Trump Rants About Biden During Israel Attack

Trump had an opportunity to show some leadership here and send a stately message to the country. Instead, he makes it about himself, rants and makes up things about Biden, and overall makes no sense. What a stable genius this man is.

One thing about Trump......he always says what's on everyone's mind.

Trump had an opportunity to show some leadership here and send a stately message to the country. Instead, he makes it about himself, rants and makes up things about Biden, and overall makes no sense. What a stable genius this man is.

Biden launches nasty attacks on Trump all the time, where are your threads on this? Seems quite one sided, some would say biased, intentionally.

Not a single rant from Biden. Don't you miss those days when even democrat administrations went before the camera during a crisis?

Joe was in Delaware, they had to do an emergency drugging to get him ready, and that takes a day at least.

What kind of leadership did anyone expect Trump to show? Trump is not a leader, he's a carnival barker. And if you think both men are equally bad, you're stupid. Biden is watching how this goes, maybe you armchair QB's need to be quiet,

Sure, Karen, sure.

joe-biden-hiding-shades.jpg

to many of the right people hate trump,, thats a good enough reason for him to get my vote,,
I feel the establishment hates Trump and has prosecuted him unfairly. Plus, I feel Joe Biden is not mentally fit to be President due to early dementia. If the race is between Biden and Trump, my vote will go to Trump.

I also feel if Trump had been reelected we would not have watched Iran launch drones on Israel tonight. If we give Joe Biden a second term we likely will have WWIII.

I also have no desire to own an EV and I like my AC as I live in Florida.

This shit wouldn't be happening if the election hadn't been stolen.

Go piss and moan to the assholes who did that.

What kind of leadership did anyone expect Trump to show? Trump is not a leader, he's a carnival barker. And if you think both men are equally bad, you're stupid. Biden is watching how this goes, maybe you armchair QB's need to be quiet,
None he’s not the president. I will say he was at one point…and when he was, we didn’t have this sort of chaos

Wish we had that that sort of leadership

Forum List

Back