failed, you all began to call it the ACA. Phony assholes.

Libtards don't realize he was elected because he WAS NOT going to act like a president. We already had 30 years of "presidents" and look where the fuck we were. He was going to act like an American. He talks to people like he would talk to me or you. He's not fake. The same son of a bitch I voted for is the same son of a bitch I got. He doesn't put on a fake fassad like Fakie Warren or Fakie Robert Francis.

With Trump, like him or hate him, you get exactly what you get.

WE got a fat assed amoral, con man , liar, America hating, bigoted, POS who is lining his pockets.

You admit that this is what you wanted in a President?
We got a President that is pulling the curtain back and exposing the rotten stench in our Federal government and democrat run cities.

We are not the party of neo-Nazis & Proud Boys. That would be your party, assfuck.

Libs don't like to recognize the fact, but Dr. Mengele was a German government paid physician, and one that Mr. Hitler would not go to himself.

The fuhrer's personal physician came from the private sector, Dr. Theodor Morrell, MD, who wasn't government paid at all.

That's the thing with liberalism, the top leaders get different treatment than the hoi polloi

Under the ACA eople CHOSE what policies they purchased from PRIVATE insurance companies to get care with PRIVATE doctors in PRIVATE institution.

People are being forced to buy something they don't want

My grandfather did go to a doctor for 60 years. He didn't need a policy during that time frame, why would he be forced to pay for it?

People are being forced to buy something they don't want

My grandfather did go to a doctor for 60 years. He didn't need a policy during that time frame, why would he be forced to pay for it?

Because democrats know better what health coverage you dad needs than he does.

What's really sad is they have to use that "force" as proof that "it's working and people are getting coverage." That's the same thing as saying bank robbers make money because they walk out with more money than they had. Not mentioning the fact that the barrel of a 9mm pointed at someone's head might have had something to do with it.

Libtards don't realize he was elected because he WAS NOT going to act like a president. We already had 30 years of "presidents" and look where the fuck we were. He was going to act like an American. He talks to people like he would talk to me or you. He's not fake. The same son of a bitch I voted for is the same son of a bitch I got. He doesn't put on a fake fassad like Fakie Warren or Fakie Robert Francis.

With Trump, like him or hate him, you get exactly what you get.

WE got a fat assed amoral, con man , liar, America hating, bigoted, POS who is lining his pockets.

You admit that this is what you wanted in a President?
We got a President that is pulling the curtain back and exposing the rotten stench in our Federal government and democrat run cities.

What!!!!! Please tell me you are joking.

927a43rc4ur31.jpg

The situation outside the Trump rally in Minnesota is quickly deteriorating

Left wing protestors are destroying barricades

A protestor can be seen waving the Chinese flag in front of riot police. While people in Hong Kong wave American flags for freedom, we wave Chinese flags pic.twitter.com/XVl551kyqZ

Elijah Schaffer (@ElijahSchaffer) October 11, 2019

They were laughing it up at the Klan rally last nite.

If it was a "Klan rally" it would have been highly promoted by CNN and MSNBC and they would have brought their paid contributor, Dave Duke, on the air to comment on it- like they did in Charlottesville.

The Liberal Fake News networks instead ignored the event, so we know it wasn't the Triple K.

The violent arm of the democrat party mugged a bunch of citizens as they left the rally. Nice. I hope Minnesota goes red next year. Democrats are digging their own grave.
That rally was a shocker to a lot of people. MN may very well go red with mullah Omar a driving force.

The violent arm of the democrat party mugged a bunch of citizens as they left the rally. Nice. I hope Minnesota goes red next year. Democrats are digging their own grave.
That rally was a shocker to a lot of people. MN may very well go red with mullah Omar a driving force.
Yeah, Omar, AOC and Tlieb are going to be challenged within their own party. They made a huge mistake by challenging Pelosi.

They were laughing it up at the Klan rally last nite.[

If it was a "Klan rally" it would have been highly promoted by CNN and MSNBC and they would have brought their paid contributor, Dave Duke, on the air to comment on it- like they did in Charlottesville.

The Liberal Fake News networks instead ignored the event, so we know it wasn't the Triple K.

He has so.many it was old news. There are better things to talk about.

MAWA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back