Trump Rally LIVE: President Donald Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Topeka, KS 10/6/18

Trump just said the place is packed full, and they put up movie screens outside, there's more than twice as many out there.

Trump said? LOL....

View attachment 220953

Yep.

Beto had 50K.

Big difference is...Trump won, again...and Beto is going to lose. :D

Veto will likely lose by 4-6 points. It is Texas so the Dims have a huge uphill climb.
4-6 points if he's lucky.

There hasn't been a Democrat that has won statewide since 1990 if memory serves. Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP....right up until you complain about the school shootings, the church shootings, the crappy education system, the roads that resemble an artillery range, the burgeoning homeless population, the poverty, the pollution, the wholesale corruption which I'm sure hasn't gotten anything but worse since I left. When you complain about it....then somehow its the fault of the Democrats.

Veto will likely lose by 4-6 points. It is Texas so the Dims have a huge uphill climb.

There hasn't been a Democrat that has won statewide since 1990 if memory serves. Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP....right up until you complain about the school shootings, the church shootings, the crappy education system, the roads that resemble an artillery range, the burgeoning homeless population, the poverty, the pollution, the wholesale corruption which I'm sure hasn't gotten anything but worse since I left. When you complain about it....then somehow its the fault of the Democrats.

Agree Texas and there politics are some of the dirtiest in the nation.

Don't live in Texas, but go to Texas all the time.

Texas has wonderful roads. And compared to California...Texas homeless population isn't worth mentioning. Never noticed a pollution problem either.

The rest I can't speak to.

Forum List

Back