Trump Rally in Council Bluffs Iowa

1) Let's see, as I'm white and not going to college, that doesn't really apply as the ruling was about college applications considering race.
2) I wouldn't jump up and down about this ruling yet. There appears to be no central argument for this ruling. It appears on the surface to be misrepresentation. Stay tuned. Possibility of appeal.

I'm not angry at all. I'm thrilled Trump is going to prove the useful idiot. Least he can do for his final curtain call before prison comes knocking. :auiqs.jpg:

But you enjoy his rally tonight. Lap the feel good up. That chicken...is coming home...fast. :)

Oh, Hi!

When did you get here?

Nice try but as the campaign goes on and people see him and compare his facility with the language compared to poopie pants, your job of selling Trump as "less" is going to be impossible. You people are going to be hysterical by next year at this time. I look forward to the tears and the rage.
The new trump campaign theme song has just been announced.

aint going to be NEARLY as many easy mail in votes from young healthy people in 2024 ! remember the pandemic is over . many more will have to actually stand in line to vote !
So you won’t be whining baseless conspiracy theories if you lose again? Can we put you on record?

So you won’t be whining baseless conspiracy theories if you lose again? Can we put you on record?
nah ... i believe the cancelling and censoring of a sitting POTUS from social media and the inside cover job with help from the msm and said smn for the Biden family business dealings were the reasons Trump lost... along with making it easier for people who usually wont stand in line to vote to vote using mail in ballots was the biggest reason Trump lost .. the Truth is getting out about the Bidens and the pandemic is over so there wont be nearly as many mail in votes in 2024 ... Trump has a much better chance in 2024 ! he may indeed be your next POTUS !

nah ... i believe the cancelling and censoring of a sitting POTUS from social media and the inside cover job with help from the msm and said smn for the Biden family business dealings were the reasons Trump lost... along with making it easier for people who usually wont stand in line to vote to vote using mail in ballots was the biggest reason Trump lost .. the Truth is getting out about the Bidens and the pandemic is over so there wont be nearly as many mail in votes in 2024 ... Trump has a much better chance in 2024 ! he may indeed be your next POTUS !
So you’re just going to whine baseless conspiracy theories again next time you lose. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back