Trump Rally

Even though JD needs polishing as a speaker, he has huge potential and a state of mind that suits the extreme right move of America, away from democratic principles. This is another great orator in the making!

But his ability to include some substance in his speeches is obviously going to cast a shadow on Trump's style that works well but doesn't include any substance.

The two will be kept from being back to back speakers, if only by inserting some delay time.

Even though JD needs polishing as a speaker, he has huge potential and a state of mind that suits the extreme right move of America, away from democratic principles. This is another great orator in the making!

But his ability to include some substance in his speeches is obviously going to cast a shadow on Trump's style that works well but doesn't include any substance.

The two will be kept from being back to back speakers, if only by inserting some delay time.
Vance is a grifter, ya cluck.

Watch for trannies with ladders and rifles.... and if they see one, a little quicker on the draw this time....

Vance will join Trump in Michigan on 20 July. Watch live now on Right Side Broadcasting at YouTube or RSBN website.
200 (1).gif

Trump isn't a threat on the scale of Hitler.

JD might be if he continues to speak the necessary fascism messages with a substance that Trump can never deliver.

JD's the kind of guy that could make big changes to the law that would include capital punishment applicable for some minor crimes.

Or even make atheism a crime!

He is because of what he will allow or even encourage.
I think it's pretty well written that Trump will be cast aside as an entertainer that was never very serious about his messages to the easy to persuade rabble. And he's likely to die soon anyway.

While JD picked up on that and completed the message from Trump's mouth. For instance, I'm quite serious on JD making atheism and/or Islam a crime.

It's no coincidence that that is equivalent to how Hitler's team handled the Jews.

Note my distinction: Not Hitler, but his team he brought together.

Another place to watch the MI Trump rally is Real America's Voice.

Forum List

Back