Trump Rally in North Carolina Draws Fewer Than 2,000 People: Report

Trump does pack them in at rallies, but always loses the popular vote. Hillary beat him by close to 3 million popular vote and Biden beat him by close to 10 million popular vote. Seem like the rallies bring in the lower class folks that have nothing better to do with their time.

Trump does pack them in at rallies, but always loses the popular vote. Hillary beat him by close to 3 million popular vote and Biden beat him by close to 10 million popular vote. Seem like the rallies bring in the lower class folks that have nothing better to do with their time.

Ah, yes, the Biden family, the picture of class.

1649874123615.png

1649874152273.png

1649874187841.png

1649874240245.png

1649874255871.png

This doesn't bode well for Drumpt's future Presidential prospects. Does it?

Nothing to worry about Marc...frankly the only way Xiden and Harris don't win re-election, or if the Dems don't keep the House and Senate is if there is Russian interfere....another rigged election....maybe ya'll will start fire bombing Court Houses, looting stores, burning churches etc again,...

81 million to 74 million is "close to 10 million"?
Is that the "new math" I've heard about?

haha the popular vote? hahahha ya'll still don't know how Presidential elections are run do you?

Nah, 3000 at most...

In the photo you posted, possibly accurate. This was not the entire crowd. It never is. I saw drone shots of the ENTIRE crowd, and it was far, FAR bigger than this.

Your continual whining about crowd size just makes me think that you are into political self gratification because you have nothing real. I'll send you a tube of K-Y so you don't get all chapped and abraded.

But, by all means, keep up the comedy. It's not quite spring yet in the Midwest so I'm still stuck in the house and could use the entertainment.

Forum List

Back