Trump Rally in North Carolina Draws Fewer Than 2,000 People: Report

Doesn't really matter at this point. It doesn't even really matter if he runs.

This thing as grown, metastasized, and set in like a huge, ugly orange stain in America's fabric.

That which is coming to the forefront -- MTG, Cawthorn, etc. -- appears to be even more feral, ignorant and arrogant.

Doesn't really matter at this point. It doesn't even really matter if he runs.

This thing as grown, metastasized, and set in like a huge, ugly orange stain in America's fabric.

That which is coming to the forefront -- MTG, Cawthorn, etc. -- appears to be even more feral, ignorant and arrogant.
Wow! Your vocabulary is improving.

When and where was that taken? That guy has a "trump/pence 2016" shirt on.
I have lots of old shirts, don't you?

That came off the RS Network broadcast of the NC Trump rally.

Stop with your TDS afflicted hate Trump bullshit. It just makes you look like an idiot.

I'd much prefer someone like Rand Paul over Trump.....It's going to have to be a somewhat hard-ass whoever it is.

I still say it's going to be Nikki Haley if she wants it.....She pushes all the right buttons for swing voting women.

I'd much prefer someone like Rand Paul over Trump.....It's going to have to be a somewhat hard-ass whoever it is.

I still say it's going to be Nikki Haley if she wants it.....She pushes all the right buttons for swing voting women.
Nikki Haley isn't ready yet.

At least you con-firm that's exactly what it is...................and you approve.
Incorrect. I laugh at you silly emotional imbeciles who believe what you’re told to believe. Watch a rally with an open mind, if you’re able. The leftist MSM isn’t giving you facts, it’s preaching opinions.

The Left and its media pals, lol.

Off topic, but have any of you seen this one yet, lol. How pathetic are these people?

And they want to know why anything they post, we laugh like hell-)

I’m not necessarily sure Biden would be re-elected, but I can’t picture Trump winning. Republicans need fresh candidates who have realistic platforms that the center can make sense of. Trump’s just a fucking embarrassment.

Was it the peace, prosperity or the use of Common Sense that embarrassed you the most?

Forum List

Back