Trump rebuked for sharing video showing Biden hog-tied on pickup truck

Except this was forwarded by an actual candidate.
So? Biden says “maga are threats”, he also said about trump “I’d like to take him behind the bleachers”. Trump forwards someone else’s picture of Biden hog tied…

Which one is worse?

Trump is worse.
Ahh, thanks for that. Biden says a dangerous and divisive statement about American citizens, and trump forwards an images of Biden hog tied, and you say that what trump did was worse..

that’s so partisan of you.

What sort of mentality is at work here ? Is this the extent if his policy offer ?

I think Bart Simpson is more of a functioning adult than Donny.

Hell, even Homer is more mature.
HOLY COW! Tater’s paid campaign spokesman “rebuked” Trump?

And Chimpy here thinks this is news worthy of a thread? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So? Biden says “maga are threats”, he also said about trump “I’d like to take him behind the bleachers”. Trump forwards someone else’s picture of Biden hog tied…

Which one is worse?
Trump is a pig and his supporters are worse. Disgusting trash.

President Trump didn't make the video, he just watched and shared it, got a chuckle.

Notice how much you libs shared the video of President Trump being decapitated by Kathy Griffin. You guys weren't offended.
Is Kathy Griffin running for president or is she just a comedian like Trump tries to be?

What sort of mentality is at work here ? Is this the extent if his policy offer ?

I think Bart Simpson is more of a functioning adult than Donny.

Hell, even Homer is more mature.
Tell me depraved one, were you as upset about Kathy Griffin and trumps bloody head?

Forum List

Back