Trump Rants About Biden During Israel Attack

I know this makes me a bad person, but damn I love threads like this as I get to see so many people whine and cry about the "stolen election".

Knowing these sheep are going to go to their graves thinking the election was stolen and never having any proof it was makes me happy as fuck. They are truly no different than the flat earthers.

Biden’s babysitters decided they needed to call a meeting. I suppose there will be a need for Biden to apologize to the Iranian Mullocrats, offer them another $6 Billion in cash and rattle on about global warming.

I know this makes me a bad person, but damn I love threads like this as I get to see so many people whine and cry about the "stolen election".

Knowing these sheep are going to go to their graves thinking the election was stolen and never having any proof it was makes me happy as fuck. They are truly no different than the flat earthers.

We don't think it, moron. We know it. Georgia had enough fake ballots to steal the election.

This is now proven beyond doubt.

So you keep bleating little fascist simp.

We don't think it, moron. We know it. Georgia had enough fake ballots to steal the election.

This is now proven beyond doubt.

So you keep bleating little fascist simp.

Yes, this is the perfect example.

Thanks

You're welcome. You hate it when you are proven wrong, which happens on a regular basis.

I don't really. It happens so rarely it is a good thing when it does.

But please, do go on with your political version of being a flat earther.

Forum List

Back