Trump rally in Chicago

Anyone else watching the coverage? It was on CNN. I was enjoying the parasites and bottom feeders complaining and chanting and their misspelled signs and captain America outfit oh and the dread locks in 10 colors....its hilarious. It feels me with such pride knowing Trump can piss off such SCUM that means he is doing something RIGHT!
Anyone else watching the coverage? It was on CNN. I was enjoying the parasites and bottom feeders complaining and chanting and their misspelled signs and captain America outfit oh and the dread locks in 10 colors....its hilarious. It feels me with such pride knowing Trump can piss off such SCUM that means he is doing something RIGHT!
moran.jpg
Except Democrats are supposed to be smarter....
Who said that? Oh right, no one. Americans are "morans"...
Appeal to ignorance....

moran.jpg
Appeal to ignorance....
The fallacy was yours. I'm not sure anyone ever said Dems were smarter? Liberals, absolutely, not Dems.
quote-although-it-is-not-true-that-all-conservatives-are-stupid-people-it-is-true-that-most-stupid-john-stuart-mill-126980.jpg

Heard the terrorists have caused Trump to postpone the rally...obviously some death threats etc. The amount of terrorists in the arena is outrageous its on CNN right now the terrorists punching rally folks,flipping the bird,holding up bras,ripping up signs etc. Concentration camps needed for all of these scum. I can't wait for Trump to deal with these terrorists.

Oh, so now a terrorist is someone who opposes your views? Wow.
terrorism
[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially forpolitical purposes.

Looks like using violence and threats of violence to intimidate the Trump campaign to cancel the event. So yep Terrorism and that makes those doing this Terrorists. You are welcome!

Oh jeez...... you can't keep some people down, can you?
Problem comprehending a definition? That sucks.

Reading the comments on the news articles about the terrorists shutting down the rally tonight and MANY MANY are now saying they are backing Trump because of this terrorist act. Love it!

moran.jpg
Appeal to ignorance....
The fallacy was yours. I'm not sure anyone ever said Dems were smarter? Liberals, absolutely, not Dems.
quote-although-it-is-not-true-that-all-conservatives-are-stupid-people-it-is-true-that-most-stupid-john-stuart-mill-126980.jpg
Most Democrats today are actually extremely conservative, from the black supremacists to the brown supremacists to the Sharia supporting Muslims etc.

The Republican Party is actually the much more liberal party overall.

Appeal to ignorance....
Most Democrats today are actually extremely conservative, from the black supremacists to the brown supremacists to the Sharia supporting Muslims etc.

Nonsense, total.

Appeal to ignorance....

Nonsense, total.
It is a fact.

When Bernie has to go to Sharpton and talk shit about white people just to have a prayer of getting black votes, that means that a massive amount of the Democrat party is unabashedly regressive.

Heard the terrorists have caused Trump to postpone the rally...obviously some death threats etc. The amount of terrorists in the arena is outrageous its on CNN right now the terrorists punching rally folks,flipping the bird,holding up bras,ripping up signs etc. Concentration camps needed for all of these scum. I can't wait for Trump to deal with these terrorists.

terrorism
[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially forpolitical purposes.

Looks like using violence and threats of violence to intimidate the Trump campaign to cancel the event. So yep Terrorism and that makes those doing this Terrorists. You are welcome!

Yeah, I'm sure your problem comprehending a definition would suck.

Here is real terrorist talk: "Concentration camps needed for all of these scum. "

bernie sanders revolutionaries are in on it

terrorism
[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
noun

Its pretty clear to me. TERRORISM is using violence to shut people up. The anti trump clowns used VIOLENCE to shut up the Trump rally...AKA TERRORISM. Only a truly DUMB or OBTUSE person doesn't comprehend that.

terrorism
[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
noun

Its pretty clear to me. TERRORISM is using violence to shut people up. The anti trump clowns used VIOLENCE to shut up the Trump rally...AKA TERRORISM. Only a truly DUMB or OBTUSE person doesn't comprehend that.

Yes, I'm sure it's "pretty clear" to you. But then you're a racist and many things are "pretty clear" to you that just aren't real.

I saw a lot of pasty white kids with crew cuts, white shirts and black ties pissing their pants when confronted by a black man.

Forum List

Back