Trump rally in Chicago

The problem is what will happen next. Given the number of confederate flags now flying all over the south in response to that dust up, you can bet the conservatives will respond by shutting down democratic candidate events.

No they won't. Behaving like a gang of thugs is purely a Democrat thing.

Were the protesters of the darker skin variety?

A lot of them are. The guy who rushed the podium was black.

All the Trump supporters all just need to chant USA to drown the agitators out.

USA USA USA USA USA

Ah, the chanting that makes people feel all patriotic inside. Doesn't do anything, doesn't make their marriage better, or their job, doesn't make their politicians work better, doesn't do anything. But they feel good for 10 minutes. Then real life catches up with them again, and real life is going downhill.

Heard the terrorists have caused Trump to postpone the rally...obviously some death threats etc. The amount of terrorists in the arena is outrageous its on CNN right now the terrorists punching rally folks,flipping the bird,holding up bras,ripping up signs etc. Concentration camps needed for all of these scum. I can't wait for Trump to deal with these terrorists.

Oh, so now a terrorist is someone who opposes your views? Wow.

USA USA USA USA USA

Ah, the chanting that makes people feel all patriotic inside. Doesn't do anything, doesn't make their marriage better, or their job, doesn't make their politicians work better, doesn't do anything. But they feel good for 10 minutes. Then real life catches up with them again, and real life is going downhill.

Oh?

Heard the terrorists have caused Trump to postpone the rally...obviously some death threats etc. The amount of terrorists in the arena is outrageous its on CNN right now the terrorists punching rally folks,flipping the bird,holding up bras,ripping up signs etc. Concentration camps needed for all of these scum. I can't wait for Trump to deal with these terrorists.

terrorism
[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially forpolitical purposes.

Looks like using violence and threats of violence to intimidate the Trump campaign to cancel the event. So yep Terrorism and that makes those doing this Terrorists. You are welcome!

A riot is not an opposing viewpoint, Genius.

Anyone else watching the coverage? It was on CNN. I was enjoying the parasites and bottom feeders complaining and chanting and their misspelled signs and captain America outfit oh and the dread locks in 10 colors....its hilarious. It feels me with such pride knowing Trump can piss off such SCUM that means he is doing something RIGHT!
Anyone else watching the coverage? It was on CNN. I was enjoying the parasites and bottom feeders complaining and chanting and their misspelled signs and captain America outfit oh and the dread locks in 10 colors....its hilarious. It feels me with such pride knowing Trump can piss off such SCUM that means he is doing something RIGHT!
moran.jpg

The problem is what will happen next. Given the number of confederate flags now flying all over the south in response to that dust up, you can bet the conservatives will respond by shutting down democratic candidate events.

No they won't. Behaving like a gang of thugs is purely a Democrat thing.
We should consider changing that.

Hillary needs to be shut down.

Watching CNN there is some moron who is OBVIOUSLY a Sanders supporter waving a USSR communist flag around.....obviously much work needs to be done...need MANY prison camps built for these anti American pieces of shit. Put Cruz in charge of a new committee on unamerican activities.

moran.jpg
Except Democrats are supposed to be smarter....

moran.jpg
Except Democrats are supposed to be smarter....
Who said that? Oh right, no one. Americans are "morans"...

moran.jpg
Same mentality supporting Trump.

USA USA USA USA USA

Oh?

Eh?

terrorism
[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially forpolitical purposes.

Looks like using violence and threats of violence to intimidate the Trump campaign to cancel the event. So yep Terrorism and that makes those doing this Terrorists. You are welcome!

Oh jeez...... you can't keep some people down, can you?

A riot is not an opposing viewpoint, Genius.

No, a riot is a riot. But the people who are rioting MIGHT HAVE OPPOSING VIEWS, Genius.

Forum List

Back