Trump Rally LIVE: President Donald Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Topeka, KS 10/6/18

What I don't get, Trump is the president, so what are the rally's for? if to inform voters about what is being done for them, to influence people to join one of our two major party's? why no rally's any where but where he has 60% support or more. who pays for them, are Republicans the only people who have value?

Illegal aliens don't get welfare.

Are Republican t@rdniks still believing that nonsense?

Guess so.

Education for wetback kids = welfare
School meals for wetback kids = welfare
Emergency room visits for wetbacks = welfare
Keep in mind, these fucking cockroaches have litters and they all feast on the taxpayer tit through their litters of silver tooth anchor babies.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
So...you like them uneducated, hungry and ill, eh?

What I don't get, Trump is the president, so what are the rally's for? if to inform voters about what is being done for them, to influence people to join one of our two major party's? why no rally's any where but where he has 60% support or more. who pays for them, are Republicans the only people who have value?
He’s campaigning for the republicans ahead of the mid terms?

Beto had 50,000 in Austin the other day. How’s Trump’s crowd size?
Robert Francis

Robert Francis O'Rourke

Yes, that was his name at birth. Wonder how,when, and why Francis substituted his real first name, Robert, with the Spanish pronunciation, Beto. For the Latino vote, no doubt? :eusa_think:
What about Raphael Edward Cruz? And he was called Beto almost from birth by his father, so I'm sure that his father knew back then that he was going to go into politics. Yeah, right!!

ETA: “My parents have called me Beto from day one, and it’s just — it’s kind of a nickname for Robert in El Paso. It just stuck,” O’Rourke told CNN, adding that he has a baby picture of himself in a hand-knitted “Beto” sweater. “I just don’t think that’s what folks in Texas want us to focus on. ... We can focus on the small, mean, petty stuff or we can be big, bold, courageous, and confident.”

The raging controversy over Beto O’Rourke’s full name, explained

Last edited:
He has to have non stop rallies to stroke his ego. There have been screen shots of ads on Craig's List calling for paid actors to attend his rallies and show enthusiasm for him. It's either $50.00 an hour or $50.00 for the night, I can't remember which.

Then why does he make them all about how wonderful and he is? It's all about me, me, me with him.

Who should we assume pays for these rallies and the costs of the U.S. President to go there, be there and be protected?

Taxpayers....we have to see you bitch about the taxpayer cash being spent on wetbacks before we can hear you out on this. Can you link us to all your posts showing you complained about that?
Thanks in advance.

Illegal aliens don't get welfare.

Are Republican t@rdniks still believing that nonsense?

Guess so.

Education for wetback kids = welfare
School meals for wetback kids = welfare
Emergency room visits for wetbacks = welfare
Keep in mind, these fucking cockroaches have litters and they all feast on the taxpayer tit through their litters of silver tooth anchor babies.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
So...you like them uneducated, hungry and ill, eh?

I like them in Mehico doing whatever it is they do there.
I can careless if they’re hungry and dying...there’s people all over the world hungry and dying everyday...you don’t give two shits about them...you only seem to want to spoon feed the ones who break in to your neighbors house and steal from them..fucking weird.

Then why does he make them all about how wonderful and he is? It's all about me, me, me with him.
Because it works

upload_2018-10-7_21-31-52.jpeg

Robert Francis

Robert Francis O'Rourke

Yes, that was his name at birth. Wonder how,when, and why Francis substituted his real first name, Robert, with the Spanish pronunciation, Beto. For the Latino vote, no doubt? :eusa_think:

I wondered what that response was about; thanks for the info.

Just an FYI; not important at all but Drumpf was the family surname for the blob.

Trump just said the place is packed full, and they put up movie screens outside, there's more than twice as many out there.

Trump said? LOL....

View attachment 220953

Yep.

Beto had 50K.

Big difference is...Trump won, again...and Beto is going to lose. :D

Veto will likely lose by 4-6 points. It is Texas so the Dims have a huge uphill climb.

I truly enjoyed his statement regarding the settlers who survived the plains of Kansas. And don’t let the leftists take away that sacrifice!

Forum List

Back