TRUMP RALLY tonight at 8pm EDT!!!

Trump is fine his base should show up and its mostly just for fun and to pizz you and the lefty dems off . Should be fun !!

Coward trump only appears in districts he won easily .

Guess he really isn't my president .
---------------------------------------------------------- yep , you are probably correct Timmy !!

You know he is going to mock pajama boy Ossoff and the weak Democrats who can not win a special election despite wasting over 23 million dollars!!

Hopefully he'll mention Hillary and the crowd breaks into LOCK HER UP!! Loretta Lynch will also be ridiculed. Going to be a great night!!! Of course at the end of the rally we will hear "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT"!!!
It's pathetic that your hero has to keep going out for these rallies, reliving his glory days when life was fun and the country had not completely, deeply, begun to hate him.
0-6 is a lot of hate, ain't it?
Make Trump Furious Again.
Nice slogan for LOSERS.

My theory is Trump needs affirmation, and he can only get this from his base. Narcissists need the limelight; he has had a very rough period and narcissists who are also megalomaniacs can crash, and become depressed when they are not lauded by and in front of crowds.

Look where he goes! Only to trumpland !

So another ego boost for The Orange Menace at tax payer expense. It's not like there are issues here and abroad that require a president's attention
Didn't you hear?
These rallies are paid for by the money we saved from pulling out of The Paris Accords.
So The Rallies are COST FREE.
Thanks President Trump!

You know he is going to mock pajama boy Ossoff and the weak Democrats who can not win a special election despite wasting over 23 million dollars!!

Hopefully he'll mention Hillary and the crowd breaks into LOCK HER UP!! Loretta Lynch will also be ridiculed. Going to be a great night!!! Of course at the end of the rally we will hear "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT"!!!
IT'S GOING TO BE SOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!

I'll bet you creamed you panties when you first heard about the rally.

Coward trump only appears in districts he won easily .

Guess he really isn't my president .
He doesn't give a shit about them either. It's just that they are well-trained bootlickers whose only purpose at this point is to stroke his ego.

Is he running for office?

/---- Obozo and Clinton spent their entire terms running for office, so yes you nimrod, he connecting with his base for the mid terms.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah sure they did, dipshit

So, instead of running the country, he's connecting with his base for mid term elections which are over a year away

Are you this dumb in real life or just on the Internet?
/---- Looks you're the dipshit ---- dipshit:
McConnell: Obama never stopped campaigning | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/.../265547-mcconnell-obama-failed-to-stop-campaigning...
Jan 12, 2016 - is slamming President Obama ahead of his final State of the Union address, saying he failed to stop campaigning and start governing.
Ooooh you got me there. McConnell said Obama never stopped campaigning therefore it must be true
/---- Obozo could swear to it and you'd still deny it on this board. because that's how you roll.

It's pathetic that your hero has to keep going out for these rallies, reliving his glory days when life was fun and the country had not completely, deeply, begun to hate him.

Maybe Trump plans on going 'round the auditorium to get fawning praise from people in the stands like he did during his North Korean Cabinet meeting last week.

/---- Yeah you Libtards want Pres Trump to hide under his desk trembling in fear, no social media,no rallies. But guess what Snowflake - TRUMP WILL BE IN YOUR FACE for the next 7 1/2 years.
libtard.jpg

Watching it live right now. I love listening to him. Bashes the media and its brilliant. You sideline the media and go straight to the people you just handicapped a HUGE section of people who can help his enemy come 2020.

EVERY time I am watching a speech by Trump that I think is stale, he starts attacking the media, and then I remember why I started supporting him in the beginning of the Republican primary.

Anyone else just hear about the NEW immigration requirements he wants put in!? I love it! That essentially cuts off ANY scum from Mexico or Central America or Africa!

He actually managed to turn a boring speech into one of his better ones.

"The media likes to talk about separating families...."

YES!!!!!!!!

Is he running for office?

/---- Obozo and Clinton spent their entire terms running for office, so yes you nimrod, he connecting with his base for the mid terms.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah sure they did, dipshit

So, instead of running the country, he's connecting with his base for mid term elections which are over a year away

Are you this dumb in real life or just on the Internet?
/---- Looks you're the dipshit ---- dipshit:
McConnell: Obama never stopped campaigning | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/.../265547-mcconnell-obama-failed-to-stop-campaigning...
Jan 12, 2016 - is slamming President Obama ahead of his final State of the Union address, saying he failed to stop campaigning and start governing.
Ooooh you got me there. McConnell said Obama never stopped campaigning therefore it must be true
/---- Obozo could swear to it and you'd still deny it on this board. because that's how you roll.
So, no proof. Got it :thup:

Forum List

Back