Trump Rally in North Carolina Draws Fewer Than 2,000 People: Report

Was it the peace, prosperity or the use of Common Sense that embarrassed you the most?

You will agree with this:

This doesn't bode well for Drumpt's future Presidential prospects. Does it?

I wouldn't write-off the Orange Baboon-God just yet, based on a low-attendance rally or two...

There are still enough beetle-browed Neanderthals out there willing to pony-up money for this Con-Man and to swallow his Orange Kool-Aid.

But it IS encouraging to see more and more Republicans beginning to shake-off their Failed Messiah and to make preparations for moving ahead without him.

don't think Trump will lose any sleep over it.

from the media:

“Donald Trump sits alone. He hasn’t slept in 48 hours. At six a.m., perched high in the bronze-coated jewel of his empire, Trump Tower, he’s bent over a mammoth Brazilian-rosewood desk, scrutinizing spread sheets. No insomnia, no gnawing worries. ‘Pressure,’ he surmises, sipping an iced Coke, ‘doesn’t upset my sleep,’ a standard four hours nightly. ‘I like throwing balls into the air—and I dream like a baby.”

Totally pathetic, thuggish trump was handed a second defeat by millions of votes, then tried to steal the election and after failing, decided to attack our democracy, what is left is a shadow of the big tyrant that he use to be...

You wish! Trump will not be running but will endorse DeSantis who with support of growing number of people
moving to the red states will obliterate Democrats in 2022 congress and complete in the mode of Mondale/Reagan!

You wish! Trump will not be running but will endorse DeSantis who with support of growing number of people
moving to the red states will obliterate Democrats in 2022 congress and complete in the mode of Mondale/Reagan!
DeSantis only attribute is that he is more batshit crazy than thuggish trump...

Forum List

Back