Trump Rally in Council Bluffs Iowa

There is no such thing as "president trump".....there is ex-president trump.

If that's what you must believe to get to sleep at night, feel free.

Besides, we like it when you whine like this.

More, please.

I must say I'm surprised that you are such a fan. To know so much about him you must have watched his rallies religiously!

Congratulations! World's biggest Trump fan!

Don't need to actually watch them. They are cookie cutter. Predictable. Watch the crowd closely when you're busy with your tongue out, lapping up his every word.
Most of the people around him will look bored and disinterested after a while. Why? Because he says the same thing..every..friggin..rally. :auiqs.jpg:

All Trump can do is sing his Greatest Hits. Let him. He clears the GOP field in 2024..and then loses the general election badly.
There's nothing Republicans can do to stop him from becoming the nominee and destroying their party. :auiqs.jpg:

I thought that Stillson might provide a worthy primary opponent for him..but, alas. He isn't ready for the big stage yet.
the people that run the country will not left Biden debate Trump ! bank on Biden ducking debating Trump after Trump is the nominee .

the people that run the country will not left Biden debate Trump ! bank on Biden ducking debating Trump after Trump is the nominee .
After 2020, Trump won't get on the same stage as Biden. He's already pussying out on debating his Republican opponents.
Just as well, no one believes a word that comes out of Trump's mouth. Best not to give him the pulpit. :)

Don't need to actually watch them. They are cookie cutter. Predictable. Watch the crowd closely when you're busy with your tongue out, lapping up his every word.
Most of the people around him will look bored and disinterested after a while. Why? Because he says the same thing..every..friggin..rally. :auiqs.jpg:

.Awwwwwwwwwww. Come on and admit it. You've got that giant poster above your bed. You only click into threads like this one to see pictures of your MAN!

Don't get chapped hands.

After 2020, Trump won't get on the same stage as Biden. He's already pussying out on debating his Republican opponents.
Just as well, no one believes a word that comes out of Trump's mouth. Best not to give him the pulpit. :)
neither Biden or Trump is debating primary challengers because they're both way ahead of their challengers ... but rest assured Trump will debate Biden but Biden will refuse to debate Trump ! the reason you vote the way you do is because your beliefs are based on emotions ... the reason your beliefs are based on emotions is because you are a faggot .

I can give a transcript of his speech before he even steps on stage. Whining and calling people names is all he has planned. The same as every publc appearance in the last few years.
You've watched all of his public appearances in the last few years? God Bless you.

.Awwwwwwwwwww. Come on and admit it. You've got that giant poster above your bed. You only click into threads like this one to see pictures of your MAN!

Don't get chapped hands.

Trump is going to destroy his Republican opponents in the primaries and then lose the general election in 2024..badly. He will serve his useful purpose.

Sweetie, give it up. There's nothing you're going to say that's going rile me up. Try bringing in some varsity talent when you post. You come across as jv. Go Trump!! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is going to destroy his Republican opponents in the primaries and then lose the general election in 2024..badly. He will serve his useful purpose.

Sweetie, give it up. There's nothing you're going to say that's going rile me up. Try bringing in some varsity talent when you post. You come across as jv. Go Trump!! :auiqs.jpg:
Trump will not lose the election. It will be stolen again if they do not assassinate Trump before the election takes place.

Trump will not lose the election. It will be stolen again if they do not assassinate Trump before the election takes place.
You got a wild imagination. He is going to clear the Republican field and then lose the general badly. Now, for the rest of your conspiracty theories. 1) We don't do that in this country. And I would never want to make Trump a martyr. 2) I want Trump to suffer. To always be looking over his shoulder for the next indictment to drop. To always have the threat of legal action against him for the rest of his life. :)

I'd rather see an Isley Brothers concert...they have more hits and are far more entertaining to watch....

But I guess "talent" isn't really a requirement for right-wing entertainment...

These are the same folks who think Scott Baio is a legendary actor

I have to admit, it is fun watching Biden speak - you never know what the fuck is going to come out of that coot's mouth.

You got a wild imagination. He is going to clear the Republican field and then lose the general badly. Now, for the rest of your conspiracty theories. 1) We don't do that in this country. And I would never want to make Trump a martyr. 2) I want Trump to suffer. To always be looking over his shoulder for the next indictment to drop. To always have the threat of legal action against him for the rest of his life. :)
Trump is already a martyr you fucking idiot. The indictment made him more popular. And if you do not think our government has killed people you are very naive.

President Trump is scheduled to speak at 1:00 PM Central time. I think this might be make-up from the rally a while ago, which got canceled due to weather. If I remember right, it was in Sioux City.

They sure do love him in farming country of the Midwest.

MAGA, y'all!

Former

Translation -- "I'm SCARED! Stop picking on me!"

3r6i3k83yjab1.jpg
lol
This is right on. Trump really is in the fat Elvis stage of his life

How many MAGA sources will cover his rant? The majority of the country just ignores his rants.
Nice try but as the campaign goes on and people see him and compare his facility with the language compared to poopie pants, your job of selling Trump as "less" is going to be impossible. You people are going to be hysterical by next year at this time. I look forward to the tears and the rage.

Trump is already a martyr you fucking idiot. The indictment made him more popular. And if you do not think our government has killed people you are very naive.
Yeah. A martyr who suffers from a persecution complex and has been dining on his own ashes...is not a martyr.
It just makes him a whiny little bitch. :)

Forum List

Back