Trump Recieves a Warm and Loving Reception in London

The hate came out.. god bless the greatest president ever.. real world leader

Only simpleminded and easily manipulated dorks think Trump is the greatest president. ever.
Trump inherited a ten year long growing economy and those who are ignorant about historical economic facts and believe his claims that he turned the economy around..
6 Metrics Show Trump Did Not Inherit A Mess From Obama
Too bad facts don't back him or those who think he's the greatest president ever. The world is laughing at Dotard the Clown.

Thank you for quickly establishing your lack of character.

Character-Th.jpg

Multiple%20Charts%202019-06-05-XL.jpg

MEASURING PERFORMANCE: New Data Shows Absolute Economic Destruction During Obama Years

Last edited:
Good. I hope these protests achieve the ends they should: further erosion of the so-called "alliance" between us and all Europeans. I'm sick of funding them, their wars, and most of all, THEIR MILITARY.

Hey UK: when it all comes crashing down, don't call us, we'll call you.

Good. I hope these protests achieve the ends they should: further erosion of the so-called "alliance" between us and all Europeans. I'm sick of funding them, their wars, and most of all, THEIR MILITARY.

Wow, you really are a fool, aren't you? Grow up, you are just being foolish.

Wow, you really are a fool, aren't you? Grow up, you are just being foolish.

Do you have a point to make or just inane insults?

Are you sick of funding our wars and our military? The military that was useless on 9-11 when we were beaten by a handful of crazies with box cutters?

Wow! Look at the crowd!! More people attended this historic event that attended his inauguration! Fantastic here are some selected photos :

5cf65cb12500003300dbe9b8.jpeg

What a crowd! Lets have a closer look at what these people had to say:

5cf670c62400004d0b857277.jpeg

Ouch! That's gotta hurt, or at least it would if you're not Trump. For his part, he probobly takes this as a compliment and something that will surely inspire his base.

5cf6717d2500005500dbea3c.jpeg

And performance art as well. How thoughtful!

5cf65db3240000510b8571fc.jpeg

And of course there is the petulant, snarling man child balloons . See the whole collection of photos documenting the crowd adulation here:

cleardot.gif

The Best Photos From The Anti-Donald Trump Protest In London | HuffPost

Enjoy!!

Name one thing he has actually done to justify this nonsense.
Are you guys fucking serious. He is a racist, misogynist pig, he is destroying the economy and the environment . He is alienating important defense of economic allies, he is an embarrassment. ! The dame fool insulted the mayor of London in a tweet just before landing. If you can't see that he is a dangerous combination of stupid and crazy, you are hopelessly brain washed. Or, brain dead. Worse, you might think those are all good things.
52 black people get shot this weekend in a town in America run by democrats for 70 years and you say trump is racist lol.. your so dumb
Are you implying that the 52 black people who got shot were shot because of racism? How does that work?

Come on Trump Humper, Trump said he could stop the violence in Chicago in a week. It's been 2.5yrs and nothing.

Yes, Donald Trump could stop the violence in Chicago in a week. Obviously, that is not true for the former Mayor Rahm Emmanuel nor probably their new Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

So he could do it in a week, but he doesn't because...……………………………….

As you know, President Donald Trump has eliminated the ISIS Caliphate in Iraq...in two years. Something failed former President Barack Hussein Obama could not do. Did he try?

Yea he has done such a great job they are still reeking havoc in the region.

More excuses, he didn't claim he was going to ask Rahm. He said what he was going to do and hasn't done shit.

Good to see you are stepping up and admitting that Democrats, leading large cities, leads to a crime-riddled city. Gosh, I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

Cities-M.jpg

Wow that is scary, but what do you think about this?

Here are the most dangerous states in America for 2019:
  1. New Mexico
  2. Alaska
  3. Louisiana
  4. Arkansas
  5. Tennessee
  6. South Carolina
  7. Alabama
  8. Arizona
  9. Oklahoma
  10. Missouri
How many of those states are run by Republican Governors and majority Republican State Houses?

You have to be kidding us, what kind of alternative universe does that link live in?

Are you saying this is untrue?

52 black people get shot this weekend in a town in America run by democrats for 70 years and you say trump is racist lol.. your so dumb

The OP and those like him dont give a wit about what's happening to blacks in Chicago. Fucks their whole narrative to engage the mind on that so its avoided at all costs.....ghey.

Come on Trump Humper, Trump said he could stop the violence in Chicago in a week. It's been 2.5yrs and nothing.
He offered they said no and called him racist.. now enjoy voting for democrats lol

I know Trump lies all the time, but do Trump Humpers really have to lie as well.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

10:25 PM - Jan 24, 2017

He didn't offer, he made an ultimatum. It hasn't stopped and what has he done? NOT A DAMN THING.
Fallacies

Another Trump Humper caught in a lie.

The OP and those like him dont give a wit about what's happening to blacks in Chicago. Fucks their whole narrative to engage the mind on that so its avoided at all costs.....ghey.

He offered they said no and called him racist.. now enjoy voting for democrats lol

I know Trump lies all the time, but do Trump Humpers really have to lie as well.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

He didn't offer, he made an ultimatum. It hasn't stopped and what has he done? NOT A DAMN THING.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Yes he did he kept that promise.
Trump: 'I am sending in Federal help' to Chicago - CNNPolitics

How did he keep that promise? This should be good.

Wow! Look at the crowd!! More people attended this historic event that attended his inauguration! Fantastic here are some selected photos :

Ouch! That's gotta hurt, or at least it would if you're not Trump. For his part, he probobly takes this as a compliment and something that will surely inspire his base.

And of course there is the petulant, snarling man child balloons . See the whole collection of photos documenting the crowd adulation here:

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!

Are you guys fucking serious. He is a racist, misogynist pig, he is destroying the economy and the environment . He is alienating important defense of economic allies, he is an embarrassment. ! The dame fool insulted the mayor of London in a tweet just before landing. If you can't see that he is a dangerous combination of stupid and crazy, you are hopelessly brain washed. Or, brain dead. Worse, you might think those are all good things.
You have no evidence he is a racist or misogynist which makes you a liar.

The economy is doing well as is the environment making you a total fool

He may have insulted the mayor.of London but that guy is fascist piece of Muslim feces

Your petty and ignorant partisan hatred is a bunch if knee jerk brainwashed crap
I'm a liar? You are out of touch with reality and a total Trump ass licker.

I did not even vote for the guy.

It is your accusations which I oppose and not just for trump but for anyone

Progressive scum like you love to throw out accusations of racism and misogyny against anyone you hate but you do so dishonestly

You do so because you are a lie and coward who lacks the capaqcity to form a reason argument.

You sir are a liar.

You have no evidence of your accusations and they are based on blind partisan stupidity and not reality

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!

Not very big crowds. It’s so awesome how President Trump makes the radical left lose their minds. With antics like this they show the world their true colors.

More excuses, he didn't claim he was going to ask Rahm. He said what he was going to do and hasn't done shit.

Good to see you are stepping up and admitting that Democrats, leading large cities, leads to a crime-riddled city. Gosh, I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

Cities-M.jpg
Deflection because most gun deaths are suicides. And most of them are right wingers killing themselves. And 3/4 of terrorist attacks come from the right.
Every time you point a finger, there’s three pointing back at you.
Irony meters the world over cry for mercy

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!

Deadly fucking serious.

Your hysterical panic, based on lies you tell yourself, is not a justification for this, but evidence it is, as I say, nonsense.

You open with him being supposedly "racist"?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

You lefties say that about EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE you don't like.

YOu say he is destroying the economy? THe economy is better than every! Poor working Americans are FINALLY seeing significant rises in wages for the first time in I don't know when!

Cities-M.jpg

1. New Mexico
  2. Alaska
  3. Louisiana
  4. Arkansas
  5. Tennessee
  6. South Carolina
  7. Alabama
  8. Arizona
  9. Oklahoma
  10. Missouri
How many of those states are run by Republican Governors and majority Republican State Houses?

You have to be kidding us, what kind of alternative universe does that link live in?

Are you saying this is untrue?

Are you trying to tell us it is true? With Illinois and New Jersey almost dead last?

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!

Using religious and racial hatred to gain power justifies this. He`s not the first person who`s gained high office talking down to the lowest of the low. They know this in the UK.

It is telling that you did not even try to support your smears of the man with any actual examples.

I'm sure the hysterical fools in the streets of London, would be just as able to articulate what there reasons are for their anger.

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!
Saw this tweet from Bette Midler:

Trump said he was greeted by thousands in the UK, but they were actually thousands of protesters. How does he always hear the opposite of the truth? Donald, if you’re reading this you SHOULD NOT slam your dick in a door!

Meh

Nobody cares about this. Every Republican American president since Reagan had to deal with this. The k00k left always comes out for these visits but what we have to remember is the numbers are very few.... just about every single one is out there.
Actually, when Reagan said tear down this wall and stood up to Russia, they were very proud of him in Europe.
It’s an iconic moment for the United States.
Now Republicans want to build walls in this country and have made Russia America’s only friend in the world.
To me, Trump looks like he’s terrified.
Just about everyone he went into office with has quit, been fired, is in prison, waiting to be sentenced, or waiting for trial.

D8Qr8BYXsAEFVe8

Do you not grasp the difference between the Iron Curtain and our Southern Border, R-Derp? The Iron Curtain was constructed to keep people from fleeing from communism...to keep them IN! Trump is calling for a secure border to keep bad people OUT! Duh?

They know that. THey just say stupid shit, because it is all they have.

Cities-M.jpg

1. New Mexico
  2. Alaska
  3. Louisiana
  4. Arkansas
  5. Tennessee
  6. South Carolina
  7. Alabama
  8. Arizona
  9. Oklahoma
  10. Missouri

Take away the inner-city violence from those states, and they would be among the safest.

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!

Not a one of them can vote here.
Right, but voters here will see this and understand how he has diminished America's standing in the world.

So a small crowd of far left protesters in a huge city like London means that Trump has diminished America's standing in the world? Those people hated America before Trump was even elected. They hate Trump even more than that because he's succeeding...something that they were PROMISED wouldn't happen!
He is succeeding? At what? Give me a fucking break!

cleardot.gif

Enjoy!!

Are you implying that the 52 black people who got shot were shot because of racism? How does that work?
Oppressed people.. who’s been running Detroit for the last 70 years?

Forum List

Back