Trump Rally in Council Bluffs Iowa

Don't need to actually watch them. They are cookie cutter. Predictable. Watch the crowd closely when you're busy with your tongue out, lapping up his every word.
Most of the people around him will look bored and disinterested after a while. Why? Because he says the same thing..every..friggin..rally. :auiqs.jpg:
But I'll guarantee you the recorder is running at the DOJ!

:laugh:

No. He isn't. He's being made to account for his actions. For the first time in his adult life, there's no one to fall back on. No one to stall for him. No one left to blame.
He made ALL of his own issues. Now, here come the chickens. :)
Then have others account for theirs. Until that happens Trump is clearly being persecuted. Period.

I have to admit, your constant "trying" is amusing.
It must piss you off that you can't get under my skin.

Meanwhile, I must own you on some level. You keep responding. :)

Hey, look.

We understand.

That man that you're listening to as you spank that noodle............................. His Supreme Court is the reason you now have to compete against smarter white people to get into a good school.

And you can no longer force a Christian to support your sick sexual fetish.

Coming soon -- you'll have to compete against us better qualified white folks to get a job!

We understand why you're feeling angry and impotent.

:itsok:

Well, when my dog does it in the yard, it dissolves in the rain, so maybe not.

LOL. No, it doesn't. It just gets wet, soggy, and spreads out like a pancake, making its way down in the grass where you can't see it. It's pervasive.
Just like me. Aww...you gotta a thang for me. :)

LOL. No, it doesn't. It just gets wet, soggy, and spreads out like a pancake, making its way down in the grass where you can't see it. It's pervasive.
Just like me. Aww...you gotta a thang for me. :)

No thanks. I tend to just walk past the ones who squeal, "Hey! Nobody's paying attention to MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hey, look.

We understand.

That man that you're listening to as you spank that noodle............................. His Supreme Court is the reason you now have to compete against smarter white people to get into a good school.

And you can no longer force a Christian to support your sick sexual fetish.

Coming soon -- you'll have to compete against us better qualified white folks to get a job!

We understand why you're feeling angry and impotent.

:itsok:

1) Let's see, as I'm white and not going to college, that doesn't really apply as the ruling was about college applications considering race.
2) I wouldn't jump up and down about this ruling yet. There appears to be no central argument for this ruling. It appears on the surface to be misrepresentation. Stay tuned. Possibility of appeal.

I'm not angry at all. I'm thrilled Trump is going to prove the useful idiot. Least he can do for his final curtain call before prison comes knocking. :auiqs.jpg:

But you enjoy his rally tonight. Lap the feel good up. That chicken...is coming home...fast. :)

Forum List

Back