TRUMP RALLY tonight at 8pm EDT!!!

Iowan Trump supporters are too fucking stupid to know as Global Warming increases temperatures & heightens heat waves that this will reduce crop yields & increase irrigation costs. They are too fucking stupid to know that by pulling out of the TPP that Trump cost US Agriculture billions.
I see you put global warming in caps, like a good little disciple.

LOL!

Didn't Trump say he wanted to make sure immigrants couldn't receive welfare for at least 5 years and will introduce legislation? Where has he been for 21 years?

As The Hill noted, the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act, which was signed into law by President Bill Clinton in 1996, prohibits immigrants from receiving federal benefits.

One section of the law is even titled “Restricting Welfare and Public Benefits For Aliens,” and specifically sets a five-year threshold for “federal means-tested public benefit.” The section carves out some exceptions for refugees and those granted asylum as well as veterans and active-duty military, their spouses and dependents.
Where have you been. Welfare reform was a big issue for Republicans and their contract with America in '94 and a big victory. Bill had his feet held to the fire over numerous issues but did go along, so here you are all these years later giving him credit. But that was long ago and apparently needs to be redone, along with a bunch of other stuff.

You fall for any of his shit, just wait.
You spewed off on a tangent when confronted with a fact your brain can't receive.

Is that a personal attack? I've been warned from USMB about personal attacks.

Didn't Trump say he wanted to make sure immigrants couldn't receive welfare for at least 5 years and will introduce legislation? Where has he been for 21 years?

As The Hill noted, the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act, which was signed into law by President Bill Clinton in 1996, prohibits immigrants from receiving federal benefits.

One section of the law is even titled “Restricting Welfare and Public Benefits For Aliens,” and specifically sets a five-year threshold for “federal means-tested public benefit.” The section carves out some exceptions for refugees and those granted asylum as well as veterans and active-duty military, their spouses and dependents.
Where have you been. Welfare reform was a big issue for Republicans and their contract with America in '94 and a big victory. Bill had his feet held to the fire over numerous issues but did go along, so here you are all these years later giving him credit. But that was long ago and apparently needs to be redone, along with a bunch of other stuff.

You fall for any of his shit, just wait.
You spewed off on a tangent when confronted with a fact your brain can't receive.

Is that a personal attack? I've been warned from USMB about personal attacks.
You just accused me of falling for any shit!

Trump talks about building the wall as if it's happening right now. It isn't. It hasn't even been funded. How long will it take before his supporters realize that he simply doesn't deliver on his many promises?
Liar. He said they were kicking around ideas and one of his was installing solar panels on it. You have no clue what was said, why prove your stupidity?

No, I believe he said that "We are building the wall." Later on he mentioned solar panels.

Who the hell puts solar panels on walls, anyway?

Smart people. Like he said it adds value as it would be doing more then just sitting there. It also creates jobs for Mexicans as solar panels must be kept clean. So they can keep those clean on the Mexican side. And on our side we can have the wet backs waiting to be sent back work off fines by cleaning the pannels on our side. Win, win. I kind of like it myself.

Hardly. Placing solar panels on walls is nonsensical. For example, placing a solar panel on an Eastern wall would mean it would only get the morning sun. Likewise, placing a solar panel on a Western wall would mean it would only get the afternoon sun. That's hardly a good return on the cost of the investment since a person would want to get the maximum daily exposure to the sun that's possible. But Trump's stupid idea is even worse than that. Consider this. Since the wall would run primarily East to West, putting solar panels on the wall would mean putting it on the NORTHERN side as opposed to the Southern side which would only make sense if the USA was in South America.

Trump talks about building the wall as if it's happening right now. It isn't. It hasn't even been funded. How long will it take before his supporters realize that he simply doesn't deliver on his many promises?
Liar. He said they were kicking around ideas and one of his was installing solar panels on it. You have no clue what was said, why prove your stupidity?

No, I believe he said that "We are building the wall." Later on he mentioned solar panels.

Smart people. Like he said it adds value as it would be doing more then just sitting there. It also creates jobs for Mexicans as solar panels must be kept clean. So they can keep those clean on the Mexican side. And on our side we can have the wet backs waiting to be sent back work off fines by cleaning the pannels on our side. Win, win. I kind of like it myself.

Hardly. Placing solar panels on walls is nonsensical. For example, placing a solar panel on an Eastern wall would mean it would only get the morning sun. Likewise, placing a solar panel on a Western wall would mean it would only get the afternoon sun. That's hardly a good return on the cost of the investment since a person would want to get the maximum daily exposure to the sun that's possible. But Trump's stupid idea is even worse than that. Consider this. Since the wall would run primarily East to West, putting solar panels on the wall would mean putting it on the NORTHERN side as opposed to the Southern side which would only make sense if the USA was in South America.
The wall won't run exactly west to east. They can figure out where the sun will be.

The wall won't run exactly west to east. They can figure out where the sun will be.

We already know.

We already know.
Duh. You're a sharp cookie.

Forum List

Back