Trump Rally On Saturday To Be Indoors

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I have mixed feelings about this. Yeah sure it's safer and I feel a whole lot better that Trump's security team seems to be doing a better job this time when it comes to his safety, but at the same time the democrats could use this against Trump and call him cowardly for it. I guess that's a whole lot better than him being killed but that could still happen indoors even if it's safer than an outdoor rally.

I have mixed feelings about this. Yeah sure it's safer and I feel a whole lot better that Trump's security team seems to be doing a better job this time when it comes to his safety, but at the same time the democrats could use this against Trump and call him cowardly for it. I guess that's a whole lot better than him being killed but that could still happen indoors even if it's safer than an outdoor rally.

Cowardly for not wanting to be assassinated and risk the lives of his supporters?

Errr...

If anyone thinks they can do it better, let them stand in front of a bullet, get hit, stand up and scream "fight fight fight" while still unsure of his own mortality.

Not a Dem, and do not like Trump, but think indoor event is better, as why take the chance. Not cowardly of the campaign, just showing good sense. There has not been time enough, to say his Secret Service security team is doing a "better" job. It would look bad for the country if he got popped, just to show no changes made, due to shooting not prevented last week.

This is just common sense, not cowardice.

tRump is indeed a coward, but the Secret Service are professional paranoids.

Forum List

Back