Trump refused to use the term "radical Islamic Terrorists" in Saudi Arabia

you can add this little diddy to that flat tired hypocritical clown car

trump-head-scarf-tweet-1495316837.jpg

:alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz:

do you also keep a collection of the lefts bullshit, or is that too "fair minded" for you?

no need to keep a damn thing. google a few key words & voila! instant trump crap just pops up so damn fast.
so there is "no" left crap of equal stupidity? or do you ignore/excuse it but attack the other side for it?

I guess when the rubber hits the road, instant flat tires on the Trumpmobile

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

We're supposed to upset that the KING of one of the most oppressive Muslim nations in the world didn't like our president Obama?

Goddam that's funny.

wrong, we should be upset because Obama bowed and kowtowed to the Saudi king. The Saudis considered Obama a weak beta male and a joke. Trump received respect and treatment like a foreign leader should be treated. The Arabs laughed at Obama.

^^^ this coming from a supporter who refuses to believe that trump is putin's bitch.
show me a pic of trump bowing to him.

that isnt 'shopped.

The Saudi royal family needs to eliminate the radicals in order to remain in power and to keep the petro dollars flowing into their country. Beheadings are not appeasement.

The Saudis do not allow Christian churches or Jewish temples in their country. They are not offended when Trump said the muslims should be banned from entering the USA. They, the Saudis, understand secure borders and immigration controls.
They regularly behead foreigners that are not given a fair trial,
people for minor drug offenses, as well as people who are for democracy:
U.S. Ally Saudi Arabia Prepares to Behead, Crucify Pro-Democracy Protester Ali Mohammed al-Nimr | Democracy Now!

They also sometimes crucify their bodies after beheading.

It is not surprising so many foreign fighters in ISIS come from Saudi Arabia.

He was pretty clear in his speech:

“This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations,” Mr. Trump says, according to the speech excerpts. “This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it. This is a battle between good and evil.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/21/world/middleeast/trump-saudi-arabia-islam-speech.html?_r=0

So Cassius Clay resurfaces as your ruler of choice!!! After all ALI did have a decent boxing career. He was a draft dodger though, and chicken shit because he wouldn't fight for a country that made him rich, typical liberal traits wanting to share in the wealth but let others do the work. OH I SEE you mean ALLAH!!!! showing your intellect like all liberals.

do you also keep a collection of the lefts bullshit, or is that too "fair minded" for you?

no need to keep a damn thing. google a few key words & voila! instant trump crap just pops up so damn fast.
so there is "no" left crap of equal stupidity? or do you ignore/excuse it but attack the other side for it?

both sides are not equal no matter how you slice or dice what the 'GOP' has done. btw... i'm sure i look quite lefty to you. i'll bet i have voted for more (R) than you have (D)s.

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

We're supposed to upset that the KING of one of the most oppressive Muslim nations in the world didn't like our president Obama?

Goddam that's funny.

wrong, we should be upset because Obama bowed and kowtowed to the Saudi king. The Saudis considered Obama a weak beta male and a joke. Trump received respect and treatment like a foreign leader should be treated. The Arabs laughed at Obama.

^^^ this coming from a supporter who refuses to believe that trump is putin's bitch.

that isnt 'shopped.

give him time. it's hard to believe, i know... but he's been installed less than 5 months.

October 9, 2016, Second Presidential Debate:
These are radical Islamic terrorists and she won't even mention the word and nor will President Obama. He won't use the term radical Islamic terrorist, no. To solve a problem you have to be able to state what the problem is or at least, say the name. She won't say the name and President Obama won't say the name. But the name is there. It's radical Islamic terror. And before you solve it, you have to say the name.
-- Donald Trump​
already explained. nice try

??? Those words are Trump's and relevant to the topic no matter how often they are posted here. Had I known they were already posted, I would not have done so too, but the point is the same. Trump doesn't even live up to his own stated principles. For all his tough talk, it's clear that in truth, like most bullies, he's a coward.

see post #21
So I've now read post 21. It doesn't even address the fact that Trump was so adamant about using the term "radical Islamic terrorist/terrorism/terror." Now if Trump doesn't mention terrorism in his speech, then fine, there's no call for him to use that phrase. However, if he speaks about defeating terrorists/ISIS, he had better us that phrase, if only to buy himself the barest modicum of credibility, and, frankly, he needs every iota of credibility he muster, buy or borrow.

And lest one mistake in what dimension using the term would lend Trump some credibility, it would give credence to his "strongman" image. You see, only a coward would have articulated the obdurate position regarding the use of the phrase "radical Islamic terrorist" and then not have the balls to use it in any instance, including one in which his audience is a throng of Muslims.

It'd be different had he not taken the stance he did regarding that phrase, but he did take that stance. Having done so, he's got three upstanding options:
  • Use the phrase.
  • State that he was wrong in taking the stance he did concerning the use of that phrase, and not use it.
  • Don't say anything about combatting or defeating terrorists.

It's pretty funny how Trump supporters have spent so long saying how bad radical Islam is, and now they are defending it.

both sides are not equal no matter how you slice or dice what the 'GOP' has done. btw... i'm sure i look quite lefty to you. i'll bet i have voted for more (R) than you have (D)s.
why would i take that or any bet? you look like an emo rager to me who will gladly see the worst in someone you hate and not give a damn about similiar actions from the rest.

Goddam that's funny.

that isnt 'shopped.

give him time. it's hard to believe, i know... but he's been installed less than 5 months.
how long did it take obama?

Goddam that's funny.

prove that Trump is somehow beholding to Putin. PROVE IT, or STFU.

Who gave Russia 20% of our uranium reserves? Who did the stupid reset button with Russia? Who gave speeches in Russia for hundreds of thousands? The Clintons, that's who.

So Cassius Clay resurfaces as your ruler of choice!!! After all ALI did have a decent boxing career. He was a draft dodger though, and chicken shit because he wouldn't fight for a country that made him rich, typical liberal traits wanting to share in the wealth but let others do the work. OH I SEE you mean ALLAH!!!! showing your intellect like all liberals.

got that outa your system? btw- ali was sentenced to 5 years i think, paid a fine & was barred from boxing for a few years..

but speaking of a true weakling draft dodger

upload_2017-5-21_10-29-12.gif

Goddam that's funny.

that isnt 'shopped.

how long did it take obama?

don't know. don't care. he's not the hypocrite extraordinaire like president tinkles.

Trump is clearly a muslim sympathizer and enabling terrorists. Shame.

Goddam that's funny.

Who gave Russia 20% of our uranium reserves? Who did the stupid reset button with Russia? Who gave speeches in Russia for hundreds of thousands? The Clintons, that's who.

it ain't over yet. the evidence is still being gathered little guppy. as for that 20% bullshit story you still believe has been debunked many times. but it doesn't surprise me you still are falling for it.

October 9, 2016, Second Presidential Debate:
These are radical Islamic terrorists and she won't even mention the word and nor will President Obama. He won't use the term radical Islamic terrorist, no. To solve a problem you have to be able to state what the problem is or at least, say the name. She won't say the name and President Obama won't say the name. But the name is there. It's radical Islamic terror. And before you solve it, you have to say the name.
-- Donald Trump​
already explained. nice try

??? Those words are Trump's and relevant to the topic no matter how often they are posted here. Had I known they were already posted, I would not have done so too, but the point is the same. Trump doesn't even live up to his own stated principles. For all his tough talk, it's clear that in truth, like most bullies, he's a coward.

see post #21
So I've now read post 21. It doesn't even address the fact that Trump was so adamant about using the term "radical Islamic terrorist/terrorism/terror." Now if Trump doesn't mention terrorism in his speech, then fine, there's no call for him to use that phrase. However, if he speaks about defeating terrorists/ISIS, he had better us that phrase, if only to buy himself the barest modicum of credibility, and, frankly, he needs every iota of credibility he muster, buy or borrow.

And lest one mistake in what dimension using the term would lend Trump some credibility, it would give credence to his "strongman" image. You see, only a coward would have articulated the obdurate position regarding the use of the phrase "radical Islamic terrorist" and then not have the balls to use it in any instance, including one in which his audience is a throng of Muslims.

It'd be different had he not taken the stance he did regarding that phrase, but he did take that stance. Having done so, he's got three upstanding options:
  • Use the phrase.
  • State that he was wrong in taking the stance he did concerning the use of that phrase, and not use it.
  • Don't say anything about combatting or defeating terrorists.

Relax, Trump and the Saudi king both understand who the mutual enemy is. He does not need to say what is obvious. But maybe he will, just to shut up whiners like you.

What is said in private is none of our business, nor should it be. Results are what matters. Give it a little time. Obozo had 8 years and the terrorist situation got worse every year.

So exactly what is the point of your picture? How does that cobble up in your mind to DRAFT DODGING? Another stupid liberal lie? BTW do you have the records to explain the changes, or the ACTUAL government copy since all of those records BURNED and any hard copies are repops. YES I had to get a copy of my dd214s and they were burned also. Same storage facility. The only way to get them is by research, and full information retrieval, takes a long time.

upload_2017-5-21_10-29-12-gif.127948

Last edited:

Goddam that's funny.

it ain't over yet. the evidence is still being gathered little guppy. as for that 20% bullshit story you still believe has been debunked many times. but it doesn't surprise me you still are falling for it.

Right, its not over yet. The uranium story has been verified. But the "we landed under sniper fire" story has been proven bullshit many times, just like the "I never sent classified material on my private e-mail server" story.

why would i take that or any bet? you look like an emo rager to me who will gladly see the worst in someone you hate and not give a damn about similiar actions from the rest.

sure i am sure. trump has been slime for decades only in it for himself. from his housing discrimination with fred to his not paying his bills to trying to steal an old woman's thru eminent domain- to his multiple infidelities & flaunting it to his pussy grabbing. it's ALL there sweety.

Forum List

Back