Trump Rally in North Carolina Draws Fewer Than 2,000 People: Report

I love how Trump knew Republicans would try to cheat to steal the election.
Amanda Rabines, Orlando Sentinel
Wed, April 13, 2022, 10:49 AM

Two residents from The Villages confessed to voter fraud charges after filing two ballots in the 2020 presidential election, court records show.
Charles F. Barnes and Jay Ketcik pleaded guilty to casting more than one ballot in an election, a third-degree felony that could have resulted in a maximum five-year prison sentence.
According to the pre-trial intervention documents, the prosecution of Barnes, 64, and Ketcik, 63, will be deferred if they abide by a series of court-ordered requirements set by the office of Ocala-based State Attorney Bill Gladson. Court records show the men will avoid further punishment if they regularly meet with a supervising officer, complete 50 hours of community service and attend a 12-week adult civics class, among a handful of other requirements.
News 6-WKMG first reported the news.
In December, Ketcik, along with Joan Halstead and John Rider, who also reside in The Villages, was arrested on voter fraud charges for casting more than one vote during the 2020 election, according to police affidavits. Halstead, 71, and Rider, 61, are still awaiting trial. Both have pleaded not guilty.
That following month Barnes was arrested and taken to Sumter County Jail with similar charges.
State voter records show Barnes and Rider are not affiliated with a political party in Florida. Ketcik and Halstead are registered Republicans. It is unclear if they knew each other.
Dems register as Republicans so they can vote in the primaries honey....I'm registered as a dem---do you really think that I am one?

Prove it.
You certainly can’t prove you’re a Jew.

Perhaps I can't prove I'm a Jew on this forum but I can easily show you're batshit insane...

3 football stadiums end to end.

200w.webp

More STATISTICS.
You can’t live where I live unless you make a six figure income; we even had to pay for Yeshiva.

How does it feel to be a goy?

I wouldn't know. But I do know you're full of shit. So there's that.

Perhaps I can't prove I'm a Jew on this forum but I can easily show you're batshit insane...

200w.webp
Of course you can’t prove you’re a Jew; you’re too busy being God.
You’re an ignoramus and proud of it.
Don’t worry, Hitler would have put you in an oven anyway.

Of course you can’t prove you’re a Jew; you’re too busy being God.
You’re an ignoramus and proud of it.
Don’t worry, Hitler would have put you in an oven anyway.

Um, you can't prove you're a Jew either, dumbfuck. :icon_rolleyes:

Dumbfuck, median salaries are not defined by two individuals. Here are the current figures (have someone explain them to ya)...

I know more than enough to be aware of how scum like the BLS and YOU come up with their results.
I also worked for Fortune 500 companies and heard their bald faces lies.

As you well know, the Fed, the BLS and the Lenders use stats and we had the DOT COM and Housing Crashes so don’t try to pull your ego driven lies off on me.

I know more than enough to be aware of how scum like the BLS and YOU come up with their results.
I also worked for Fortune 500 companies and heard their bald faces lies.

As you well know, the Fed, the BLS and the Lenders use stats and we had the DOT COM and Housing Crashes so don’t try to pull your ego driven lies off on me.

:cuckoo:

Fellow developer stumped you…
Good.

I know all the code tables across all the industries.
City, State and Federal code tables and conditions to make the economy look better than it really is and your “Fortune 500 Company” lies it’s ass off to take in the bucks.

Yep!
The economy indicators are all 100% correct until the moment the economy crashes.

Forum List

Back