TRUMP RALLY tonight at 8pm EDT!!!

So another ego boost for The Orange Menace at tax payer expense. It's not like there are issues here and abroad that require a president's attention

Since he announced his reelection bid these rallies should be paid by him or GOP campaign money, not taxpayers money.

Trump Files Early With FEC For 2020 Candidacy, Outmaneuvers Nonprofits | Zero Hedge

Say what now?
And some idiots on here said Trump would quit shortly after he took the oath of office....
Shit I wonder if I just pushed a few more over the edge by showing them that President Trump IS running again in 2020?

He's filing early so he can run ads now. Ads that will hopefully booster his falling approval ratings. You fucking idiots seem to forget that Trump knows how to work the media and television. He's shown that he doesn't know anything else. But he's good at sales.
And?

I'm tellin' ya. It's fun to watch you Trump neanderthals. This unknown guy coming up with almost half the votes in a red district that's so red it's almost maroon, and he doesn't even live there should be a wake up call for you.

You are kidding right? :p Is the red/maroon color you are obsessed with really about your butthurt anus? Apply Preparation H as needed. DO NOT EAT IT!

Trump talks about building the wall as if it's happening right now. It isn't. It hasn't even been funded. How long will it take before his supporters realize that he simply doesn't deliver on his many promises?
Liar. He said they were kicking around ideas and one of his was installing solar panels on it. You have no clue what was said, why prove your stupidity?

No, I believe he said that "We are building the wall." Later on he mentioned solar panels.

Who the hell puts solar panels on walls, anyway?

/---- Obozo and Clinton spent their entire terms running for office, so yes you nimrod, he connecting with his base for the mid terms.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah sure they did, dipshit

So, instead of running the country, he's connecting with his base for mid term elections which are over a year away

Are you this dumb in real life or just on the Internet?
/---- Looks you're the dipshit ---- dipshit:
McConnell: Obama never stopped campaigning | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/.../265547-mcconnell-obama-failed-to-stop-campaigning...
Jan 12, 2016 - is slamming President Obama ahead of his final State of the Union address, saying he failed to stop campaigning and start governing.
Ooooh you got me there. McConnell said Obama never stopped campaigning therefore it must be true
/---- Obozo could swear to it and you'd still deny it on this board. because that's how you roll.
So, no proof. Got it :thup:
/--- I posted the proof. But here's more from Time: Stop Campaigning, Mr. President | TIME.com
and even more. Ask Mommy to fix your Google:
Barack Obama's Never Ending Campaign - RedState
www.redstate.com/diary/Ken_Taylor/.../barack-obamas-never-ending-campaign/
Mar 22, 2009 - Barack Obama's Never Ending Campaign. ... appearances are staged like campaignstump stops with slogan laden signs and campaign style ...

Trump talks about building the wall as if it's happening right now. It isn't. It hasn't even been funded. How long will it take before his supporters realize that he simply doesn't deliver on his many promises?
Liar. He said they were kicking around ideas and one of his was installing solar panels on it. You have no clue what was said, why prove your stupidity?

No, I believe he said that "We are building the wall." Later on he mentioned solar panels.

No, you didn't watch. He's always said we will build the wall. And I thought libs liked solar panels?

You know he is going to mock pajama boy Ossoff and the weak Democrats who can not win a special election despite wasting over 23 million dollars!!

Hopefully he'll mention Hillary and the crowd breaks into LOCK HER UP!! Loretta Lynch will also be ridiculed. Going to be a great night!!! Of course at the end of the rally we will hear "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT"!!!
I'm sure the white trash rubes are getting all excited
Hatred and bigotry is a big reason why your party is 0-5 and put Trump in The White House.
You can't run a party based on Fascism, Hatred & Bigotry, False Narratives, False Allegations, and Lies.

Maybe some day The Democrat Party will wake up and start being Honest Again.
I have a new slogan for The DNC.

Make THE DNC HONEST AGAIN.

So another ego boost for The Orange Menace at tax payer expense. It's not like there are issues here and abroad that require a president's attention
Hatred like you have does not win elections. How about offering some ideas and solutions, instead of hating America and it's president?

I'm tellin' ya. It's fun to watch you Trump neanderthals. This unknown guy coming up with almost half the votes in a red district that's so red it's almost maroon, and he doesn't even live there should be a wake up call for you.

You are kidding right? :p Is the red/maroon color you are obsessed with really about your butthurt anus? Apply Preparation H as needed. DO NOT EAT IT!

no,no, we want them to eat it.

Smart people. Like he said it adds value as it would be doing more then just sitting there. It also creates jobs for Mexicans as solar panels must be kept clean. So they can keep those clean on the Mexican side. And on our side we can have the wet backs waiting to be sent back work off fines by cleaning the pannels on our side. Win, win. I kind of like it myself.

The fun thing about threads like this is you lefty idiots, along with your media cohorts, have no idea how much you're contributing to our success and the continuing demise of the dimocrat party. There's no learning from your mistakes whatsoever and no listening to lefties who've figured it out and trying to clue the rest of you dumbbells in. See Michael Moore's recent comment...dimocrats have no message, no plan, no leadership.

Anyway, keep it up as it's great entertainment for us.

The fun thing about threads like this is you lefty idiots, along with your media cohorts, have no idea how much you're contributing to our success and the continuing demise of the dimocrat party. There's no learning from your mistakes whatsoever and no listening to lefties who've figured it out and trying to clue the rest of you dumbbells in. See Michael Moore's recent comment...dimocrats have no message, no plan, no leadership.

Anyway, keep it up as it's great entertainment for us.

Yup. Now i know how the gun companies felt during the scourge of half black jesus. Libs just keep on giving.

You know he is going to mock pajama boy Ossoff and the weak Democrats who can not win a special election despite wasting over 23 million dollars!!

Hopefully he'll mention Hillary and the crowd breaks into LOCK HER UP!! Loretta Lynch will also be ridiculed. Going to be a great night!!! Of course at the end of the rally we will hear "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT"!!!
It's pathetic that your hero has to keep going out for these rallies, reliving his glory days when life was fun and the country had not completely, deeply, begun to hate him.

Yeah, its like the kid who excelled at football but hasn't done anything since. He's supposedly the president but he has yet to act like it.

Tonight will be the same as it always is - a kkk rally.

He's embarrassing.
/---- A KKK rally? You mean Democrats will be there?
klan-members-in-us-politics.jpg
Dem Senator Bob KKK Byrd.

you're against green energy?

Didn't Trump say he wanted to make sure immigrants couldn't receive welfare for at least 5 years and will introduce legislation? Where has he been for 21 years?

As The Hill noted, the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act, which was signed into law by President Bill Clinton in 1996, prohibits immigrants from receiving federal benefits.

One section of the law is even titled “Restricting Welfare and Public Benefits For Aliens,” and specifically sets a five-year threshold for “federal means-tested public benefit.” The section carves out some exceptions for refugees and those granted asylum as well as veterans and active-duty military, their spouses and dependents.

Didn't Trump say he wanted to make sure immigrants couldn't receive welfare for at least 5 years and will introduce legislation? Where has he been for 21 years?

As The Hill noted, the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act, which was signed into law by President Bill Clinton in 1996, prohibits immigrants from receiving federal benefits.

One section of the law is even titled “Restricting Welfare and Public Benefits For Aliens,” and specifically sets a five-year threshold for “federal means-tested public benefit.” The section carves out some exceptions for refugees and those granted asylum as well as veterans and active-duty military, their spouses and dependents.
Where have you been. Welfare reform was a big issue for Republicans and their contract with America in '94 and a big victory. Bill had his feet held to the fire over numerous issues but did go along, so here you are all these years later giving him credit. But that was long ago and apparently needs to be redone, along with a bunch of other stuff.

Where have you been. Welfare reform was a big issue for Republicans and their contract with America in '94 and a big victory. Bill had his feet held to the fire over numerous issues but did go along, so here you are all these years later giving him credit. But that was long ago and apparently needs to be redone, along with a bunch of other stuff.

You fall for any of his shit, just wait.

You fall for any of his shit, just wait.
You spewed off on a tangent when confronted with a fact your brain can't receive.

Iowan Trump supporters are too fucking stupid to know as Global Warming increases temperatures & heightens heat waves that this will reduce crop yields & increase irrigation costs. They are too fucking stupid to know that by pulling out of the TPP that Trump cost US Agriculture billions.

President Trump deserves a victory lap, Dem's are 0 for 4 in House races since Trump moved into the White House. Dem's have never experienced the kind of whoop ass Trump is putting on them. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back