President Trump Speaks in Detroit Today

I should have. There were plenty of seats. And mostly whites showed up to this all black church to hear Trump blather on.
yes, you should have.

Former President Trump attended a roundtable discussion at a church in Detroit on Saturday afternoon in an effort to reach out to Black voters.

During the discussion, 180 Church Pastor Lorenzo Sewell told Trump that he was “humbled” by the former president’s visit.

“President Obama never came to the ’hood, so-to-speak, right? President Joe Biden, he went to the big NAACP dinner, but he never came to the ’hood. So thank you,” Sewell said, eliciting applause from the audience.

egg.gif

Last edited:
yes, you should have.

OMG, illegal immigrants is the only angle Trump has on helping blacks? But Trump is an illegal employer himself. If Detroit business owners act like Trump, they hire illegals.

So this is a joke. We already have 10 million unfilled jobs. So in a great economy like this, blacks are not competing with illegals. And wages for those kinds of jobs have gone up as much as they are going to go. So in a good economy like this, illegals aren't even really an issue.

Wages went up as far as they will go. Because the feds raised interest rates. To slow down wage growth. Wage growth contributes to inflation. The feds are trying to fix inflation. So your entire premise is bullshit.

We do need to go after illegal employers. Not play wack a mole with illegal workers. So the real solution is we need those immigrants seeking asylum at the border. Let them in. But make them legal

Blacks at that church are going to rely on social security. What will they do when Trump cuts social security 20% in order to save it?

CNN, well known for it's right-wing pro-Trump coverage, seems to think Trump is doing well with blacks:

Yea because a lot of people who may or may not even vote are saying they like him. Because he's a criminal. People like that won't vote.

Yes, CNN is helping Trump win. By normalizing him. By not talking about his 3 upcoming trials every day. And his past convictions. If they are helping Trump, how left wing are they?

Yea because a lot of people who may or may not even vote are saying they like him. Because he's a criminal. People like that won't vote.

Yes, CNN is helping Trump win. By normalizing him. By not talking about his 3 upcoming trials every day. And his past convictions. If they are helping Trump, how left wing are they?
Yeah, CNN is a big supporter of Trump. They can't do enough to have him elected.

How much of your stupid liberalism do you attribute to your being gay?

OMG, illegal immigrants is the only angle Trump has on helping blacks? But Trump is an illegal employer himself. If Detroit business owners act like Trump, they hire illegals.

So this is a joke. We already have 10 million unfilled jobs. So in a great economy like this, blacks are not competing with illegals. And wages for those kinds of jobs have gone up as much as they are going to go. So in a good economy like this, illegals aren't even really an issue.

Wages went up as far as they will go. Because the feds raised interest rates. To slow down wage growth. Wage growth contributes to inflation. The feds are trying to fix inflation. So your entire premise is bullshit.

We do need to go after illegal employers. Not play wack a mole with illegal workers. So the real solution is we need those immigrants seeking asylum at the border. Let them in. But make them legal

Blacks at that church are going to rely on social security. What will they do when Trump cuts social security 20% in order to save it?
are you telling me that Trump works in the HR department?
You stink like greasy oily cold cut fat oozing from your pores.
You are delusional.
No sane woman will take your seed.

are you telling me that Trump works in the HR department?
You stink like greasy oily cold cut fat oozing from your pores.
You are delusional.
No sane woman will take your seed.
No. Do you want to know how shady Trump gets away with it? He hires a 3rd party company to do all the hiring. That way he can't get in trouble for his business' hiring illegal.

Remember Hillary said Trump doesn't pay his taxes and he quickly responded "that makes me smart".

So does hiring illegals.

I live in Michigan and no one heard Trump was here. The liberal channels (all of them) didn't say shit and no blacks watch Fox News so he wasn't even there as far as I'm concerned.

If a tree falls in the forest but no one is there did it make a sound?

No. Do you want to know how shady Trump gets away with it? He hires a 3rd party company to do all the hiring. That way he can't get in trouble for his business' hiring illegal.

Remember Hillary said Trump doesn't pay his taxes and he quickly responded "that makes me smart".

So does hiring illegals.

I live in Michigan and no one heard Trump was here. The liberal channels (all of them) didn't say shit and no blacks watch Fox News so he wasn't even there as far as I'm concerned.

If a tree falls in the forest but no one is there did it make a sound?
During the discussion, 180 Church Pastor Lorenzo Sewell told Trump that he was “humbled” by the former president’s visit.

“President Obama never came to the ’hood, so-to-speak, right? President Joe Biden, he went to the big NAACP dinner, but he never came to the ’hood. So thank you,” Sewell said, eliciting applause from the audience.

2dl0p6.gif

Actually, you're in JoeB territory when it comes to insanity., especially since you seem convinced that CNN is championing another Trump presidency.
Remember we were upset with them for hosting Trump? Yea, CNN is trying very hard to be fair and balanced. In other words, not liberal. So from now on treat them as a credible source mkay?

I just looked up CNN. First topics are Trump then Paul Ryan

Look. CNN is even preparing us liberals for IF Trump wins.

Donald Trump tried to court African-American voters at a Black church in Detroit. The only problem? Most of the people who showed up were white and in his remarks, depicted Black communities as dangerous and crime-ridden.
Black communities are dangerous and crime ridden. They have been victimized by the Democrat "defund the police" bullshit,

Black communities are dangerous and crime ridden. They have been victimized by the Democrat "defund the police" bullshit,
Bullshit. They have been victims of a lack of economic opportunities. Because many of the white Republicans owned business in the suburbs won't hire black people. They keep saying the whites are always the most qualified for the jobs. It's not that they don't want to hire blacks. They're just not the best candidates. EVER.

Defund the police? Do you know that the Kerner commission looked into why the 60 riots in Detroit happened. Guess what they found? Police brutality was one of the main reasons. Same reason BLM got started.

Defund the police came after the police brutality towards blacks.

Go ahead. Keep talking. You'll lose any black who thought for a second that they might vote for Trump.

Hey, I've always said blacks were the only group who vote right. 90% of them vote Democratic. If only 90% of poor and middle class whites would wise up and stop being fooled with social wedge issues like god, gays, guns and racism.

So I'm not surprised blacks can also be fooled with social wedge issues too. It's a shame. Because so far, my whole like, the only group that seems to MOSTLY get it is blacks.

Then Jews. 70% of them vote Democrat

66% of Hispanics vote Democratic

Middle class Whites are stupid.

Non-Hispanic White Americans make up the largest share of registered voters in the U.S., at 69% of the total as of 2019.

White voters have consistently accounted for a much larger share of Republican and Republican-leaning registered voters than of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters (81% vs. 59% as of 2019).

So 59% of Democratic voters are white. 41% are not white.

81% of Republicans are white. 19% are not white.

Forum List

Back