Trump Rally in North Carolina Draws Fewer Than 2,000 People: Report

Trump Rally in North Carolina Draws Fewer Than 2,000 People​

Oddly, Dr. Black, having looked all over your linked material, I could not find a single piece of evidence anywhere to support that claim! ONE picture would have done! And please, no more pictures taken before the event even started like that one event a couple years ago inside an arena that supposedly showed THEN Trump's flagging support. But thanks for yet another RACIST thread. Oh and by the way, Trump's more popular now than ever, but then you knew that, that's the reason for this thread.

Yeah...votes--illegal stuffed ballot boxes votes by the dead, multivoting, illegal and illegal teens------count in your mind.
I keep hearing all those claims. When are you going to present any credible proof?

CALL:
  • "Yeah...votes--illegal stuffed ballot boxes votes by the dead, multivoting, illegal and illegal teens---".

RESPONSE:

• "I keep hearing all those claims. When are you going to present any credible proof?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!!
What Bulldog said!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

People get bored with the same thing over and over and over....

I think that could be argued.
After all ....in a dozen+ rallies since being fired and with his familiar litany of grievances, whining, complaining, hissfitting, conspiracies, and caterwauling ......TDS'rs still come to buy their Chinese-made Trump gear.

I don't think they are bored at all.

Well, at least those that bother to show up.

A Trump rally of lies, ignorance, fear, racism, bigotry, and hate.
And you have no evidence of any of that . Trump had a BLACK GIRLFRIEND that almost got him divorced, does that make him a racist or does that make you look like an uneducated dunce ? With all of the power of the FBI / CIA, they could find nothing on Trump except a fake Russian story that Hillary and Robert Steele made up. You people need to do some research instead of getting educated from some Rap artist. I guess you will be happy when YOUR BOY BIDIOT has gas at 7$, rent unlivable and food sky high.

Trump had a BLACK GIRLFRIEND that almost got him divorced, does that make him a racist
I had a (racist) friend who routinely used the N word that claimed he COULDN'T be racist because he only liked to screw black hookers

Get real

Forum List

Back