Trump Recieves a Warm and Loving Reception in London

More excuses, he didn't claim he was going to ask Rahm. He said what he was going to do and hasn't done shit.

Good to see you are stepping up and admitting that Democrats, leading large cities, leads to a crime-riddled city. Gosh, I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

Cities-M.jpg

Wow that is scary, but what do you think about this?

Here are the most dangerous states in America for 2019:
  1. New Mexico
  2. Alaska
  3. Louisiana
  4. Arkansas
  5. Tennessee
  6. South Carolina
  7. Alabama
  8. Arizona
  9. Oklahoma
  10. Missouri
How many of those states are run by Republican Governors and majority Republican State Houses?

You have to be kidding us, what kind of alternative universe does that link live in?

Are you saying this is untrue?

Are you trying to tell us it is true? With Illinois and New Jersey almost dead last?

You do realize there are alot of cities and counties in s state.

More excuses, he didn't claim he was going to ask Rahm. He said what he was going to do and hasn't done shit.

Good to see you are stepping up and admitting that Democrats, leading large cities, leads to a crime-riddled city. Gosh, I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

Cities-M.jpg

1. New Mexico
  2. Alaska
  3. Louisiana
  4. Arkansas
  5. Tennessee
  6. South Carolina
  7. Alabama
  8. Arizona
  9. Oklahoma
  10. Missouri

Take away the inner-city violence from those states, and they would be among the safest.

Tell the Governor and state houses to do something about it.

Come on Trump Humper, Trump said he could stop the violence in Chicago in a week. It's been 2.5yrs and nothing.
He offered they said no and called him racist.. now enjoy voting for democrats lol

I know Trump lies all the time, but do Trump Humpers really have to lie as well.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

10:25 PM - Jan 24, 2017

He didn't offer, he made an ultimatum. It hasn't stopped and what has he done? NOT A DAMN THING.
Come on Trump Humper, Trump said he could stop the violence in Chicago in a week. It's been 2.5yrs and nothing.
He offered they said no and called him racist.. now enjoy voting for democrats lol

I know Trump lies all the time, but do Trump Humpers really have to lie as well.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

He didn't offer, he made an ultimatum. It hasn't stopped and what has he done? NOT A DAMN THING.

Yes he did he kept that promise.
Trump: 'I am sending in Federal help' to Chicago - CNNPolitics

How did he keep that promise? This should be good.
Who do you blame more trump or Obama? This should be good lol

Show me where Pres. Obama claimed he could fix Chicago in a week.

1. New Mexico
  2. Alaska
  3. Louisiana
  4. Arkansas
  5. Tennessee
  6. South Carolina
  7. Alabama
  8. Arizona
  9. Oklahoma
  10. Missouri
How many of those states are run by Republican Governors and majority Republican State Houses?

Irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

As you know the individual Governors have little to do with the running of the cities.

Cities-M.jpg
So the city has way more power than a state? That’s kind of stupid don’t you think?

Only in Trump Humper World.

1. New Mexico
  2. Alaska
  3. Louisiana
  4. Arkansas
  5. Tennessee
  6. South Carolina
  7. Alabama
  8. Arizona
  9. Oklahoma
  10. Missouri

Irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

As you know the individual Governors have little to do with the running of the cities.

Cities-M.jpg
So the city has way more power than a state? That’s kind of stupid don’t you think?
The cities are blue. So Boo hoo hoo! I know the brothers and sisters in the blue city hoods are kowtowing to the Repub governors who ask them to be civil. Responding..."yessa massa guvner". They act how they are going to be. Tell me different. One of the Prog news channels has a former Michigan Prog governor Jennifer Granham who ran it to the ground but is given gold star status by the Prog agenda committees. Now go to the blue hoods and tell the to be nice. Do it now!

Yea because the city is outside of the state.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Obama wants this to happen.. he needs people to struggle

Wow! Look at the crowd!! More people attended this historic event that attended his inauguration! Fantastic here are some selected photos :

5cf65cb12500003300dbe9b8.jpeg

What a crowd! Lets have a closer look at what these people had to say:

5cf670c62400004d0b857277.jpeg

Ouch! That's gotta hurt, or at least it would if you're not Trump. For his part, he probobly takes this as a compliment and something that will surely inspire his base.

5cf6717d2500005500dbea3c.jpeg

And performance art as well. How thoughtful!

5cf65db3240000510b8571fc.jpeg

And of course there is the petulant, snarling man child balloons . See the whole collection of photos documenting the crowd adulation here:

cleardot.gif

The Best Photos From The Anti-Donald Trump Protest In London | HuffPost

Enjoy!!

Not a one of them can vote here.
Right, but voters here will see this and understand how he has diminished America's standing in the world.

So a small crowd of far left protesters in a huge city like London means that Trump has diminished America's standing in the world? Those people hated America before Trump was even elected. They hate Trump even more than that because he's succeeding...something that they were PROMISED wouldn't happen!
Horseshit! They are not protesting America. They do not hate America. They are protesting the Orange Ogre. Nothing like this ever happened when Obama visited.

Activists project Trump vs. Obama approval ratings on Tower of London during state visit

And here I thought we declared our independence in 1776. Suddenly you care about what some out of touch Londoners say about our President. lol
"Our president":abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Wow! Look at the crowd!! More people attended this historic event that attended his inauguration! Fantastic here are some selected photos :

Ouch! That's gotta hurt, or at least it would if you're not Trump. For his part, he probobly takes this as a compliment and something that will surely inspire his base.

And of course there is the petulant, snarling man child balloons . See the whole collection of photos documenting the crowd adulation here:

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!

Only a pathetic cretin would celebrate any President receiving such disrespect. But you do get 10 Points For Consistency!
Call me what you like.He earned every bit of it.

Mob NPC.jpg

Obama isn't the POTUS, Trump is and he just runs his mouth to keep his Trump Humpers happy.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Technically it could be done. Drop Bio/Chemicals on affected areas and it would be clean pretty quickly. However Trump has been fought against tooth and nail by Progs. And even if they agreed and changed their agendas, it would be tough to clean up.

The hate came out.. god bless the greatest president ever.. real world leader

Only simpleminded and easily manipulated dorks think Trump is the greatest president. ever.
Trump inherited a ten year long growing economy and those who are ignorant about historical economic facts and believe his claims that he turned the economy around..
6 Metrics Show Trump Did Not Inherit A Mess From Obama
Too bad facts don't back him or those who think he's the greatest president ever. The world is laughing at Dotard the Clown.

Thank you for quickly establishing your lack of character.

Character-Th.jpg

Multiple%20Charts%202019-06-05-XL.jpg

MEASURING PERFORMANCE: New Data Shows Absolute Economic Destruction During Obama Years

D8RP6cyWsAAotnc

They are saying the blimp is anatomically correct.
They never said that about Obama.

Technically it could be done. Drop Bio/Chemicals on affected areas and it would be clean pretty quickly. However Trump has been fought against tooth and nail by Progs. And even if they agreed and changed their agendas, it would be tough to clean up.
That’s racist and threatening and violent. Sounds like torture. I would be banned so quick for saying something like that. I guess it depends on what side you’re on. Either the side of humanity and America, or the side of Republicans.

That’s racist and threatening and violent. Sounds like torture. I would be banned so quick for saying something like that. I guess it depends on what side you’re on. Either the side of humanity and America, or the side of Republicans.
Human history says different. People in power when corrupted to the point of having no soul, do anything to keep it. You tend to believe our nation is different. Look how easy it is for people to beat the crap and worse out of people for wearing a hat. A hat that promoted a campaign slogan at that. For a candidate who pushed common sense agendas and not extremist ones. And is made out to be the worst thing ever by Prog stooges. Let me ask you. Do you think that George Will, Joe Scarborough, Anna Navarro and so many more that told us they were Repubicans and now proved they are not, are examples of honor, integrity and character when they would have backed everyone of Trump's agendas over the years. The agendas are not right wing conservative extremist. They lied. they sold out. And that is a warning to you. It is not one way. History proves it.

Obama isn't the POTUS, Trump is and he just runs his mouth to keep his Trump Humpers happy.
Wasn’t he a community organizer?? Is still very young.. why doesn’t he care about the people in his home town?

So he was just running his mouth for the Trump Humpers.

Wasn’t he a community organizer?? Is still very young.. why doesn’t he care about the people in his home town?
Community organizer is good. Because the United States is a community. And it needs to be organized.

So now tell us what that has to do with Trump not handling the situation which he claimed he was the man for. Just bloviating.

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!

Right, but voters here will see this and understand how he has diminished America's standing in the world.

So a small crowd of far left protesters in a huge city like London means that Trump has diminished America's standing in the world? Those people hated America before Trump was even elected. They hate Trump even more than that because he's succeeding...something that they were PROMISED wouldn't happen!
Horseshit! They are not protesting America. They do not hate America. They are protesting the Orange Ogre. Nothing like this ever happened when Obama visited.

Activists project Trump vs. Obama approval ratings on Tower of London during state visit

Why would they hate Obama? He gave them what they wanted...a diminished America. He was the "leading from behind" President! The "red line in the sand" President! The "apology tour" President! The "you didn't build that" President! Trump is the polar opposite of Barry...which is why they hate him so much!
Why is it that whenever issues about T-Rump are raised, you fuckers have to make it about Obama? Or Clinton? I know why. Because you really don't have a defense for his fat orange ass. Obama diminished America? What a fucking idiotic joke.!

Apparently the Trump family was upset that they were comparing this hat:

D8TnwLsVUAYgw9Q

To a maxi pad:

D8TnwLsUYAEzlSG

It looks like trumps daughter went to England and presented her self to the queen wearing a maxi pad where you could see it, on her head.

It even has strings tied up in a little bow. Maybe that was the disguise. The outfit didn’t look finished without a little maxi pad hat

Why would they hate Obama? He gave them what they wanted...a diminished America. He was the "leading from behind" President! The "red line in the sand" President! The "apology tour" President! The "you didn't build that" President! Trump is the polar opposite of Barry...which is why they hate him so much!
Why is it that whenever issues about T-Rump are raised, you fuckers have to make it about Obama? Or Clinton? I know why. Because you really don't have a defense for his fat orange ass. Obama diminished America? What a fucking idiotic joke.!

Because each president is as a matter of fact compared with others. It's how we learn to try not to make mistakes twice.

Of course, without a free press playing watchdog for all instead of lapdog to the Democrats, the learning curve becomes higher.

Forum List

Back