TRUMP RALLY tonight at 8pm EDT!!!

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2016
You know he is going to mock pajama boy Ossoff and the weak Democrats who can not win a special election despite wasting over 23 million dollars!!

Hopefully he'll mention Hillary and the crowd breaks into LOCK HER UP!! Loretta Lynch will also be ridiculed. Going to be a great night!!! Of course at the end of the rally we will hear "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT"!!!

You know he is going to mock pajama boy Ossoff and the weak Democrats who can not win a special election despite wasting over 23 million dollars!!

Hopefully he'll mention Hillary and the crowd breaks into LOCK HER UP!! Loretta Lynch will also be ridiculed. Going to be a great night!!! Of course at the end of the rally we will hear "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT"!!!
It's pathetic that your hero has to keep going out for these rallies, reliving his glory days when life was fun and the country had not completely, deeply, begun to hate him.

I'm sure the white trash rubes are getting all excited

So another ego boost for The Orange Menace at tax payer expense. It's not like there are issues here and abroad that require a president's attention

It's pathetic that your hero has to keep going out for these rallies, reliving his glory days when life was fun and the country had not completely, deeply, begun to hate him.

Yeah, its like the kid who excelled at football but hasn't done anything since. He's supposedly the president but he has yet to act like it.

Tonight will be the same as it always is - a kkk rally.

He's embarrassing.

Should he trust the legacy media to distort his message to the people?

I know I would not.

Yeah, its like the kid who excelled at football but hasn't done anything since. He's supposedly the president but he has yet to act like it.

Tonight will be the same as it always is - a kkk rally.

He's embarrassing.

do you have a safe place to hide yet?

Is he running for office?

/---- Obozo and Clinton spent their entire terms running for office, so yes you nimrod, he connecting with his base for the mid terms.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah sure they did, dipshit

So, instead of running the country, he's connecting with his base for mid term elections which are over a year away

Are you this dumb in real life or just on the Internet?

You know he is going to mock pajama boy Ossoff

That little pussy Moon Bat deserves to be mocked. He lied during the campaign and he is an extreme Left Wing dickhead.

I hope Trump does mock him tonight.

Democrats are terrible at picking candidates nowadays, aren't they?

/---- Obozo and Clinton spent their entire terms running for office, so yes you nimrod, he connecting with his base for the mid terms.

So, instead of running the country, he's connecting with his base for mid term elections which are over a year away

/---- Looks you're the dipshit ---- dipshit:
McConnell: Obama never stopped campaigning | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/.../265547-mcconnell-obama-failed-to-stop-campaigning...
Jan 12, 2016 - is slamming President Obama ahead of his final State of the Union address, saying he failed to stop campaigning and start governing.

So another ego boost for The Orange Menace at tax payer expense. It's not like there are issues here and abroad that require a president's attention

Is that like all the filthy Democrat fundraisers Obama went to on the taxpayer dime?

/---- Looks you're the dipshit ---- dipshit:
McConnell: Obama never stopped campaigning | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/.../265547-mcconnell-obama-failed-to-stop-campaigning...
Jan 12, 2016 - is slamming President Obama ahead of his final State of the Union address, saying he failed to stop campaigning and start governing.
Ooooh you got me there. McConnell said Obama never stopped campaigning therefore it must be true

--------------------------------------- i'm hoping that your hate grows over the next 8 years OldLady !!

I'm sure the white trash rubes are getting all excited
Not as excited as the dems get

My theory is Trump needs affirmation, and he can only get this from his base. Narcissists need the limelight; he has had a very rough period and narcissists who are also megalomaniacs can crash, and become depressed when they are not lauded by and in front of crowds.

Coward trump only appears in districts he won easily .

Guess he really isn't my president .

Forum List

Back