Trump Rally in Council Bluffs Iowa

President Trump is scheduled to speak at 1:00 PM Central time. I think this might be make-up from the rally a while ago, which got canceled due to weather. If I remember right, it was in Sioux City.

They sure do love him in farming country of the Midwest.

MAGA, y'all!

3r6i3k83yjab1.jpg

This is what Mudruck does with his time all day long! They sit around making memes about Trump all day long using photos of themselves putting Trump's head on their body. They need this to get through the long lean Trump years.

Sick, sad little lives.

they're the ones that have gigantic Trump posters above their beds and standing monthly orders of a case of K-Y from Amazon.

All Trump can do is sing his Greatest Hits. Let him. He clears the GOP field in 2024..and then loses the general election badly.
There's nothing Republicans can do to stop him from becoming the nominee and destroying their party. :auiqs.jpg:

I thought that Stillson might provide a worthy primary opponent for him..but, alas. He isn't ready for the big stage yet.

All Trump can do is sing his Greatest Hits.
At least he HAS some greatest hits! All Joe has is his greatest bedpan!

He clears the GOP field in 2024..and then loses the general election badly.
Sounds just like what all you putzes predicted in 2016. What did Einsteion say? That the DEFINITION of insanity was doing the same thing over and over yet expecting different outcomes? Kinda like you building that garage!

There's nothing Republicans can do to stop him from becoming the nominee and destroying their party.
At least there is a party to destroy. The democrat party is long gone. Hey, you should be happy, you've hated the GOP for years! Maybe Trump is really FIXING it!

Sounds just like what all you putzes predicted in 2016. What did Einsteion say? That the DEFINITION of insanity was doing the same thing over and over yet expecting different outcomes? Kinda like you building that garage!

At least there is a party to destroy. The democrat party is long gone. Hey, you should be happy, you've hated the GOP for years! Maybe Trump is really FIXING it!
81,282,916 > 74,223,369

This is boring even by your low-bar standards. You sound like your savior. Tired and worn out. :) Trump is going to get onstage tonight and do what he always does. Whine, complain, threaten, and bitch like a teenager who wasn't invited to the prom. There won't be any of what he actually wants to accomplish for the country (except conduct a revenge tour on his perceived enemies), mostly because he has no ideas to move the country forward. It must be killing Republicans to watch this asshole slowly but surely destroy their party. :auiqs.jpg:

This is boring even by your low-bar standards. You sound like your savior. Tired and worn out. :) Trump is going to get onstage tonight and do what he always does. Whine, complain, threaten, and bitch like a teenager who wasn't invited to the prom. There won't be any of what he actually wants to accomplish for the country (except conduct a revenge tour on his perceived enemies), mostly because he has no ideas to move the country forward. It must be killing Republicans to watch this asshole slowly but surely destroy their party. :auiqs.jpg:

I must say I'm surprised that you are such a fan. To know so much about him you must have watched his rallies religiously!

Congratulations! World's biggest Trump fan!

President Trump is scheduled to speak at 1:00 PM Central time. I think this might be make-up from the rally a while ago, which got canceled due to weather. If I remember right, it was in Sioux City.

They sure do love him in farming country of the Midwest.

MAGA, y'all!

There is no such thing as "president trump".....there is ex-president trump.

Forum List

Back