Trump Rants About Biden During Israel Attack

Ahhhh, see. You didn't pay attention. First off they weren't my friends. They were narcissistic assholes who wanted to be worshipped. They couldn't get that in the USA so they had to go to Costa Rica to get that.

Details, little simpleton. Details.

You always miss those.

Either way they did not leave due to not being able to afford living in the US

Either way they did not leave due to not being able to afford living in the US
No, they left because they wanted to live like lords. They had an infantile desire to be revered, like they were some sort of godlings.

In short, they were mental deviants. The third world was perfect for them. They could live out their fantasies.

That's why you plan on fleeing to Panama.

You can be the big cheese with your thousands of dollars, but here in the States you're just another slave to the grindstone.

Unable to live your fantasy life.

Adventure. What a joke. Sell your house, buy an overlanding rig and go really see the world. Then you can claim adventure.

What change. If you want adventure try overlanding. That's true adventure. Moving to a gated community in a third world country is far from adventure.

You can meet more interesting people in a month of overlanding than you will living in Panama for the rest of your life.

I have friends who are dedicated overlanders, the stuff they do is amazing. They are adventurers.

You, not so much.

What change? Spoken again like someone that has never left the country.

The change is in new people and new culture and new locations to see and live in.

No gated communities for us, not really our thing.

The adventure comes with the freedom to travel on our own timeline and not be tied down by our jobs. There is so much of the world we have yet to see, even though we both seen a lot of it. My wife has been to Africa but I have not. I have been to Europe and the Middle East but my wife has not. Neither of us have been to South America.
We are not into camping or even glamping, just not our thing.
Panama is a nice central location to travel to all parts of the world. And after paying 50k in taxes last year to the Fed Govt the idea of no US income tax on my first 110k each year sounds damn nice.

The change is in new people and new culture and new locations to see and live in.

The adventure comes with the freedom to travel on our own timeline and not be tied down by our jobs. There is so much of the world we have yet to see, even though we both seen a lot of it. My wife has been to Africa but I have not. I have been to Europe and the Middle East but my wife has not. Neither of us have been to South America.
Panama is a nice central location to travel to all parts of the world. And after paying 50k in taxes last year to the Fed Govt the idea of no US income tax on my first 110k each year sounds damn nice.
Boy, you have a sad, sad life if that is your definition of adventure.

No, they left because they wanted to live like lords. They had an infantile desire to be revered, like they were some sort of godlings.

In short, they were mental deviants. The third world was perfect for them. They could live out their fantasies.

That's why you plan on fleeing to Panama.

You can be the big cheese with your thousands of dollars, but here in the States you're just another slave to the grindstone.

Unable to live your fantasy life.

Adventure. What a joke. Sell your house, buy an overlanding rig and go really see the world. Then you can claim adventure.
We live like kings now compared to most of the nation. All we see on this forum is how people are suffering due to Biden yet our lives are totally unaffected. We paid more in taxes than the median income for a family in this country. I do not need to move to live like a king.

All I want in Panama is a nice little house by the beach where I can drink my coffee watching the tide roll in/out. I want to live where people are not dominated and motivated by partisan politics. In a country where people are still polite and where work is not the most important thing to them.

I have pretty simple wants and desires.

Last edited:
Boy, you have a sad, sad life if that is your definition of adventure.
Everyone has a different idea of adventure. For some it is climbing Mt Everest. For some it is nice walk up Mt Fuji. Neither is right or wrong, we are all different. That you cannot understand this says a great deal about you.

Trump had an opportunity to show some leadership here and send a stately message to the country. Instead, he makes it about himself, rants and makes up things about Biden, and overall makes no sense. What a stable genius this man is.

Makes it about himself? Only the first 4 words made it about himself.

Made things up? I don't see you providing any evidence showing whatever it is you're referring to was made up.

And why don't you make posts when Biden says things and makes it about himself?

Like all the times he is talking about soldiers and makes it about him and his son that died in Iraq which is a lie.

Or like all the times Biden makes stuff up that is proveably false?

Where are your posts about those things? They don't exist because you don't care about being unbiased, fair or even. You don't even really care about the country or it's citizens. You only care about hating trump. If you actually cared about america you'd call out both sides, and you'd give credit to both sides when it's deserved.

But you don't because you're a contrarian.

Last edited:

Hell, you can camp out down at the border and see more new people and culture than you could in a lifetime of travel.

Makes it about himself? Only the first 4 words made it about himself.

Made things up? I don't see you providing any evidence showing whatever it is you're referring to was made up.

And why don't you make posts when Biden says things and makes it about himself?

Like all the times he is talking about soldiers and makes it about him and his son that died in Iraq which is a lie.

Or like all the times Biden makes stuff up that is proveably false?

Where are your posts about those things? They don't exist because you don't care about being unbiased, fair or even. You don't even really care about the country or it's citizens. You only care about hating trump. If you actually cared about america you'd call out both sides, and you'd give credit to both sides when it's deserved.

But you don't because you're a contrarian.
He has yet to ponder the reality that love an hate aren't opposites: they're two aspects of the same maniacally focused mindset.

And when you recognize the behavior from that POV, he is, ironically, every bit the "cultist" as those he continuously derides as such.

200.gif

To think, morons like you voted for Joe Bribem because he was going to unite the country and make the world respect the US. This country is uniting, uniting against Joe Bribem, and the only respect is going to be when Irael bombs Iran out of existence. Iran being stupid Muslims(like Democrats) think that when they start some shit with a powerful country, the country wont respond, but Israel just had an opening to launch their superior forces against the camel jockeys. I refer to the Iraq Red Brigade that was supposed to be the elite of Saddam Hussain that only took two weeks to destroy in Desert Storm 1.....
The MAGAfks don't believe in unity.

Forum List

Back