Trump Rants About Biden During Israel Attack

I don't really. It happens so rarely it is a good thing when it does.

But please, do go on with your political version of being a flat earther.
Yeah, you do really. It happens frequently, as you know very well.

But by all means carry on being a well known liar, and failure.

I find it amusing that people whine about what Trump says, but invariably it is proven that Trump never said what they claim.

And then, when the truth is known, the people whining about what was never said, never go back and correct their claims.

Funny how that works.

I know this makes me a bad person, but damn I love threads like this as I get to see so many people whine and cry about the "stolen election".

Knowing these sheep are going to go to their graves thinking the election was stolen and never having any proof it was makes me happy as fuck. They are truly no different than the flat earthers.
so how were you hurt

Yeah, you do really. It happens frequently, as you know very well.

But by all means carry on being a well known liar, and failure.

I find it amusing that people whine about what Trump says, but invariably it is proven that Trump never said what they claim.

And then, when the truth is known, the people whining about what was never said, never go back and correct their claims.

Funny how that works.

Could you repost this in English?

I know this makes me a bad person, but damn I love threads like this as I get to see so many people whine and cry about the "stolen election".

Knowing these sheep are going to go to their graves thinking the election was stolen and never having any proof it was makes me happy as fuck. They are truly no different than the flat earthers.
What makes you a bad person is that you vote for people like Joey Xiden and the demafascit party, that openly supports iran.

That’s it.

You are correct, I am not fluent in Partisan Sheep Bleating.
Actually, that's your first language. You demofascists project a lot.

Were you more self aware you would know that.

Trump is a blowhard, and a narcissist. He always has been. But his policies as president were vastly superior to the halfwit you simps installed.

Now, flee to Panama before you can't.

Now, flee move to Panama before you can't.

Are you suggesting that Trump, if he wins, will stop people from leaving the country?

Interesting, I had lefties on a different forum tell me the same thing.

Hmm, maybe you all are on to something.

I was just reading an article this morning about how many Americans are getting second passports as a hedge against the US doing more dumb shit.

Are you suggesting that Trump, if he wins, will stop people from leaving the country?

Interesting, I had lefties on a different forum tell me the same thing.

Hmm, maybe you all are on to something.

I was just reading an article this morning about how many Americans are getting second passports as a hedge against the US doing more dumb shit.

Trump is not material to your choice to flee to Panama. That's on you because you can't hack it here in the US.

Ex pats are ex pats because they can't afford to live in the USA, so they run to a cheap country to live out their days.

Ex pats are ex pats because they can't afford to live in the USA, so they run to a cheap country to live out their days.

You have said a lot of stupid things during my time on this forum, but this one just might take the cake.

Well done!

But as you are someone that has never been out of the country, I can see why you would think this.

You have said a lot of stupid things during my time on this forum, but this one just might take the cake.

Well done!

But as you are someone that has never been out of the country, I can see why you would think this.
Once again, you're welcome. Whatever climate you want, can be found in the USA. Thus, it isn't the weather that causes poor retirees to run to third world countries, it's that their money lasts longer.

Costa Rica is a case in point. There is a pretty good expat community down there as well, in fact old acquaintances of mine were pretty famous down there because they built a hospital to curry favor with the locals.

You see they actually had money. Enough to live comfortably in the USA, but they wanted to live like kings, and be revered, so Costa Rica it was, where they could live out their fantasy.

Once again, you're welcome. Whatever climate you want, can be found in the USA. Thus, it isn't the weather that causes poor retirees to run to third world countries, it's that their money lasts longer.

Costa Rica is a case in point. There is a pretty good expat community down there as well, in fact old acquaintances of mine were pretty famous down there because they built a hospital to curry favor with the locals.

You see they actually had money. Enough to live comfortably in the USA, but they wanted to live like kings, and be revered, so Costa Rica it was, where they could live out their fantasy.

And then you prove my point. Even your friends did not leave because they could not afford to live in the US.

It is fun when you prove yourself to be wrong.

And then you prove my point. Even your friends did not leave because they could not afford to live in the US.

It is fun when you prove yourself to be wrong.

Ahhhh, see. You didn't pay attention. First off they weren't my friends. They were narcissistic assholes who wanted to be worshipped. They couldn't get that in the USA so they had to go to Costa Rica to get that.

Details, little simpleton. Details.

You always miss those.

True, it is not about the weather.

It is about the people.

It is about the adventure

It is about the change
What change. If you want adventure try overlanding. That's true adventure. Moving to a gated community in a third world country is far from adventure.

You can meet more interesting people in a month of overlanding than you will living in Panama for the rest of your life.

I have friends who are dedicated overlanders, the stuff they do is amazing. They are adventurers.

You, not so much.

Trump is not material to your choice to flee to Panama. That's on you because you can't hack it here in the US.

Just leave your passport at the border on your way out.

Forum List

Back