Trump rebuked for sharing video showing Biden hog-tied on pickup truck

Face facts, which are that none of the 91 ridiculous charges against Trump would have been possible without Biden's involvement.
That is much worse than depictions of a person just tied up, which is totally symbolic.
No one was actually tied up, so it did not really happen.
But Trump really WAS illegally charges, forced to pay, spend time in court, etc.
That is real, and a million times worse than a tailgate art.
Remember how the leftists went unhinged over a hanging of a chair?

What sort of mentality is at work here ? Is this the extent if his policy offer ?

I think Bart Simpson is more of a functioning adult than Donny.

Hell, even Homer is more mature.
Well I would like to say that Democrats have not had problems related to criminal activity but I can't

Still when you add up the numbers there have been more republican office holders who have been involved in criminal activities

A fact check by PolitiFact in early 2020 recorded 142 indictments—formal criminal accusations—related to three recent Republican administrations (Nixon, Reagan, Trump) versus two indictments during three recent Democratic administrations (Carter, Clinton, Obama). Since then, more Trump associates have been indicted, including Steve Bannon and Tom Barrack.

Trump associates have added to the list and by Trump jumping in to dirty politics is nothing unusual as its desperation time as he join the republican because he is more like a republican than a democrat.

In 2018, the Daily Kos, using Wikipedia's list of federal political scandals, enumerated 88 court convictions—a formal declaration that someone is guilty of a crime—during the five Republican administrations since 1970. In comparison, the three Democratic administrations since 1970 were associated with two convictions, both during the Clinton presidency.

MAGA is the evolution of dirty politics

Face facts, which are that none of the 91 ridiculous charges against Trump would have been possible without Biden's involvement.
That is much worse than depictions of a person just tied up, which is totally symbolic.
No one was actually tied up, so it did not really happen.
But Trump really WAS illegally charges, forced to pay, spend time in court, etc.
That is real, and a million times worse than a tailgate art.
Trump always bragged about his bs valuations.....no victims except the competition and the customers....Biden my ass, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut jobs.....

business-team.jpg
You just love being duped by lying scumbag con men, rube.

Why?
Are Conservatives whiny about people stealing their holidays there too?
They have been stolen. And it involves a lot of people with a common goal. The nation of my childhood in that respect is puritanical as compared to today. And it was not that.

They have been stolen. And it involves a lot of people with a common goal. The nation of my childhood in that respect is puritanical as compared to today. And it was not that.
Does that mean we can’t celebrate Christmas and Easter anymore?

Jean Carroll offered to model lingerie for Trump in private?
Is there anyway to do that without getting naked?

And then she waited 30 years to start slandering Trump.
Legally the Jean Carroll case should never have been allowed.
The purpose of the law is to prevent people like Carroll, not Trump.
If she actually had been harmed, waiting 30 years is criminal.
Yes there is.

You change in another room come out model and then go to another room to change again

What sort of mentality is at work here ? Is this the extent if his policy offer ?

I think Bart Simpson is more of a functioning adult than Donny.

Hell, even Homer is more mature.

So where's a link to the video. I you don't link it, it didn't happen.

Trump always bragged about his bs valuations.....no victims except the competition and the customers....Biden my ass, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut jobs.....

I have had a real estate agent license, as well as applying for over a dozen mortgages or loans.
The law does not let a bank use a customer evaluation, and the value of any real estate is totally subjective. Even the size of the penthouse is subjective, since you can add space assigned to the penthouse in the parking basement, pool, weight room, etc.

That was an interesting video, but unfortunately it makes Trump look better, which I hate to admit since I am far left, progressive, liberal.
But the problem is Trump did better than Obama.
The MAIN reason I voted for Obama was to end the illegal invasion of Iraq.
But he not only did not, but instead increased it, increased the invasion of Afghanistan, invaded Libya, and took over Egypt and the Ukraine, and attacked Syria.
Everything Obama did was bad.
Like ACA that mandated private health insurance monopolies, without reducing medical charges.

Forum List

Back